Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_voting_barStranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stranger in a new land(finished)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Lona looked confused.She heard of everywhere except dragon island."What is that?"She thought,she was new to that island now.She finally got the courage to ask what dragon island was and how he ended up there!

"What is dragon island and how did you end up there?"She asked
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm

“Dragon island is well a place where dragons are, its not to far from here either how did you not know about it? As for getting there from what I can remember me and my mom where sailing and our boat crashed there, when I woke up she was…dead.” Varis worked though it but that didn’t mean it didn’t still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Lona pushed her hair back looking down at the ground.She felt bad for metioning this."Oh....I am very sorry."She said.Her eys were still settled on the ground."I should of never asked."She thought.

Nuiga fell asleep,he was still behind Lona as she laid back in silence.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 pm

“Its all right. So how come you don’t know about dragon island?”

Tatsuya cut in before she could answer.
“She doesn’t know because she isn’t suppose to know”

“What do you mean she isn’t suppose to know Tatsuya?” Varis said confused.

“Us dragons like our solitude you know that. Some of the dragons from dragon island have gone to extremes keeping dragon island a secret, only a few people know about it. Actually I’m surprised Lona doesn’t know being a noble and all.”

“What do you mean by extremes Tatsuya?” Varis asked suspicious.

“You can ask the elders that when we go home.” Tatsuya said not wanting to be the one to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

"I only know what I have seen,even though I'm princess I am not involved in alot of things,manly because I am princess."She told the dragon.But then she thought."Why are some dragons around here?"She thought to herself then spoke it.

"If theres a dragon island how come dragons appear here and other places except dragon island?"She asked the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

“It doesn’t happen vary often but it douse happen sometimes. Dragons will leave the island for a variety of reasons but the most common ones are to get some tastier food for dragon island doesn’t host a great variety of animals to eat.”

“You can say that again.” Varis cut in before letting Tatsuya continue.

“Another reason is to collect things for their personal hoard of treasure. The last reason being well checking on uh…things.” Tatsuya said trying to be nice without giving out confidential information.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

"Hmmm..odd when I see dragons,they don't speak and are very close to a bender,fire benders really."She told them.She gazed up in the sky.It was very quiet.Probably because it was close to night.It was crazy that Lona was always out.Being a princess and all.She couldn't fend for herself or anything.She was never a fighter and now she is in the fire nation."How did she get there?"Some people might ask.Nuiga was always the answer.Because he was a lightning bending tiger he would always add speed and a soft touch to the groubd as they zoomed pass everything like a blur.You'd be lucky enough if you catch them.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

“like I said we dragons like our privacy. As for the fire bending/breathing there are many different kinds of dragons, red dragons are just the most adventurous.”

“and the most I’ll tempered”

“I’m going to eat you some day and one of my friends said humans are delicious.”

“you can’t eat me who would keep you alive when you go on one of your lazy sprees?” Varis said happy Tatsuya only helped prove his point.

“fine I’ll just steal your food next time”

Varis ignored him
“So Lona why is being a princess worse than being a prince?”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Lona shook her head."It is not worse but not better,as a princess you do less,just preparing to be a wife basically,unlike a prince who leads war,helps the king make decisions,I'm lucky enough to leave the castle."She said touching her heart.Sure you got royal servants and was treated good everyday but it wasn't great enough.She sighed thinking about the light kingdom.She loved that kingdom so much.She loved the beautiful light that seem to justr shine on them.She touched her silver hair.She smiled remembering how she absorbed the light bending move into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:54 pm

“Sounds worse to me.” Both Varis and Tatsuya said in unison.

“hey why don’t you join me and Tatsuya, traveling the world looking for our father? It beats having to do what ever it is you said you do.” Varis began to get excited Lona would be a lot of help in his search for his father. Varis didn’t know crap about this land, Lona knew a lot more than he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a new land(finished)   Stranger in a new land(finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a new land(finished)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next