Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 am

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Lightweight Semi-Finals! We are about to begin our first and only match!” The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a circular Ba Sing Se arena, which had pools of water around the edges. Tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi and Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome! Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 100HP and will roll a random number of 30 instead of 20 for the Lightweight Matches. Attack and Defence stay the same, at 10. Yami will have the honour of the first strike! Now, without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 am

Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 100/100
-----------------------------------------

Izanagi smiled over at his sister. Was it destiny or fate that led them to be the finals of their weight division? Or was it simply luck or coincidence? Izanagi wasn't sure, but he knew this would not be the last time they would clash, and he felt the next time they did would be over the throne, in front of visiting dignitaries and royalty at his coronation. Of course that was only speculation. "Well, sister, shall we begin?" asked Izanagi. Alyssandra gave a laugh, and the two sunk low into a stance. Izanagi struck first this time, leading with a flaming punch that sent a burst of flame towards Alyssandra's mid body.

Izanagi had no doubt she would deflect it. It was a basic move, a beginner's move. If she couldn't dodge it, how could she run an Empire? At least, that what was probably going through his sister's mind, best as Izanagi could guess. He didn't hate her for wanting the throne, in fact, he encouraged her resolve. It was admirable. It was also extremely fun to mess with her about all of this succession stuff.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:18 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:25 am

((OOC: XD Way to go, Kouz, forgot to switch accounts huh?))

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 82/100

Alyssandra was fighting her brother. She had no doubt this match would be a precursor to their real showdown at his coronation. Alyssandra planned to strike to assert her claim for succession and inheritance then. Everyone knew she would, it was no surprise, and moreover, they had prepared for it by stationing extra guards at the ceremony. Though they knew it would not stop her from achieving her goal. And Izanagi had told her to commit to her resolve, and so she would. But now, now was the time to show the family and the world, and even Izanagi himself, that she was a capable fighter, that she could and would defeat him and rule the nation as she was meant to.

Then he went to attack, right after telling her he was ready to go. Alyssandra responded with a laugh as she moved to defend and...damn, she missed. Her dodged was skewed and messed up, and she took the blast to the shoulder. It hurt, but she bit down on her lip, causing some blood to trickle forth, and sunk lower into her stance. She was going to get her brother back for that. All that matter was winning. With a roar like a tigress, Alyssandra used her fire bending to propel herself towards her brother. As she approached Izanagi she skidded to a halt, then raised her leg and aimed for Izanagi's gut. Her calf was to connect with his stomach, winding him, and the flame that surrounded her leg was going to do added damage, or so Alyssandra counted on.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Stregnth
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Spoiler:

Izanagi was surprised to see she blocked the basic fire fist. Her nerves were tripping her up, no doubt. Before the eyes of the world, before her brother, her resolve was there but her nerves were failing her. They were throwing her mind into a tempest of thoughts and emotions she could not control. Yet she continued to fight, she continued to persevere, even if it meant certain death. That was admirable, but Izanagi would not lighten up. To do so in the face of his sister's obvious mental handicap--by no fault of her own but the pressure--would be mocking of her resolve and her character. It was dishonourable, so Izanagi continued at full force.

She came at him, and they exchanged several physical blows of flame and fist and foot. Then Alyssandra went for his stomach, a well placed kick with the front of her lower leg, encased in flame. Smart to go for the opening, but Izanagi predicted as much and covering his arm and leg in flame, caught her leg between his knee and elbow. He heard Alyssandra cry out in pain, and then he grabbed her leg and held her in her position, mid-kick. He lunged towards her, using his advantage of having her leg, and yank it towards it to increase the force of impact, and aimed a flaming fist at her open and unblocked gut.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Spoiler:
HP: 82/100

Izanagi saw her attack coming somehow, and stopped it, catching it between his elbow and his knee. Alyssandra felt some muscles in her leg give way as he struck a particular joint between them, and she let out a yelp. Izanagi had not only saw through her attack but her mind. One look into his eyes saw that he had already figured out that her mind was bending under the pressure of this fight and its meaning, and implications for the future. Yet he did not mock her. He did not attempt to abuse them. Nor did he attempt to lighten up his attack on her in this fight. He respected her, and honoured her commitment and resolve. Honourable, Alyssandra had to admit, but it might become his downfall one day, she knew.

For if Alyssandra won out because he permitted her to commit to her goal, he would no longer be Emperor or heir, and Alyssandra and her descendants would have the Vermilion Throne by legal right. Then, Alyssandra felt Izanagi catch her leg in his hand, holding it and restricting her movement. There she stood, one leg up in the air, in her brother's hands, the other on the ground, her body was sideways and she was horribly unbalanced. One tip in either direction and she might fall. Then, Izanagi yanked Alyssandra towards him as he lunged in for a punch to her gut. She smirked, and countered, jumping into the air, she spun. The spin broke her brother's hold of her, and as she did, the leg that was previously on the ground sailed through the air, aiming for Izanagi's head. She was not giving up just yet.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Spoiler:

Izanagi didn't expect Alyssandra to break his hold, especially with her injured leg muscle. Moreover, she jumped, negating his attack and aimed for his head with her own foot. If Izanagi was a breath slower her foot would've hit his head and seriously done some damage, or at least knocked him over. But Izanagi dodged, feeling the wind from her foot as it whistled overhead. With a laugh, Izanagi jumped back and put distance between himself and his sister. Then stared her down. He placed his hands at his hips, one over the other, and prepared his special attack. Alyssandra had used hers, now was time for Izanagi's.

Izanagi felt the flames grow into a ball between his hands, and felt the small ball, the size of a nut, grow to the size of a kemari ball. Then it doubled in size, almost a foot and a half across. This was half a foot bigger than Izanagi had made it. But Izanagi wasn't done, gathering a bit more chi. He raised the white ball of flame above his head, holding it between his hands like the shining sun. It grew now, three feet across. Izanagi stopped the growth as he felt exhaustion start to take him, and he cut the chi flow. Transferring the large ball to the palm of his raised left hand, Izanagi dashed forward. One step, two, three, four, bam! He threw the ball, right at his sister, aiming straight for her.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,30) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai Lightweight Division ~ Final Rounds ~ Kouzai vs. Lyssa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next