Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_vote_lcapNovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_voting_barNovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_vote_lcapNovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_voting_barNovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

NovaKane vs. Stephy3A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

NovaKane vs. Stephy3A Empty
PostSubject: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:54 pm

The tournament match between Nova Fuyu Qiao and Tenshi Princess Audurna Ezofuji-no-Ezofuji will now begin! The rules are as follows:

- The participants each have 100 HP available for disposal

- All participants will use the random number generator before posting a post, the random number generator can be accessed by used [rand][/rand] and in between put the number 6, meaning that 6 is the maximum bracket for the numbers

- This random number generator must be done after you attempt an attack on the opponent, and by said opponent in an attempt to dodge or block the attack

- If the number given to the attacker is higher than the number given to the defender then the attack lands. If the number of the defender and attacker are equal then it's a block. If the number of the attacker is lower than the number of the defender than it's a miss.

- If the attack lands, multiply the number given to the attacker by two and subtract if from your HP

- At the end of the 72 hour period, whoever has the lower HP is the loser!

- Do NOT godmod or OP your characters or you will be disqualified!

Now that that's out of the way, let the match, BEGIN!

NovaKane will have the right to strike first!

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:51 pm

She made it to the second round. It was like before, bending the water that sat at one end on the arena she made it her own shield. Bending the water around her body in a swirling motion. Nova looked at her opponent waiting, watching. " Hm ". She knew nothing of her opponents but she kne better than to underestimate. Wait for the attack, defend, attack. This setup had worked for her in the past. It was good her opponent knew nothing of her strategy.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Audurna entered the ring, having also made it to the secondary rounds. She watched her opponent enter as well, examining her every move. As her opponent came into place, Audurna gave her a small bow, and then entered into a stance. She was a smart person, the opponent, not wanting to move until Audurna struck first. Realizing that this battle would not reach a conclusion until one of the struck, Audurna obliged.

Audurna kept her first attacks simple, not wanting her stronger attacks to be revealed and used against her so soon. With a small spin and a punch, Audurna set a single burst of flame from her fist towards her enemy.

Attack Value
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Another Firebender, the elemental advantage Nova had against it was only only an advantage and nothing more. Skill was no longer an aspect instead luck took its place. The water that she bended around her body once more became her defense blocking the blast of fire she bended a ball of water in the direction of the attack, destroying it. Her move.
Bending the water quickly she formed a rather large ball of condensed water and shot it into the air toward and above her opponent. The ball of water then began to fall down on her opponent as she lett it go only changing its form from water to Ice when it was inches from the girl. The rang would be hard to dodge completely as it formed something of a circle around its victim. Though this was a game of luck not skill.

Attack
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Unfortunately, my friends and I will need to withdraw from the tournament. Something's come up, and we wont be able to participate. You move on to the next round, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
NovaKane
Beginner
Beginner
NovaKane

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Urgh.... Hurry up then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NovaKane vs. Stephy3A   NovaKane vs. Stephy3A I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NovaKane vs. Stephy3A
Page 1 of 1