Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_vote_lcapCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_voting_barCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_vote_lcapCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_voting_barCan Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios Empty
PostSubject: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 pm

The sun was bright, glistening off the snow and Ice of the Northern Water Tribe. Water licked the Ice walls the surrounded the magnificent city. It has held up for hundreds and hundreds of years, and has rarely changed over history. It was quiet and peaceful, people greeting one another and sharing smiles.

One smiling face, belonged to a young child named Skye Lynn Shir, a adorable face as she laughed and played with the other children around her. Childhood is a magical thing, and so is the imagination, which grown people can never comprehend. To a adult, it would look like Skye is just running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but to the eyes of other children, she is battling sea monsters and sailing away on a pirate ship.

~

" Ahoy! Mateys!" A soft sweet voice says, yet it is powerful and you can sense the will and strength behind it. A small girl climbed and Ice block and looked out beyond the city, as if she was on her own ship.

" I be captain of the ship, and ye shall do as i say!" She bellowed out. There was no one there, but in her mind there was a whole crew of dirty pirates awaiting the sea's treasure.

The little girl formed a O with her fingers and looked through it, just as if she was looking through a spy glass. " I thinks me sees Land!" She said, with a little giggle at the end, she hopped off her little Ice block and ran down the stairs further into the city. Her grandma just smiling and watching her go, no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get Skye to stay near home, but she knew she was safe, as the city was at peace.

Skye smiled and laughed as she ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. Suddenly she was in a more bustling area of the city, and instead of people, in her mind she saw giant tentacles of a sea beast. " Com' on men! " She said, which mostly sounded like gibberish to an adult. Skye was smart, and she could say some things, but when she was playing, alot was lost in translation.

Suddenly two polar bear dog pups ambushed the little girl, licking her and playing with her gently. She giggled as she imagined she was being attacked by the beast its self, and she pretended to die nobly as her ship sank into the deep abyss. The small dogs nudged her and she giggled while grabbing onto their noses.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Shiki arrived in the water nation and was gathering the house things to take it to the dark nation. Thinking about it, she was thrilled that this would change things. Her son was with the nanny taking him out to play. She wanted him to have a little fun before their trip.

Helios was walking around with his nanny to find some children to play with. Seeing two polar bear dogs licking a blonde hair girl, walking towards her he giggled. ”Be careful Helios.” His nanny said before going to do a little shopping. Helios walked around the polar bear dogs, seeing her act out a death.

”go don wit you shippy?” Helios smiled. She petted the side of the polar bear dog’s face. He thought that they were so cool. One of them started licking his face, Helios fell over laughing. His little hands got him to his feet, looking at the girl pretend pirate. ”Hai. I Helias...Helias...Helios.” He said his name a couple times to get it right. Getting an idea, his imagination went wild. Grabbing a stick and holding it out like a sword, he pretended he was a prince out to save the princess. Aiming the stick at the polar bear dogs with a smile. ”I wil sav’ you prencess fom monters.” Helios declared acting like a brave prince that has come to save her. Helios grabbed her hand and pulled them behidn some crates though the dogs were following them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Skyes face lit up as a little boy appeared and he seemed to understand what she was doing. She didnt answer him verbally, she was too busy smiling at the fact that she wasn't alone. She smiled sweetly as he introduced himself, it took a little bit but her acomplished it. Helios huh.

" I Skye." She said, she wasnt shy, not at all, she liked meeting new people. Suddenly he picked up a stick and began to sword fight somewhat with the polar bear dogs. They barked and nipped at the stick as he swung it, they werent mad, only playing back, they were used to Skye playing with them like that.

She squealed and played along with him. " Breve knigh sauv me!" She pretended she be scared of the polar bear dogs, but couldnt help but giggle. He took her hand and she went with him and hid behind some crates. " We be saf now." she said softly, pretending to be out of wind and breathing heavilly.

She peeked over the crates, and the dogs happily ran off, " Der Gone!" she said jumping up and down! " You di it Helios!" She said with a huge grin on her face!
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Helios laughed as he tried to keep a straight face for saving her from the foul beasts. He was happy to have another child to play with right now. Raising his head when she said that they were gone, Helios came out from behind the crates. Taking a bow to Skye as she was the princess in this adventure.
”Nu one wil’ harm tha prencess.” Helios giggled, giving a slight grin after. Seeing the smile on her face, Helios walked up to Skye taking her hand and kissing it like he heard in stories his nanny told him. Stepping back he held out his stick at his surroundings thinking of wht he was going to do. His imagination pictures lava, and the builds as the surrounding island. Helios jumped up on the crate. ”Hury up...they wava.” Helios held his hand out to her as he was believing the crate to be a rock of the safe zone.

“Helios what are you doing?” Shiki laughed as she stood against the wall. Helios ignored his mother, she laughed watching the two of them for a little bit. She was happy to see her son having fun. But then her son looked at her. ”uh no its tha wava wetch! Me will pretect you prencess.” Helios yelled at his mother aiming his sword at her pretending she was a villain. Shiki shook her head as it was about time to go. Looking at Skye she had killed two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Skye smiled as he helped her onto the crate, Lava floor was one of her favorites to pretend, she was so happy he liked it too. Suddenly she heard a voice and turned to see a older woman looking at them. Helios pointed his "sword " at her and said she was a Lava witch. Skye giggled as he was going to protect her.

