Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am

Sahtan cowered behind Demona at not knowing this person. Sahtan nodded at the question on whether she was going. She smiled lightly and then switched back to her worried face. All her excitement left her body when the stranger appeared. Sahtan closed her eyes and concentrated on one single mind in this jumbled mess of a city. It was on the woman in front of her. Something wasn't right and right now Sahtan needed to know exactly what. About five seconds into closing your eyes she found what she was looking for. "You are a boy aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 am

Demona smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. its funny he fools alot of people. You should see the men hitting on him. Its kinda funny. I come here when you are busy." demona giggled, her fox wrapped around her neck as Gozu walked arund the corner with another bag this one a pearl white with a little black fox on the back. Giving it to Sahtan.

"Yes. I am Baltor Gozu. some people call me Baly or Gozu. And you must be her sister. Demon has told me alot about you." Gozu smiled patting sahtan on the head. "Now. are we going to the air temples or to Vermilion first?"

"Sahy. Lets go to Vermilion?" Demona smiled at her sister she thought it was funny that her sister was kinda skiddish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am

Sahtan grabbed the bag and held onto it with both her hands. He bowed down to thank Gozu for giving her the stuff when she felt her sisters ability to find her wariness as a joke. She moved closer to Demona and scowled while giving her a slight kick in the leg. "That sounds fine with me. But where in the Empire would we go?" That was probably the largest sentence she has ever said in front of anyone other than her sister.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:26 am

Demona looked at her sister and rubbed her leg. "Hey!" Demona growled, but then laughed. She smiled thinking it was nice that her sister is opening up a bit in front of people. she wasn't use to her sister talking to anyone but her. Demona petted Tomoe's head and smiled.

Gozu looked at Sahtan and smiled. "You are a mind bender right? Can you read my mind. I promise it won't bite." Gozu smiled at her, he didn't want to scare her. His mind had images of ember island the sandy beaches and lovely flowers. And the city of vermilion both the good and the bad. He looked at Sahtan wanting to know what he is not doing this as a joke. He really wanted them to see that the world out there isn't so scary. And he would protect them, even at the cost of his life. "I swear sahtan, like I promised Demona. I am a great fighter, a good fire bender. And I will make sure on my life that you two come home safely to your mother and father. I'll even make you two dresses from the materials we get from the cities." He held out his hand to Sahtan, with a kind smile on his face.

"Lets go to the main city. And then to ember island. sis we can go to the beach. Please come on." Demona smiled at her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 am

Sahtan closed her eyes again and concentrated on the single mind. The oceans of thought drowned out the sound until she could finally hear and see what the man before them saw and heard. Sights of a beautiful world appeared and Sahtan was stunned. She knew his intentions were good and that he was probably the best person to protect them."Alright." was the only thing that left her mouth. She looked at the man again with her eyes open 'I am trusting you. But if you fail to protect my sister I will send you insane. Got that?' She spoke straight into Gozu's mind with the threat. She picked up Gab again and placed him on her shoulder like nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:45 am

Gozu blinked, as he heard the threat. but he wasn't scared he kept a smile on his face. "don't worry, I am not scared. I am more scarier than that threat. Cause I am already crazy." gozu smirked, picking up his bag and grabbing some food for them. "I got a wagon for use with a couple horses. We don't want to travel by foot. there are bandits." Gozu walked towards teh door.

demona followed grabbing her sister's hand going outside. "Its gonna be so much fun. Oh oh I heard that some people there are all sorts of benders. maybe you can find another mind bender." demona smiled at her sister giving her a hug as she looked at the two black horses pulling a wagon that had a cloth cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Sahtan stared at the horses as she was pulled along by Demona. Their black hair shining in the sunlight. She heard the mention of mind bending and just stared at Demona. If she could find someone who could mind bend, that could be bad. Sahtan knew exactly what a mind bender could do to a person. She went towards the wagon and hopped in without saying a word. She held out her hand again to help in her sister.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Gozu picked up Sahtan by her waist gently lifting her up placing her on the back of the wagon on some cushions. he didn't looked at her with a kind smile. "Don't worry. I promise we will be back soon. who knows you might find a pretty boy."Gozu smirked as he helped Demona onto the back next.

"To Vermilion then we go. You will love it." demona laughed, she looked at her twin with a smile. happy that this is going to happen. Gozu started driving the card. leading them quickly out of town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Sahtan glared at Gozu knowing that he was trying to be nice. Its the whole touching her part that she doesn't like. She kind of blushed when he said something about finding a boy while they were in Vermilion. The wagon started moving and Sahtan almost fell down because she has never been in a wagon before. This was all strange to her. She looked out the back of the wagon and saw the town quickly fading into the distance. She wasn't in her comfort zone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Demona looked at her sister and grabbed her hand pulling her over next to her. she giggled while pulling out a small crystal with some silver in her hand. Looking at her sister she got a little worried. "You know Sah, we can go home first...you dont' have to come. As much as I want you with me, I don't want to force you to do something you don't want." demona giggled, looking out at the trees. she saw some pretty flowers.

Gozu looked back at them. "Sah, are you okay?" Looking down at her. she was adorable. He wanted to make a dress for her, he thought of a style that would best match her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)   Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins for a lifetime (Singla, Midnight)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next