Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Draika looked at the two standing a couple yards away. He held up his hands so they were shoulder height ,well hand. "Hey look more guests. Let me guess. Twin sister and the baby sitter? How cute you people are together. I might make a complete collection." He placed his missing hand forward and a black claw of shadows formed right from under his sleeve. Its fingers were razor sharp. He walked slowly towards the two people while he struck his claw straight through a tree. A clean cut.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 am

Gozu watched and kept his eyes on what was going on. "Wow she is a pretty. Think that pink hair is real." A man said. Gozu rubbed the back of his head. But looked at the man with the claw. Grabbing Demona's hand, he moved her aside as he held his sheers. "demona go to your sister..." gozu told her, a grin on his face. Demona though stood there still swinging her chains as shadows started coming out of the ground. Looking at them.

"you want someone. Take me. Leave the young ones out fo this. Sah, everything is going to be okay. Leave it to Baly." Gozu stepped forward looking at the man. "you don't scare me, I worked with bigger blades in fashion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:56 am

Draika smiled and disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He reappeared into the shadow of Gozu and just hovered above his shoulders. "Now tell me. Does the big boy want to fight? Or are you just a good tease." He raised his claw and teleported back to where he was standing. A cloud of smoke covered him.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 am

Gozu grinned, looking at Demona. the boy was trying to act creepy, but it didn't work on him. Demona ran over to her sister's cage. "Sah, come one. Use that mind bending. get out of it." demona said trying to get the door.

Gozu in a way to protect the girls. "big boy. How about you give me those girls and we will be on our way?" he walked right up to the man not afraid of his claws. "Like I said, I am not afraid of you." He had speed which he was happy for. he cleared his mind while standing there. Listening to his surroundings like his father had taught him. A big grin on his face would creep anyone out. Tilting his head to the side. "Now may I have the girl, or shall we fight? Or is a big man like you gonna have to fight our way out?" He held up the sheers in his hand covered in the blood of the man's friends crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 am

Draika smiled even larger. His creepy teeth showed as he started to laugh. "You know what. You can have her. I like you, you made my day. Just one thing though." He teleported again, this time into the cage with Sahtan. "She seemed to have something of mine." His claw reached around Sahtans neck and pulled off the necklace and left a cut running along her right shoulder. She let out a high pitched scream and Draika disappeared one last time. This time to never be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 am

demona blinked at the man went into the cage with Sahtan. He took her necklace, Demona went sad. "NO!!! I MADE THAT YOU JERK!!! GIVE THAT BACK!!!" Demona snapped at the man. She tried to get the cage open, no one stole things from her sister or her.

Gozu ran towards the cage, holding fire around his arms looking at everyone. he was ready to take people apart. "GET AWAY FROM!!!..." He stopped as the man disappeared. The man was a pussy in his mind, but then again he stole something that was Sahtan and demona's. this made him more upset. It was the gems he knew that Demona loved, and one that she had made her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:23 am

Sahtan cradled herself inside the cage while holding onto the wound. The cuts weren't deep but they were large enough to leave a scar. She heard the lock come undone and the thoughts of all the men around her all went dim. For some reason they all left into the shadows with the man. She lied there in pain and in a pool of her own blood. She felt a touch around her, but was afraid to worsen the pain by struggling.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 am

gozu watched as everyone left. Demona got into the catch and got her sister out, she was worried about her. seeing the marks, Gozu looked at her. "Baly..." demona looked at her sister's wounds worried.

"Go to the wagon! My medical bag is there!" Gozu told her, Demona nodded her head running off to the wagon. Gozu took his shirt off, pressing it against Sahtan's scratches. Picking her up, he ran quickly back to the wagon as Demona found a leather bag. Looking at him she gave it to him as he laid SAhtan in the back of the wagon. "demi, hold her hand...she needs to stay concious."
demona held her sister's hand, thinking good thoughts to her sister. as gozu put some alcohal on the wounds slowly touched the wound with the cloth. "She is gonna have to lay down for a bit." Gozu told her while cleaning Sahtan's wounds.
"She gonna be okay?" demona asked worried.
"She will be fine." gozu said as he cleaned the wounds and went to bandage it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 am

Sahtan opened her eyes to see herself back in the wagon. Gozu was tending to her wounds that went across her shoulders. She looked at Demona and said "If I see him again.*cough* I am going to kick his ass." She knew that it would be a pain to get back into action but since she got the taste of the real world Sahtan wanted more. Once the wounds were clean she sat up. She also knew it was a bad idea to get active after that wound. "We need to keep going."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 am

demona saw her sister open her eyes. She smiled, "Yes you are alright. Mom is gonna kill us when she see's these marks." demona said sadly. thinking about it, helped gozu bring Sahtan to near the front on all the cushions. Gozu was trying to make her feel as good as he could get it. the wounds were on the shoulder. Gozu made sure the clean clothe stay on. "demona, how about you take the reigns. just keep heading down this road. I am gonnna sit with your sister till we get to town. We will get a hotel and I'll be able to dress it properly." gozu told her.

demona nodded her head. "Glad you are okay. Just stay still. I promise it will be okay. And I am going to kill that jerk for doing this to you." Demona was going to rip the man's head off. She took the reigns but kept an eye on her sister.
Gozu sat next to Sahtan and kept cleaning the wound to make sure the dirt got out. "I am so sorry Sahtan. I promise I will kill him when I see him. If I get some special herbs in Vermillion my dear, you won't have any scars."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: April-
Jump to: