Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:18 am

Lona shook her head."I am very sorry but the dragon has to say,no animal may enter,they are afraid one might destroy the very important scrolls and objects."Lona said as she bowed her head."I know how honorable the dragon has been,I am very sorry."Lona really did feel bad but she did not want any trouble.She didn't want to ruin anything either.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 am

“Lona is right Tatsuya and even if animals where aloud your already to big for a house how are you going to fit through the entrance?”

“Well for one I’m not an animal I’m a dragon. Two I’ll make an entrance big enough. Three” Tatsuya cut is sentence off short.

“All right I’ll wait out side for awhile, like a good pet”

“I knew you would understand thanks Tatsuya” Varis said surprised that Tatsuya did not put up much of a fight over it.

“All right” Varis said walking into the library.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:07 am

Nuig cuddled up with Lona before she went in.Each person that passed her did a nice bow.She smiled.Then turned to Varis."So where would we find your father?"Lona asked.She went through scrolls she's already looked at but still looked at them carefully.She wondered what happened between Varis and his father."Were they separated?Did his dad leave?Or did his dad never new he even had a son?"She thought.She didn't want to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm

“ uh I don’t know like I said I only know his last name.” Varis said hoping the library was not going to turn out unfruitful.
Varis scanned over the titles of books and scrolls many having the word bender in it. Varis picked one up and asked Lona confused.

“ I don’t understand this is this a story and if it is where is the plot and dialog?
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:12 pm

"Hmm odd,I've read every scroll here except this on."Lona said grabbing the scroll,she noticed when she opened it it wasn't like the others.There wasn't even a body paragrpah."What do think of this?"She asked him
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm

“I don’t know maybe its meant for a child” Varis said wondering why there was so much fire covering the pages. Varis put the book away and pulled another one out that said earth bending for dummies.

“hey Lona this guy in this book as a similar last name to you. Lona Anonbender and Earth Bender. I wish last names where so easy for me to find.”

Varis looked at Lona starting to realize more fully that he was in the presence of a princess.

“I guess I should be calling you princess Lona”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Lona eyes land on him.She smiled looking him in the face.She shook her head.She didn't like it,she didn't like to be put so high,because she knew if she let him call her princess Lona,he wouldn't treat her like he would treat someone else.

"No just call me Lona."She told him as she looked at the book over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Lona shook her head. “Why wouldn’t she want him to call her princess?” Varis thought to himself. “Maybe she doesn’t want to be a princess that would explain her hiding her tiara.” Varis cast it aside and focused back on all the books with people having Bender as their last name. He realized eventually that the books where explaining how to move or bend an element.

“Lona are these books a series of a novel?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Lona shook her head.No scroll was a sereis even a one that contains bending.Each was just something you can skill."No each scroll holds a skill,which one are you interested in?"Lona asked.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:22 pm

“skill?, are you tell me this is a type of magic you people have perfected?” Enlightenment flooded Varis “oh so that’s what you meant by a non-bender I thought that was your last name. Everything makes sense now.” Varis thought about what element he would try.
“Fire, I want to learn fire.” Varis said imagining the look of astonishment that Tatsuya will have when he shows him he can fire bend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next