Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_vote_lcapMaiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_voting_barMaiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_vote_lcapMaiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_voting_barMaiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Maiko Bai Ma (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Maiko Bai Ma (Finished)   Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

BASICS

Name: Maiko Bai Ma
Pets: N/A
Weapons: N/A

APPEARANCE

Hair: Short well-trimmed light blonde hair. The blonde colour is so light it appears to be white. The hair reaches mid-way down her neck.
Eyes: Brownish with a small hint of red.
Height: 5'3" tall. She is very short for her age, creating the illusion that she is very young.
Clothes: She wears a white dress that reaches to just above the knees. Under the dress is an underdress that stretches a bit further than the outer layer. The underdress carries frills and patterns to the bottom, creating an elegant look. This is however the outfit she uses when she has to act formal and be everyones perfect little girl. For training and playing she wears a beige dress with a green pattern around the arms and the bottom of the dress. She rarely wears shoes.
Picture: :Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) 242377_VW1PMFST6182725HS4NCF2TWHITGS7_white-clarity_H135556_L

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: She appears to be a bit shy and perfect when she is around the nobles of the city or the royal family. She is actually a tom-boyish girl, that's not afraid of speaking her mind and she tends to pull alot of pranks around the city. She is like an untrimmed diamond.
Personal Strengths: Ability to see through her feet, talented earthbender, a metal bender, strong and brutal.
Personal Weaknesses: Lacks a bit of agility, stubborn, straight-forward, lazy, blunt.
Personal Hero: She has no hero in her life.

Likes: The smell of dirt in the morning, making people chase her, laughing, tea and badgermoles

Dislikes: Worms, bathing, clingly people,
makeup, boys.

Brief History:
Maiko was born in Ba Sing Se, into one of the most noble families. The first thing that her parents noticed about her was her hair. Usually, in her family, the members are born with light blonde hair, that darkens with age, until it turns completly black. This however did not happen with Maiko. Her hair colour stayed the same during her entire childhood, and still remains in the same colour.

Maiko was always sheltered from the outside world. Her parents did not wish for their first born daughter to be influenced by the world, to be hurt by others, and experience sorrow and grief. They kept her protected from the world, and she only met people that came from the outside world during important meetings among the nobles. This always happened in their home, which left her view on the world narrow and limited.

At the age of 6 she earthbended for the first time in her life. This happened during a small game of hide and seek, combined with catch with her and her two siblings. Maiko was supposed to find her siblings, and her siblings had hid well. The young children had rebelled against their parents and had gone into the backyard without shoes. Yes, this was to them, a major rebellion. She got gradually more and more frustrated, and when she finally found her older brother, she was irritated, and then her brother started to run. In anger, Maiko stomped into the ground and yelled out towards her brother "Stop! It's not fair!" and soon, the ground below his feet started to shake, before a earth spike stood up from the ground, tripping him. Her parents ran outside as they started to hear crying, and they suspected it to be Maiko that was crying, but they were wrong. Next to her older brother stood Maiko grinning widely, her brother lying on the ground, crying like a faucet.

At the age of 8, her parents finally had found Maiko an earthbending master. At this point, Maiko had already taught herself alot of things and expanded her knowledge within earthbending. She was already capable of lifting earth into the air, and launching it out towards a target, although she always missed the target. A couple of years passed under his training, before he ran out of things to teach her. At this point, she had already run away from home, pulled alot of pranks around town, snuck out after curfew and so forth. She finally mastered earhbending at the age of 14, being one of the top earthbenders in Ba Sing Se.

How she learned metal bending
Maiko had gradually grown more and more bored. The pranks she pulled around town no longer were enought to satisfy her. She was sick and tired of just pretending to be har parents angel. They had no clue about the pranks she pulled around town, and her parents kept isolating her from the outside world. Out of plain boredom, she snatched the metal ball her parents had bought to her for her training under her master. It was used to create completly flat surfaces of earth, maintaining the balance of the earth she held flying in the air and so forth. She held the metal ball in her hands and soon tossed it in the air and started hitting it around with earthpoles she shot out from the ground, before it flew into a nearby fountain they had in their back yard, that was created from metal. Her parents heard the loud plonk and quickly yelled "Are you okay, Maiko?! Do you need any help?!" She swiftly replied to them "Nope! Everything is fine!" She scratched the back of her head as she glanced at the metal fountain, and the dent she had created in it. "Ugh, I'm going to get into trouble.." She sighed deeply. She placed her hand on the dent, and could actually feel the minerals in the metal, and thats when she realised. Metal is nothing but minerals that can be found in the earth! She assumed her earthbending stance, and placed both of her hands on the dent. She swiftly pulled her hands backwards, pulling the metal with her, and soon, straightening the fountain.

(I got lazy -_-)
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiko Bai Ma (Finished)   Maiko Bai Ma (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Maiko Bai Ma (Finished)
Page 1 of 1