Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_vote_lcapTOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_voting_barTOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_vote_lcapTOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_voting_barTOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!

Go down 
+2
Lee Hamazaki
Red Ki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Alright folks! Just like the title states, Lindsey is coming up with something big big big!! A huge plot, in which more details will be added later. Plot filled with mystery! Drama! Romance! EXPLOSIONS!!! Action! More Action! AND A SECRET TWIST ENDING!!!!

More Details on that sha'll be provided later..... But on the other note i require some peoples to join with me in this quest!!! I need like four or five for this one. However i do have some requirements, which are listed below.

1: MUST BE EXPIRENCED RP"ERS!!! Im sorry noobs, i love and care for you all, but this time its just the big kids.....

2: I need one from each element, well more like one from each a different element, and one non bender. No Royalty, nobles are fine, i just dont want to get a queen or prince killed ^^

3: I dont care about gender really, but girly girls are not allowed on the trip as its really dangerous and i dont want any liabilities...

4: YOUR CHARACTER MUST HAVE DEPTH!!! I dont want plain characters, I want ones that hold a story with them, that despise certain things, ones with mystery and are unique!!! Not plain of the day characters who are nice to everyone they meet.

----------------

I ask that everyone pm's me a thier character's application for consideration, i will also be studying up on your RP level. I apologize for those that were not picked, perhaps next time.

Also i will be Pming one of you that are selected to be a special character in the plot. Depending on personality.

People selected for Group:

1. LINDSEY!!!- Playing as Gale

2. Tsumi!!!- Playing as Itami Kurushii

3. Lee - Playing as Ken Katashi

4. Kyo - Playing as Hiro Kyoto

5. Jaybolt - Playing as Varick

Last edited by Lindsey:D on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t2474-yavana-done#18114
Can Yavana be in the group she is a non-bender
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Formally posting that i have applied, as well, though i replied via PM.

EDIT- The character selected uses water, His name is Itami Kurushii.

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I am applying for water with Hiro Kyoto

https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t2153-hiro-kyoto
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Hey Lindsey, I was wondering if my air/sound bending character could join Smile

Biography
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 am

I'd be interested in this. I could enter with Nazuk (earth/sand), since the red lotus group seems to be down, (unless its just for the tourney, cause most of the people in the Red Lotus are in it.)

Or i could make a new character, (earthbender/maybe also metal)
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:35 am

(Jyabolt12, we pause everything for now, when the tourney is over we'll continue)
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 am

((kk,)) Then I'll try making a new character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 am

At this time the only character im sure about is Tsumi's character Itami. I apologize for the wait but for something big i have to be picky. I am warning everyone with this post. All posting done by anyone will be 7 paragraphs or at least 600 words, depending on the situation, if your character is picked for this, it will happen or you will be kicked out.

Also there will be a posting order, and your grammar must be in top shape. These posts will not be sloppy at all! So you must be sure if your up for this. I know im a dictator but my topics are one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!   TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOPIC OF A LIFETIME!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next