Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_voting_bar2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Kang shivered as the temperature fell below zero. Snow started falling around him, making the ground a pure white. He looked around for his opponent, not seeing him anywhere.

Kang became suspicious. People don't just disappear. He must be somewhere...

Kang ran to the edge of the arena and began climbing the metal spikes.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Suddenly, from beneath the, now frozen over water, something large began and tried to emerge from it. A mighty roar echoed from beneath the newly formed ice; a roar that did not belong to Nanuq nor any of the people inside of the arena. The time given to Nanuq during when he was being submerged in the water, just gave him enough time to sculpt his master piece; a technique he had been practicing and working on sense seeing it being performed. The ice circle of water pits broke open forcefully to give a visual and audio rise to the icy head of a water formed dragon. The more the serpent body emerged from the ice, the more it's body began to welcome the ice and become it, apart from small key parts where the audience could see Nanuq inside of the water dragon. Hovering inside of a bubble on the top left side of the water dragon, stood Nanuq, using the dragon dance technique that he had inverted to be able to create the dragon, much less make it strike to defend itself.

Opening its mouth and roaring as it's glowing blue eyes locked onto Kang, the icy dragon entered the center of the arena from the water pits; it's breath shooting little pellets of harmless water, for the time being. It was time to end the match in Nanuq's eyes and he had to perform this right or this could easily back fire onto him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

"Oh, that's just not fair" Kang muttered in awe.

He wondered how he was going to beat this one. "Well, i might as well practice what Anubis taught me..." He pulled himself up onto a spike, standing completely still. "Like a water bender, let the opponent make the first move."

"Ironic."
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:29 am

Nanuq stood there patiently, scrutinizing the freezing terrain of the arena and all of it's components, if he attacked now, it could open up a blind spot or he could be spiraled into a trap. The spikes beneath and around Kang quickly began to freeze over along with the rest of the arena; the floor of which was now like an ice ring for skaters. In a matter of minutes Nanuq would be completely surrounded by his element; if Nanuq himself could not tire out his opponent then the ever growing cold temperature of the arena would. It was only thanks to Nanuq's home that he could with stand the huge temperature drop and sustain his stamina and concentration as snow continued to fall. The audience shivered in their seats, some leaving and some screaming when they saw Nanuq's water bent dragon; at this moment the only person who could beat Nanuq was Nanuq himself, his element was around him and covering every part of the arena and he had his aces card played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

Obviously Nanuq really wanted to win. Maybe "needed" would be a better term.

Kang shivered as things started icing over. He wouldnt be defeated by some measly cold though. He took a deep breath, smoke escaping his nose as he exhaled. He may not be able to bend fire, but he can definitely raise his own body temperature.

Steam rose off of his exposed skin, making him look like a cloud in human form. He had to think of something quick, or he was doomed. That dragon was looking at him like he was breakfast.

He reached over and grabbed his remaining lightning rods, tossing them at the dragon's underbelly. Before they even got half way he blasted them with lightning, activating them. The metal spikes around the arena began to quiver and shake, drawn to the supermagnets.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Quickly peering around at the lightning rods that were tossed it his dragons under belly and the affect they were having on the others around the arena; Nanuq firmly bent his dragon to move backwards, firstly to dodge the lightning robs then to freeze them with it's breath. The lightning rods echoing clang reached around the arena as they struck the icy arena floor. Looking over to the series of spikes that Kang was perched on; Nanuq scrutinized them all, looking for something that could aid him until finally he noticed a series of spikes to the right that were completely frozen over. He needed to drive Kang towards those spikes; at the very least it will cause him to fall, at the most, he would fall through the icy water pits. Bending the water inside of the dragons mouth, Nanuq forced the dragons mouth open with one arm and shot the water out with the other.

Immediately upon touching the air, the water began to freeze and upon hitting the wall to the left of Kang, it was ice due to the continuously declining temperature. Like a deadly beam, Nanuq moved the icy water closer and closer to Kang, pressuring him to move towards to the right and straight into the frozen spikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Kang watched as his lightning rods were frozen. He laughed. They had already been activated.

The metal spikes began shaking violently. Kang gripped the spike he was standing on, preparing.

Suddenly the spikes started shooting toward the lightning rods. One from the left, then one to his right.

One from behind Nanuq shot forward, tearing through his water dragon. Soon all the spikes were shooting down at the arena floor, creating a massive porcupine like ball of metal that took up 2/3's of the space.

Kang dove from his just before it hit the ground, landing on some burnt grass.

"So much for those lightning rods. they're scrap now" He muttered.

But the attack had done what he had intended. A number of spikes had torn through Nanuq's dragon, leaving it perforated.

It didn't stay that way for long though, quickly returning to its original draconic form. "It was too much to hope" Kang whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:39 pm

The spikes tore through the dragon like scissors through paper but to Nanuq's luck, they tore through the still freezing portion and it was quickly reshaped. Despite the set back experienced by the spikes, Nanuq focused his attention on the small body of Kang as he looked down at him from the towering height of his dragon. Then, the dragon opened it's mouth and released wave after wave of surging water at Kang. The process caused Nanuq to begin to tire; his arms growing tired and stiff after the hours of competition. He needed this win here tonight for the chance to live out the dream he had for his wife; but if he were going to win tonight, he had a plan in mind of Kang and his orphans. A plan that brought a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Kang saw the walls of water surge toward him. He ducked behind a spike as the waves tore past.

Time for plan B.

Kang placed his hands on the spike, drawing in all residual energy and absorbing it. All things had a little electricity in them, and if he could draw in enough...

He peeled his hands off of the ice cold metal, leaving a bit of skin behind. He payed it no mind though.

He stepped back, aiming his hands straight up. He let loose a giant bolt of lightning into the clouds above, charging them with electrons.

Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:21 am

Nanuq quickly ordered his dragon to spray Kang with ice to see if he could freeze him as Nanuq himself swam up to the top of it's head and gazed at the clouds. "Lightning strike.." He mumbled before frantically picking up a glob of water and freezing it in the shape of a mirror; bending it until he could see himself in the ice, Nanuq positioned it at an angle just as the lightning strikes began. Every time one came down towards his dragon, Nanuq thrust his ice mirror forward and redirected it towards Kang; he had though about his actions before hand, All this might do is charge him back up....no, a lightning strike is a lightning strike..even if you are the ruddy Avatar, this is going to hurt or at the very least paralyze you....but if he does just charge up he will more than likely need time to get the static under control..that buys me the time to freeze him and end this thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@   2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Nanuq V Kang Fera@
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next