Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 pm

The Water Serpent lunged at him, but Kang dodged. Suddenly, the electricity in the water disappeared as it was drawn into the lightning rods Kang had thrown. Obviously, his opponent had misjudged their use.

With a loud buzz, the rods built up massive amounts of energy. Kang clung to his swords for dear life as they were drawn to the two closest rods. The magnetic force threw him forward directly into and through the raging whirlpool.

Kang let go of his blades at the last second and barreled into Nanuq, slamming as many chi points as possible before knocking them both over, the electricity still stored in his hands doubling the technique's effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 pm

The split second of visibility outside of the whirlpool gave Nanuq enough time to see Kang dodging his attack and it gave Nanuq a thought. Forward. Forward, he's coming forward. spiraled in his mind like the water around him. It gave him enough sense to move his leg and it came just in time as the body of a fully charged Kang Fera went flying by. The static charge just by the presence of Kang caused some of Nanuq's chi points to phase out for a moment causing him to drop to one knee. Nanuq took a breath and glanced around his surroundings; he had miscalculated the purpose of the young mans lightning rods and especially his style of fighting. Nanuq fought the pain of the chi points and stood up to face his opponent.

For his age the young man had fought well and well enough to trick Nanuq into playing dumb like a puppy chasing his tail. Nanuq forced his arms to obey him and position themselves into a stance then quickly he backed up and out of the triangle of doom that Kang had created. His feet took him to the edge of the water pits where Nanuq mounted his defense. Globs of water rushed up to his fists and eventually engulfed his entire body and stretched outwards. Enough of the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Kang spun around as he passed Nanuq. He watched as the older bender backed up, then began to bend water on himself. "Finally!" Kang thought. He spun his arms once more, charging up major amounts of lightning.

He threw his arms forward, lightning lancing from his fingertips at the water covered bender. "Like a fish in a barrel" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Shooting his arms to his sides, the water that engulfed his body shot forward in the form of his body and wrapped around the lightning strike. Before the water could fall to the floor, Nanuq held it in place and formed it into a wall of water; the lightning pulsating within the depths of the water before chucks shot out with each thrust of Nanuq's arm. Nanuq glared at the young man, his eyes fixed on him and never faltering, never failing to catch a move made by Kang. Fera focused his energy on his lightning but mainly on his agility to dodge Nanuq's water attacks and Nanuq made a mental note of this. How do you stop a high flyer? Ground him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Kang stared up at the giant wall of water. "Oh poo."

Kang suddenly remembered something. He let out a shrill whistle, and from far above a speck of black shot down from the sky directly at Nanuq.

While that was happening Kang charged forward and thrust one hand into the water, drawing the electricity back into himself. He drew his whip with his other hand, then slashed it forward, cutting through the wall of water just as Echo swooped down at the confused looking water bender's head.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm

The bird continuously pecked at Nanuq's head, causing him to drop his hold on the wall of water, allowing Kang Fera to enter through. With a glance of sight allowing him to see what was pecking at his brain, Nanuq realized it was just a bird and nothing more. Twisting like the waves of his home, Nanuq spun, drew water from the water pits and engulfed the bird in a ball of water which was instantly frozen and tossed at Kang Fera. With the delivering of the frozen bird back to it's master, Nanuq channeled large quantities of water to his hands and up to his arms as he dashed forward right behind the frozen bird then took a step back and released whips that were channeled from his arms; each curving and slithering through the air behind Kang Fera's precious pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Kang screamed. "NOOO!" he yelled as Echo was tossed at him. With his open hand Kang grabbed his iced pet, and with the other swung his whip at Nanuq, the whip entangling the foolish water bender. Kang completely ignored the water tendrils that swept past him.

Kang looked him dead in the eye. "Your turn." Jolts of electricity raced along the whip at the helpless bender.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"You first" Nanuq hissed as he returned the look and yanked the chain and Kang Fera closer to him before channeling the electricity through his body and moving it through the current of his chakra like the water he bends. Engulfing his hands with the chain and pulling them towards his chest then moving the electricity to his finger tips, Nanuq thrust his hand towards the mid section of his opponents body. Then forcefully channeled the electricity out in a flash of a bolt of lightning that continued just as long as his hand and body was connected with Kang's chain.

((Sorry about the long wait pal. Got caught up with work. Keep in mind i am doing work along with this so you will have to be patient))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 pm

((no prob Smile ))

Kang smirked as they formed a complete electrical loop. He tossed his thawing pet up in the air, and pulled a knife out of his jacket packet, thrusting the blade toward the water bender's heart.

At the last second he let go of the blade, allowing it to continue it's course, as he grabbed his pet once more, and once more tossed it up in the air. He then targeted every chi point on his opponent's body.

Either way, Nanuq was going to get hit.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Knife. Chi points. Bird. Water. These words scrambled and rambled through Nanuq's mind; the young man impressed him and if he was his student, he would be greatly proud of him. And if it weren't for the dagger falling to his heart, he would have exhibited that upon his facial expression. What ice was left over on the bird, Nanuq quickly and frantically used to free fall faster causing it to hit the dagger and bounce off just inches from his heart. Although, in doing this he was subjected to several chi point hits from his opponent but he would be found dead before allowing this young man to catch him squinting in pain to his attacks. The whole match was Kang on offense and Nanuq on defense, but it was time to mesh things up a bit. As Nanuq's hand fell from bending the frozen bird down, his fingers bent the water from the pits and rushed it forward, over and through his body.

Within seconds Nanuq and his aggressor were submerged in water which Nanuq froze with the rise of his hands. The few seconds inside the ice gave Nanuq the time he needed to heal from the chi attacks and also float freely around the newly formed iceberg as he exhaled and held his breath in the thawing ice. Releasing the ice back to water, Nanuq formed it up and splashed it to Kang's face, freezing it in the process as it splashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next