Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:27 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Semi-Finals! We are about to begin our first and only match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Yami Sentoki and Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome! Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches. Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10. Yami will have the honour of the first strike! Now, without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm

[center]Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100

Yami walked into the arena. She didn't show her surprise when she saw that this wasn't the first time she had faced her two opponents. She did wince, though, remembering that the woman had kicked her butt the last time they met. Frankly, so had the man, but he had forfeit his match. It wasn't until later that she realized that they were both royalty of the Vermilion Empire. She grinned slyly. Looks like i'm not the only royal in this match, she thought. Not that it mattered, seeing as nobody in the world knew she even existed. The exiled Air Princess. These two beat you up pretty badly last time. Are you sure you don't want my help? Need and want are two very different words. Sure, I may need your help, but want it? Never. I need to do this on my own, mostly because it's against the rules. Now shut up and let me fight.

She sighed. She hoped there wouldn't be any unwanted interruptions from Kokuo, but she couldn't confirm anything, as it was impossible to block her out completely. She examined her targets closely. They were about equal distance from her, but seeing as the woman was in the direction of the sun, she chose instead to attack the man. She started with a simple fire ball, launched from her fist in his direction.

Attack Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Damage:
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:58 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the code failure....))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 500/500
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi looked at his opponents. His older sister, and the Five-Tails Jinchuriki. Interesting. Izanagi smiled towards his sister. She was going to try and kill him; or at least wound him pretty bad. Of that Izanagi had no doubt. Alyssandra loved him, and he her; there was no doubt of that, but Izanagi held the one thing that Alyssandra coveted and felt was hers by birth right. The Throne. Izanagi was Crown Prince, and in a matter of a few weeks, would be Emperor of one of the most successful, richest nations of the world. Alyssandra, however, was born first, was their father's favourite, and had lived and trained on the battlefield, growing up during the Ullondorian Wars, next to her father. But then Izanagi was born, and the throne went to him because he was male.

Alyssandra realized it was not his fault, but was still upset that not more was done to change that law. Regardless, now was not the time to focus on foolish power struggles and succession crises. Now was the time to fight, as the Jinchuriki child made clear. She shot a fireball at Izanagi; not something you'd want to do against a Fire Bender, but regardless, it had happened. Izanagi merely raised his hand and parted the fireball, splitting the flame and sending them coursing to either side of him, harmlessly. Then, Izanagi stepped forward and shot a bolt of lightning back at the Jinchuriki. She was a Water and Fire Bender. Izanagi wasn't sure she could redirect lightning, but lightning was often effective against other forms of flame, and was extremly effective against Water Bending.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 am

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
h
Alyssandra looked over at her brother. She did not hate him, but she envied him greatly. He was the prodigal Ezofuji. The one to lead the house into the future, and produce its heirs. The House of Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi ruled over the Empire, and thus the other two sub-houses, and as such, the one who lead the branch of Tsukuyomi led them all. Alyssandra always thought the right would be hers. She was born first, on the battlefield while her father, mounted on horses stolen from enemy lands, charged the enemy and fought with them tooth and nail. The newly formed Imperial Calvary had just shattered through the first few ranks of soldiers when Alyssandra was brought crying into this world.

And ever since she remained at her father's side since infancy. She was given to a wet nurse, as her mother had no love of the battlefield and would rather be parted from her child than watch men die before her. That was fine; Alyssandra never truly knew her mother anyway, as she had died just before Alyssandra returned from the war with her father. Her father, Owlan the Lionheart, now Spirit King, had trained her in the arts of Fire Bending, and war, and everything else from poetry to mastery over twelve different weapons and three different sword styles. Then her siblings were born. Triplets, two resembling the original triplets of the Ezofuji family, but Izanagi with hair darker than night and skin like alabaster. But it was not his looks that earned him prestige, but the flames he learned to bend.

