Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Hinode opened her eyes. She was sprawled on the ground, a headache creeping it's way into her head. She looks at the wounds on her body. She would have a bad gash on her right leg as well as several scratches along her arms and torso. Her dress would seem to be intact, only a little smudged here and there with dirt and wet grass. She looks up to see the damage she caused to the tree. She wanted to climb to the top to get a better look and ended up slipping on a branch and went tumbling down.

Hinode tried to stand up and the pain caused her to cry out and fall over. She would hit the ground hard enough to knock the breath out of her. She laughs to herself, thinking about the times she almost died in battles and now to be done in by a tree. She hears faint noises of people's voices and footsteps. She draws one of her three pronged daggers and makes her way slowly to the voices with a limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Sahtan twitched feeling some sort of pain that wasn't hers. She tapped Gozu slightly on the shoulder saying "Someone is hurt out there." She turned to Demona with an in pain smile "When I get better. I am gonna beat you." She lied back completely down and started petting Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:02 pm

gozu nodded his head hearing something. "Demona keep an eye on Sah. Make sure she eats somethimg" Gozu told her. Demona nodded her head and gave Sahtan the rice balls.s he wasn't keen on not letting her sister do things for herself. she was a tough girl in Demona's mind. But demona sat at the ready.

"Hello..." Gozu said. He realized he was standing there shirtless and in black dress pants. he felt underdressed. Hearing something moving in the bushes. He followed the sound. He didn't want to go far from the girls. But then he paused seeing a wounded woman. sHe looked in really bad shape for a pretty girl. Seeing the weapons he kept his witts about him. With a kind smile, he walked over to the young woman. "Hello...I...I mean...I am a doctor, are you in need of assistance? my friend said she heard you." He saw the marks on her body. "Who did this?" His smile disappeared as he was more worried about what was going on out here.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Hinode looked at the shirtless man and began to blush slightly. She listened to the man and put away her weapon but kept her guard up. "A-Alright..." Hinode would simply say. She would slowly approach the man, but collapse at his feet. As she begins to lose consciousness, she can remember falling from the tree and just laughs at herself on the inside at her stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Gozu looked at the girl's red face, she was cute. but he looked at her worried about her well being. Watching her collapse, Gozu dropped down and scooped her up as she was falling. Holding her in his arms the wounds on her looked pretty bad as he knew he could fix her up. but not fully till they got to Vermilion. "Its gonna be okay. What is your name? Come on you need to stay conscious right now." gozu told her with a kind heart warming smile, his tone rather soft. walking back carrying the girl.

Demona saw Gozu coming out of the trees onto the road holding a young blonde woman in his arms. looking at her, demona smiled happy that he found the person and that they weren't under attack again. "You keep bringing back hurt people I swear." Demona laughed. Gozu smirked as he placed the young woman on the back of the wagon on some of the cushions near the edge. "Hi, I'm Demona."
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Hinode, now half-awake, would say "The na-.....me's Hinode." She looks around and sets her eyes on Demona. She tries to return a hello, but she ends up going out. She falls unconscious as her head droops to the side of her pillow. She dreams about the tree. She dreams of falling from the tree into darkness and then everything goes dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Sahtan looked at Gozu as he brought in the injured woman. Sahtan knew what had happened using her ability to read peoples minds. It was really useful when she wasn't allowed in one area. Sahtan stared at her knew bunk mate as she lay there unconscious. Now she was stuck with a stranger again. But this time she couldn't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

demona looked at her sister. "Be nice. You need to make more friends. Hey come on, it will be fun. We can meet so many people." She laughed at her sister as Gozu got on the wagon putting a coat on he started treating Hinode's wounds. "Hello Hinode, I am Baltor Gozu. I am a doctor, just relax. Demona head straight to vermilion. quickly. I will have to stitch up their wounds there." Gozu told her, he went back to treating Hinode's wounds. They didn't look too bad once they were cleaned.

Demona looked at her sister. "Don't have a pretty boy feeding you anymore. hehe" She teased her sister as she made the horses start going. she made it go a little faster than before. careful about the bumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Sahtan turned her head towards her sister and grabbed a handful of rice with her good arm. She raised it and sent the rice flying straight into the back of Demona's head. Sahtan started laughing as the handful made contact. She stopped laughing as Gabriel jumped onto Sahtan's stomach and started yipping. She let out an oof and then push Gabriel down. "Oh now you play hero Gabriel."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Demona laughed as her sister threw rice at her. Keeping the horses moving she grinned at her sister. and tapped her twin's wound as pay back. Looking ahead she could see the outskirts of Vermilion since the sun was setting. it was a days ride, alot faster then walking. Looking at her sister though she was still worried.

Gozu got hinode's wounds all stitched up. Seeing the city he could tell they were close. "demona when you find an inn pull into it. I'll pay for the suite." Gozu smiled, he had a few friends in town. Looking at Sahtan, he checked her wound seeing that the bleeding had stopped at least. Turning to Hinode he tapped her on the shoulder gently. "Hey you need to wake up. You can't sleep when you been this hurt. not yet at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6