Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Lona rinkled her nose."Deer?"She said aloud.To her it was disgusting.She would prefer berries with a lovelyorgan from a sheep.But none of that was around at the time.All that was around was rabbit,berries and nuts.

"I see no deer here."She told him.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:16 pm

“You don’t keep a heard of deer around to eat. Then what do you eat?” Varis started to panic if these people didn’t have any food for him to eat he would have to go back home immediately. Tatsuya could easily go a week without food but he could only go about 3 before starving. If he had to return he would never find his father.

“Lona you got to have some sort of food?” Varis said panicked
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 pm

She nodded as she pulled out her bag.She had two fish rapped up and cow meat for nuig but had enough to spare for the dragon,she tossed one to Nuig."Does your dragon eat raw cow meat?And I have two raw fish,we just need to cook it."She told him as she started to search for sticks.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm

“Tatsuya will eat anything and as for the cooking Tatsuya could do that.”

“no”

“come on you just wrecked an important library and Lona is going to give you some cow.”

After mumbling a bit Tatsuya breathed a small concentrated fireball at the two fish.

“There was that so bad” Varis said mockingly
“Thank you for the fish Lona.” Varis was so relieved.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Lona smacked her head.She forgot the dragon breathed fire.She laughed because he just did not so long ago.She sat on her knees,her dress spread out.The wax paper she brought the fish in is where she sat her's down.She found a stick to put the fish on as she nibbled on it.She took small bites each time,while Nuiga was eating fast having the blood of the raw cow smear all over his face."This is really good."She said.She soon too out her water skin and took a sip out of it,she looked over at Varis.

"Want some?"She asked
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 am

“hmm, oh yes thank you” Varis took the water skin from Lona not knowing how thirsty he was till now.

“This fish is really good. I don’t have fish often because only the white dragons are good at caching them. We don’t see the white dragons because they live in a cold atmosphere and Tatsuya hates the cold.”

Thinking about home again gave Varis a idea on of to patch things up with Tatsuya’s corporation.

“You know what Tatsuya we are going back there finding who ever is in charge and we are going say we are sorry and will do anything to make it better.”

Tatsuya started to laugh madly.

“Tatsuya you just wrecked thos people’s library. What would your mom and dad say if you wrecked their library?”

Tatsuya stopped laughing knowing full well what was coming next.

“Now what would your mom and dad say if they found out you wrecked some one else’s library?”

“ok, ok I’ll do it” Tatsuya said worried that Varis might actually tell on him.

“all right but after where done eating” Varis said enjoying his food
“oh Lona who is the leader of that place?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am

Nuiga trampled over to lona.Sitting behind her so she could lean back.Lona never heard the dragon talk until now."Wha,he talks?"She asked scared but amazed at the same time.She smiled at the thought of the dragon talking to Varis.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 am

“Of course he can talk you didn’t hear him every other time he talked. Lets see hear I can think of many times where he has said a full sentence around you. When we where walking into the library he commented on not being an animal and making his own hole. There was the time when he didn’t want to bow to you. Just recently we had an argument about him apologizing to you.”
Varis finished the fish
“ahhh, well anyway shall we go find the owner of the library?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:37 am

Lona didn't think that was a great idea.There was no owner of the library,the library belongs to the fire nation royal family.She shook her head at the thought of that."It woyldn't end well."She thought to herself.Maybe for her she would get a solid 'It's ok' but for him.If he approach the fire nation royal family about what has just happened,whe woould hope he was related to the fire lord,a noble.

"Don't worry I'll clear it up later,so about you.How do you not know about bending?"Lona asked.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 pm

“Are you sheer, well if you insist”
Varis didn’t mind thinking of the past, he worked through his painful memories of his mom a while ago.
“I’ve lived on dragon island most my life and I don’t even think the dragons knew.”

“yea we do” Tatsuya cut in.

“What why wasn’t I ever told?”

“Because we had you tested, your not a bender Varis.”

“darn, but don’t you think this information would have been use full?”

“The elder dragons didn’t think you would ever want to leave the island.”

“oh ya you guys going and leaving whenever you please and me being stuck on that island. You thought I wouldn’t want to leave. Well there you go Lona I didn’t know about bending because of them.” Varis said pointing at Tatsuya. Tatsuya didn’t seem the least bit offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next