He was male, so the throne already went to him. Even so Alyssandra still had legal right to challenge him for it. Moreover, had it just been his birthright alone, and the fact he was male, that earned him the throne, Alyssandra may have been able to convince the nobility and the government, as well as the rest of the family, that she was more deserving of the title of Vermilion Emperor. But alas, Izanagi was discovered to be able to bend white flames. The first and only member of the family to do so since Tsukuyomi. While the black and green flames of the other branch houses had descended down their line each generation, the white flames had been extremely elusive to the heirs of Tsukuyomi. But now Raijin bent the flames, and not only Raijin, but Hiruko as well, her cousin, though he bore no right to the throne--no direct or immediate right at least.

And what was worse? His white flames, coupled with his incredible intelligence allowed him to excel in all of his studies, whether scholarly or martial. He rivalled, if not out did, Alyssandra herself, and for that she was even more jealous. Still she loved her brother, but she would not give up her fight for the throne. Even if it was foolish, and even if it cost Alyssandra her life, she would prove to everyone she was the better choice, and she would fight until she died or won. There would be no lack of resolve from her. She would fight like a true warrior, with bravery, dignity and resolve, as her father would've wanted her. As Izanagi would expect and do himself. And so, Alyssandra took this moment to prove herself to the world, and struck like a pouncing tiger at her brother while he was distracted by the Jinchuriki child.

Lashing out towards him, Alyssandra charged at her brother, and engaged in hand to hand combat. They exchanged several blows; blocking, parrying, stopping, dodging. It was a flurry of hands and feat and flame--both white and orange. Then, Alyssandra saw the moment she was looking for during the exchange of blows. Between a kick, a block and another punch, Alyssandra saw an opening, about half a foot wide, at Izanagi's chest. Covering her fists in flame, Alyssandra drew back quickly, bringing her hands to either side, then lunged forward with her right foot into a deep front stance, and flung her open palms towards Izanagi's chest, still aflame. The flame around her hands took on the shape of two lion heads, an homage to her lineage and her father. She was known in her youth as the Lion's Cub, and her father was Owlan the Lionheart. It was only fitting. "Jūho! Sōshiken!" cried Alyssandra as she aimed for her brother. Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fists.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:21 pm

((OOC: And after that novel, I will write...two short paragraphs. DANGIT LYSS!!))

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Yami Sentoki
Spoiler:
HP: 81/100

Yami watched calmly as the man parted her flames like it was nothing. As was to be expected of the crown prince. When he shot the lightning at her, she reached her left arm out to redirect it, but her aim was off and the lightning struck her square in the shoulder. She grunted and stumbled backwards. The smell of charred flesh reached her nose, but she ignored it. She had smelled plenty of burns in the past, and had become accustomed to the smell. One of the joys of being an uncontrollable demon.

Deductive reasoning led her to believe that Izanagi knew she was a water bender as well, and decided that there was no point in hiding it anymore. If she had any hope of moving on to the finals, she had to reveal her ace-in-the-hole. She focused on Alyssandra this time, mentally measuring the distance from her to the closest pool of water. Alyssandra was preoccupied with attacking Izanagi, and this left her open to attack from Yami. Yami ran forward to get close enough to reach the pool. As soon as she felt the connection between herself and the water, she pulled it out and lashed it out in a whip at Alyssandra.

Attack Points:
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength:
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:

Izanagi gave a smile as his lightning hit her shoulder. It wasn't the mark he was aiming for, but it was better than missing. Then Alyssandra lunged forward with a small cry. Just as Izanagi had expected, Alyssandra lunged at him like a tiger after the bloody haunch of a deer the first second she got a chance. The two siblings exchanged blows until Alyssandra went for an opening in his chest. Izanagi, luckily, had seen this attack once before and was able to bend backwards and dodge. After getting back up, he grabbed Alyssandra's arm, shot a palm to her chest, and shoved her back a few feet, allowing him some room to maneuver.

With distance between the Izanagi ran, and jumped, lifting his leg high above his head, than landed, his flaming heel slamming into the ground, sending a pillar of flame towards Alyssandra. And not a moment too soon, either, as a whip of water came towards Alyssandra too. Izanagi jumped back again, missing the whip as it flew towards his sister.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Semi-Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Loo Li vs. Lyssa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next