Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Lona sat back for a minute shocked.She didn't know what to do."Even though I am not very important my kingdom needs me."She thought."Or do they?"She couldn't make up her mind then she did.Once he found his father she would go home.She breathe deeply.

"Okay,I will."She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 pm

“yippy!” Varis yelled jumping with joy.

“what your coming, your actually coming? No, I don’t want her to come. Varis I don’t want to have to deal with her or her fur ball.” Tatsuya said angrily.

“Well your going to have to. Consider this payment to me and Lona for wrecking the library.”
Tatsuya glared at Varis
“hey Tatsuya what’s scaly and red all over.”

“me, stupid”

“no an angry you” Varis burst out laughing

“oh ha ha ha” Tatsuya said sarcastically, he was seriously thinking about biting him right now.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Nuiga growled.He understood.Lona rolled her eyes and laughed.This was the first thing she was to do.She sat back on Nuiga grabbing his fur while she petted him."Ready for some more adventure boy?"She asked Nuiga.He fell asleep at the time,laying on his side.Lona couldn't help but think of the adventure she had planned ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Varis calmed down from what he though was the best riddle/joke ever. Varis jumped up a tree and laid down across a thick branch.
“So Lona, once where done resting where do we go next.” Varis didn’t want to go back to that city but at the same time he didn’t know where to go next. For all he knew he could go across the whole continent without meeting a single person.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Lona looked up at him as he laid upon the tree branch.She shrugged."Where ever you are leaded,I will always be here."She told him.She wasn't sure what she ment.But she didn't know.It was his father,where ever he thought was a familiar.If he remebered a place,that's where they would go.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Varis tried vary hard to think about anything he could remember of his dad anything at all. Varis then came up with an idea perhaps when he and his mother left on the boat his father was going to meet up with them somewhere else. If he could find the dock they left from he might find some info on his father.

“If me and my mother crashed on dragon island then maybe we left from a dock here, since it’s the closest continent to dragon island. Where is the nearest dock Lona?

Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Lona shrugged."I don't know,I've only arrived in this part of the capitol."She told him.Which was true she only arrived in this part of the fire nation,where she is well known because of how she arrived.Then she got an idea."If we arrive at the docks,they might regonize you,and know your father!"Lona finally caught on.She was smart but for once she had no wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:14 pm

“Yes that’s what I was thinking, only that was a long time ago they might not recognize me.”

“I know a dock is but you got to keep it a secret.” Tatsuya said quietly.

“Tatsuya if you know where it is other people do to.”

“no that’s no it, if the elders where to know about this I would be in big trouble.”

“Tatsuya what did you do?” Varis said in a disapproving voice.

“first you have to promise.”

“ok I wont tell anyone”

“well I go to this dock every so often and the people there give me fish in exchange for not destroying everything.”

“Tatsuya!”

“what I was really hungry at the time.”

“well at least now we have somewhere to go.”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Lona had no clue what him and the dragon where mumbling about.She looked up at Varis."Mind if I sleep."She said not in a question as she rolled over and went to sleep.She dreamed of the kingdom.How would it be without her?Would it be the same or different?She rolled her eyes."Lona it will be the same without you for awhile."She told herself.But what will she be without the kingdom?She never left the kingdom for more than a day and when she came back she relaxed and didn't leave until next month.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 pm

“I don’t mind in fact I was going to take a nap myself.” Varis dreamt about what his father would be like. Would he be mean, would he be nice. Would he want Varis or push him away.

Tatsuya was already went asleep. He was dreaming about all the fish he was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8