Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_vote_lcapFinal Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_voting_barFinal Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_vote_lcapFinal Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_voting_barFinal Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] Empty
PostSubject: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 am

The tournament match between Nova Fuyu Qiao and Itami Kurushi will now begin! The rules are as follows:

- The participants each have 100 HP available for disposal

- All participants will use the random number generator before posting a post, the random number generator can be accessed by used [rand][/rand] and in between put the number 6, meaning that 6 is the maximum bracket for the numbers

- This random number generator must be done after you attempt an attack on the opponent, and by said opponent in an attempt to dodge or block the attack

- If the number given to the attacker is higher than the number given to the defender then the attack lands. If the number of the defender and attacker are equal then it's a block. If the number of the attacker is lower than the number of the defender than it's a miss.

- If the attack lands, multiply the number given to the attacker by two and subtract if from your HP

- At the morning of March 28th, whoever has the lower HP is the loser!

- Do NOT godmod or OP your characters or you will be disqualified!

Now that that's out of the way, let the match, BEGIN!

NovaKane will have the right to strike first!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

No post from NovaKane, gonna just go ahead and insinuate victory. <_< >_> liek a bauce.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Yup! You win :p
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

So, do i get to pick my prize, or will you assign it? :3
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 am

No fair no fair!
I want a legit rematch right now!
There was no way I was able to post!!
If you read my away topic I just had to put up upon return.
And in top of this I was made to wait when my Internet was working?!
No friggen way! Rematch!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Well you didn't post that you were going to be away. And if I had held the thing right after the other matches ended it'd be ended before the Anniversary. However, I will give you a rematch. Starting now you both have 3 days to finish this match. Begin.
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 pm

( OOC: it's not that I was away. My Internet was down I couldn't post crap till today. Thank you for this opportunity.)

Making it this far had put Nova in a confident mood, but she felt that these wins she obtained were not hers. This was the last match and weather she won or lost it would be still be a wonderful learning experience. Her chestnut brown hair was pulled up into a tight, neat bun. The arena was a bit different but it kept all the elements needed for the arena. Bending water from a waterfall that had been situated at the far end of the arena Nova took a step back and moving her arms gracefully bended the water around her. Unlike the previous battles the water kept going from ice to water in such a fast transition it looked like almost like fluid ice. She didn't make the first attack though, she needed to know what her opponents strengths lie in before she herself would move.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm

((Well, I felt you were right about it being unfair, so that's why I said alright :p besides just letting Tsumi win is boring))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 am

Itami was not in a pleasant mood. Earlier that day, before this ridiculous tournament had started, he had been poisoned, with a strange mixture of alcohol and cactus juice. His judgment has been hindered, and he couldn’t even see straight. He was in absolutely no condition to be awake, let alone fight. However, he was never the type to back down from a challenge. So, here he was, in the Final round of whatever this Tournament was.

He had waited and waited, with no signal as to when his opponent was going to show up. Right as he was about to leave, he heard the familiar ‘CHUNK’ of the gate opening. The round was finally starting. He turned, motioning for his Ripper. He kept his weapon on his person using a complex water-based locking system, binding them to his body (his weapons folded). The locks contained a small amount of water, which Itami would freeze in place to lock it.

Itami took out his ripper (currently appearing as a short black stick, with a single red blade, sort of like a red Kama), and flicked his wrist, causing the pole to extend, and several blades to come out, making it a many-bladed scythe. Furthermore, as soon as he ran out, he took out a throwing knife, and threw it right at his opponent. He could analyze them once they were dead.

Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:26 am

I surrender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]   Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Round: NovaKane vs. Tsumi Buredo [120 hours remain]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next