Suddenly Skye's grandma appeared, looming over them. Skye yelped and tried to hide behind Helios, as in her mind, Grandma meant the destruction of everything.

" Oh there you are Skye, I see you made a new friend," her grandma said smiling. She picked Skye up off the crate and sat her down on the ground, a frown appearing on the little girls face. She didnt cry but she didnt want to leave.

" And who is this young valiant lad?" She asked looking down at Skye, and back up to the older woman. Skye just looked at Helios, climbed back on the box and hugged him, " Don Weve me Prinz!" she said holding him.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Shiki looked at the children with a smile, she thought it was cute to see Helios playing with a new friend. Helios though kept up the pretending till her grandmother showed up. Looking at the woman, she had taken his new friend. Helios went to do a burst of wind but Shiki patted his head with a smile on her face.
”I Helios.” Helios told the old woman, reaching up for his friend. When Skye got back up, Helios wrapped his arm around his princess and didn’t let go. ”My prencess.” Helios declared holding a stick to his mother.
Shiki laughed, taking the stick from him. ”Helios, you have an hour to play but then we have to finish getting ready. We are going to the dark Nation today remember.” Shiki told him, Helios shook his head and gave a sad face to her. ”Me take prencess!! Me pretect her!” Helios smiled and aimed his hands at his mother. Shiki though looked at him and used her air bending just to lift the two children off the crate only an inch or more and then put them back down.
Rubbing the back of her head, Shiki laughed and then looked at Skye's grandmother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Skye smiled as he hugged her back, and said she was his princess. She was so happy to have a friend, the rest of the kids here didnt like to play with her. She didnt want him to leave, and apparently he didnt want to leave her neither. Skye laughed as she felt a breeze lift her up, her small dress lifting up over her head, as they dropped she giggled and brushed her dress down. She jumped up with a loud " Yay! " as she thought that was fun.

Skye went back to pretending the ground was lava, and she yelped as she saw a small bug crawl across the Ice, it was summer time here in the Northern water tribe, even though they were up north, they still had a form of pest. Small beetles that surivive within the market.

Skye cried as she wanted to save the bug from the Lava, she pulled and tugged at Helios, begging him to save it.

Her grandma chuckled and turned her attention to Shiki, " You said the Dark Nation did you not?" she asked politely, " Im only asking because my daughter and other grandaughter live down there. Do you know of them? Rita and ArlaniaShir ?" she said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Shiki looked at the grandmother and nodded her head. So her sergent was this woman’s grandchild. Looking at the woman she wasn’t sure what to say. ”Yes, arlania is my sergent. I have to be back in a week in a half. And little Helios here is being difficult. The training there though and life there will be good for him.” Shiki smiled, she hoped it would. She didn’t want him growing up to be like her. Watching the children it made her smile.

Helios looked at the bug, and jumped down into the lava to save the bug. Pretending his feet were hot, he jumped up and down all the way to the big and grabbed it going back to Skye. Giving her the bug he laughed and gave her a smile. Blowing on his feet as though to cool them off. ”For the prencess. Mama, me no wanna go. Me wan stay here with frend.” Helios told his mother. Shiki shook her head and then turned to the grandmother as the children were playing. ”Is she supposed to go as well soon?” Shiki thought about it as the two were friends she didn't want to take her son away from somewhere he was happy. but she couldn't take him being kidnapped again by his uncle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Skye squealed as he jumped into the lava she yelled out, " HOT! HOT! " as he grabbed the bug and jumped back onto the crate, she gave a exaggerated whew. She took the bug, and then pretending his feet were burned she stuck her tongue out and swished her hands to the side, " WATER!" she yelled out, she tried bending but the water from the fountain next to them only swished.

She frowned in disappointment and dropped onto her butt on the crate. She watched curiously as he argued with his mom about him not leaving her. sHe smiled.

The Grandma only had a look of pain and sadness on her face, " Well Rita had sent her here to live with me to grow up without fighting, but im afraid i cant take care of her anymore, i am not as young as i used to be. I have been trying to get Rita up here to take Skye with her but it has been futile." She said softly. " I know Skye will grow up perfectly fine there, but ever since Rita's husband Alyn had been killed for treachery, she has been scared."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:42 pm

shiki listened to the grandmother’s words. Hearing what was going on, Shiki had a big enough place picked out at the Dark nation for her home. Thinking about it clearly, Skye was practically the same as Helios. Rubbing the back of her head. ”Ma’m. Would you mind then if I took her? I’ll speak with her mother. She could stay at my home in the Dark nation till we get things set up with Rita. I am taking my son there to have a better life. If not, I’m afraid his uncle will keep kidnapping him. I don’t want him to grow up cold hearted.” Shiki told her, she had offered to take Skye to the dark nation but didn’t know if she could speak to her mother or not, but she knew she could talk to Arlania. ”Or I can see if Arlania take her.”

Helios watched at Skye tried to water bend. It was a small skill he hand, but he had more air skills than water. Looking over, Helios made a ball out of air and held it in his hand. It was small but he showed it to her to make her smile as the bug went inside and went in circles. Helios giggled. ”No sad prencess. I okay. See...bug happy.” He tried his best to make her smile, looking at her though. he knew that she would get better at it soon he hoped. he hated to see his friend sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios   Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Friendships Really Last a Lifetime? :: Helios
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next