Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
NovaKane vs. Lyssa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcapNovaKane vs. Lyssa I_voting_barNovaKane vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcapNovaKane vs. Lyssa I_voting_barNovaKane vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

NovaKane vs. Lyssa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 am

The tournament match between Nova Fuyu Qiao and Vermilion Princess Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi will now begin! The rules are as follows:

- The participants each have 100 HP available for disposal

- All participants will use the random number generator before posting a post, the random number generator can be accessed by used [rand][/rand] and in between put the number 6, meaning that 6 is the maximum bracket for the numbers

- This random number generator must be done after you attempt an attack on the opponent, and by said opponent in an attempt to dodge or block the attack

- If the number given to the attacker is higher than the number given to the defender then the attack lands. If the number of the defender and attacker are equal then it's a block. If the number of the attacker is lower than the number of the defender than it's a miss.

- If the attack lands, multiply the number given to the attacker by two and subtract if from your HP

- At the end of the 48 hour period, whoever has the lower HP is the loser!

- Do NOT godmod or OP your characters or you will be disqualified!

Now that that's out of the way, let the match, BEGIN!

NovaKane will have the right to strike first!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:25 am

Nova walked into the arena her emotions dim and unreadable. She was never the one to enter a tournament because fighting just wasn't her thing. She was a healer, a teacher, a lover. For the longest time Nova had not realized that in order to teach others she had to learn herself. It was not enough that she wielded the power, she had to also train it. What better way to do that than with experience. Upon hearing about the tournament she was hesitant, but quickly realized this would be the perfect opprotunity. Now here she was standing at one end of a very large arena with probably thousands of people watching her. Her chestnut brown hair was no long in its usual side braid but instead in a tight bun that sat neatly on her head. She didn't need anything in her way, which was also evident in her attire. She was dressed in a white shirt that tucked neatly into a pair of white and blue pants. On her feet she wore dark boots that weren't heavy on her feet but covered her shins.

Her blue eyes surveyed the area behind a pair of glasses, and noticed two large pools of water sitting on opposite ends of each other. She didn't wait until her opponent showed and bended water out of one of the pools. Bending the water around her body in a continuous spiraling motion would allow her defense as well as offense. With the water moving around her body in this way she would be able to quickly put up defenses while offensively attacking at the same time. Whom ever her opponent was she sure hopped this would be over soon, with her as the winner of course.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Alyssandra stared down her opponent as she entered the arena. Her lips pursed and her brow furrowed with determination, Alyssandra, Princess and hopeful Heir of her Father's Empire removed her over shawl and skirt to reveal black hakama and a sleeveless martial arts robe. Alyssandra continued to scan her opponent, doing what her father had taught her to do: scale up your opponent and learn everything you can about them from their mannerism, then learn their weaknesses and exploit them during the fight. She could see the doubt in her opponents face, and continued from there.

She was a new comer to the tournament world, and seemed more of medical bender than a fighter. Alyssandra could tell by the way her opponent stood as she entered, like she had just entered the home of a stranger for the first time; straight backed and slightly nervous, not to mention scanning every possible inch of the arena. Alyssandra could also tell by her opponents hands--the biggest give away of them all--they were not rough like that of a fighting bender, but they were smooth and seemed well groomed and cared for.

Alyssandra knew she was a water bender though--her constant glances at the water told her that much--so Alyssandra was at a disadvantage in terms of her opponents defensive capabilities. But with the right plan, and a good strategy, she would be able to knock through the water defense and attack her directly. As her father told her on the battlefields of the Ullondorian Crusades, 'With enough offense, even the greatest defenses will fall.' Meaning that every defense can only take so much damage before it crumbles. Her father was right, of course, as he always was, Owlan was known for his battle prowess. "Let's start this," said Alyssandra under her breath. She attacked first, sending two fireballs from her punches at her opponent's midsection. Alyssandra then swung her foot low and sent a wave of flames close to the ground at her opponent's feet. "Let's see you dodge that!" smiled Alyssandra.

Attack Value
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 pm

She herself was never a fighter this was true but she was well educated and that would be enough. Most fire benders were ruthless, relentless, strong benders and fighters. With this knowledge and her own life experience seeing them in action she knew this was no time to mess around. The female before her made the first attack, usual for a fire bender. This was the trick to how a water benders true abilities can be seen. Wait for the attack, Nova saw right through it. It was a basic distraction either you block one and get hit by the other or you go for the dodge and hopefully miss both. Now the choice to block or dodge, with not a second thought the water she had previously bended became her fortress, her hands moving quickly yet gracefully. The swirling water became a wall in front of her made to exstingish the fireballs headed towards her. The flames sizziled and died upon contact with the wall still intact. with seconds until the next strike Nova let the wall of water drop to the floor the rest of the water killing the stream of fire that was headed to her feet.

Quickly she bended the water from the pool on the other end of the arena. Moving her hands she shot the water towards her opponent in what seemed to be in the fashion of a whip. The whip was headed towards her opponents throat and a split second before it made an attempt to hit she hardened the water whip into jagged ice turning the tip into something like a spear. She wouldn't speak, she didn't have it in her, this was a learning experience and she would respect it.

Attacking
Random number (1,6) :

Last edited by NovaKane on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 pm

And NovaKane is the winner! Congratulations! Very Happy You move on to the second round!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

NovaKane vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Lyssa   NovaKane vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NovaKane vs. Lyssa
Page 1 of 1