Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_vote_lcapkihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_voting_barkihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_vote_lcapkihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_voting_barkihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Princess Kihana Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Princess Kihana Leiheng   kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 pm

|BASICS|
    Name
    Kihana Yenory Leiheng (KEE-ha-NA LAY-heng)
    First: "energetic flower" / "favored power"
    Middle: "golden peace"

Alias
    Hei-Li (pronounced 'Hayley'): Alias used when not in Northern Water Tribe

Kina: Name her little brother, Roman, refers to her with due to his speech impediment

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe :: Water Palace

Current Residence
    Northern Water Tribe :: Water Palace

Rank
    NonBender, Royal Princess of the Northern Water Tribe (usual dimension)

Element
    None

Pets
    None

Weapons
  • A dagger her mother passed on to her when she died. Kihana is currently being trained in the art of utilizing the dagger, alongside her usual martial arts, but she has not gained much prowess with it as of yet.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    June 14, 697 AO

Blood type
    AB+

Hobbies
  • Sports
    - hockey
    - foot racing
    - penguin sledding
    etc. etc.

Quirks
  • Kihana is forever a tomboy at heart, but she is perfectly capable of acting refined and regal when the time for it is needed
  • Must eat at least one piece of candy a day
  • Is horrible at playing any instrument; her teachers instead try to get her to try embroidery.
  • She likes Castiel, loves Roman, but absolutely adores Cassian, the least-sociable and ill-tempered of all her brothers.

Favorite Color
    Indigo

Family
    Kiari, deceased (great-great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Noriaki, deceased (great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Renn, deceased (grandfather, mother's side)
    King Anuktiluk, 47 (father)
    Queen Hana, deceased, (mother)
    Queen _______ (stepmother, open)
    Castiel, 16 (brother)
    Cassian, 16 (brother)
    Roman, 5 (brother)

Character Theme
    The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Kihana does not like like long hair. She keeps hers delicately trimmed and styled just above the shoulders; she likes the way it frames her face that way. This is a style very reminiscent of her late great-great aunt, Kiharu, to which Kihana is very aware of. Her hair brown and somewhat wavy. She sometimes uses a crystal butterfly pin, among various other ornaments, to tie it back.

Eyes
    Large. Kihana is the only one of her siblings to possess her mother's dark brown eyes.

Height
    4'5

Clothes
    As with all imperial children, Kihana adorns the traditional long robes of royalty. She shares her brother's affinity for jewelry, even though she breaks most of him during her roughhousing in sports or with Cassian. Kihana wears a pair of ivory slippers, crystal butterfly pin, a ruby necklace, and an emblazoned dagger her mother owned when she was her age.

Skin
    Somewhat tanned, baby smooth

Body Type
    Very slender

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Kihana is a very energetic, headstrong girl with an easygoing personality. It is hard to make her mad or cause her grief, as she is an optimist and willing to do whatever's necessary to ensure a comfortable lifestyle for all. Since it is very unlikely she will be taking over the throne in her lifetime, Kihana has had much freedom to do whatever she pleased. This has led to a very spoiled attitude on her part. She's used to getting what she wants. The only person that she really respects is Cassian. Kihana pretty much walks all over Castiel, despite loving him with all her heart. She is a manipulator, but, again, she possesses a very kind heart.

Personal Strengths
    - Confident
    - Exuberant
    - Not sensitive
    - Optimistic
    - Charming
    - Motherly
    - Athletic

Personal Weaknesses
    - Children
    - Family
    - Naive
    - Spoiled
    - Not easily able to adapt

- Having her freedom
    - Running, jumping; any physical activity
    - Casual clothes
    - Candy
    - Pastries

Dislikes
    - Vegetables
    - Her father, Anuk
    - Strong fragrances
    - The wilderness

History
    Kihana's birth was easy and smooth. Her mother, Hana, had a relaxed pregnancy and was very excited for a new child. When she gave birth to a daughter, Hana straightaway went to dolling her up. Her father, King Anuk, gave her the name 'Kihana' in the familial tradition to have at least one child whose name began with 'Ki', following the death of the legendary Kiari, the Waterbending warrior that was infused with part of the ocean spirit.

When Kihana was two, Roman was born, resulting in the death of her mother. Kihana, four-years-old, was devastated. She did not understand the nature behind her mother's death. Kihana pitied Roman, who never got a chance to meet his mother. Through the darkest nights of grief, during which she screamed and hollered for her mother, much to the heartbreak of her nurses, Kihana felt the deepest sorrow of her life.

Cassian appeared out of the blue, suddenly. He had been ten at the time, but he held himself together better than each and every one of them, including Anuk. Solemnly, he sat with her, and told her stories about their mother. He explained to her the concept of the Spirit World, and how good spirits got to live in paradise when their Time came.

During the day, he would spend the entire day with her, playing games and tousling. He taught her arts and crafts, and how to use her cutlery. He would care for Roman as well; offering to feed him, change him, bathe him and monitor over his fragile condition. The entire time, he would be mostly silent, save for a sliver affection glimmering in his eyes.

Kihana was six when she started noticing some changes in Anuk. Roman's health was still very delicate, and it was difficult for the boy to do much of anything. Anuk coldly declined any offers to visit the child, which upset Kihana.

When Kihana was nine, the truth of Anuk's actions became clear. Roman approached her, crying profusely. When Kihana inquired what was wrong, he told her Anuk refused to talk to him and told him he should have never been born. At this, a seedling of hate developed within Kihana of her father. It was clear Anuk blamed Roman for the death of his wife.

Kihana keeps Roman under her wing when Cassian is away on his travels. Castiel is often busy with his work, but he makes time to be with them when he could. Because of Roman's condition, Kihana is learning a lot about medical things to help him. She is often sorrowful that she cannot Waterbend, because learning to heal would be a great asset to them on travels with him when Castiel wasn't present.

Last edited by LadyKura on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kihana Leiheng   kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kihana Leiheng   kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks, Li!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kihana Leiheng   kihana - Princess Kihana Leiheng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Kihana Leiheng
Page 1 of 1