Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_vote_lcapQueen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_voting_barQueen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_vote_lcapQueen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_voting_barQueen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] Empty
PostSubject: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng.
    Birthplace: Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe, The Royal Palace.
    Element: Water
    Pets: None.
    Weapons: A Twin Pair of Fans.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 14th.
    Blood type: A-
    Hobbies: Singing, Caring for her step-children, Playing the Harp.
    Quirks:
  • When she puts Kihana or Roman to bed, she always plumps they're pillows, tucks them in,then kisses them on they're foreheads.
  • She has a very strong love for chocolate.
  • Whenever she sees a wishing star, she gives her wish to Kihana or Roman to wish for.

Family:
    Kazu, 57, (father)
    Kyoko, 54, (mother)
    King Anuktiluk, 37, (husband)
    Cassian, 16, (step-son)
    Castiel, 16, (step-son)
    Kihana, 10, (step-daughter)
    Roman, 7, (step-son)

Character Theme: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long crimson hair, just beneath her shoulders in length.
    Eyes: Sky blue, oval shaped eyes.

Height: 5"8"

Clothes: A white silk kimono, embroidered with red and blue flowers, to symbolise her Fire Nation side of the family, and her current Water Tribe side.
    Skin: Smooth, pale skin.
    Body Type: Slim, slender.
    Image: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] Mum10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kailani is normally described as a sweet, funny, caring, beautiful and motherly woman. She has always been such a nice person. Even though things started out rough in her marriage, she's gotten to like Kihana and Roman. Kailani feels that if she atleast talked to Cassian or Castiel, she could get on their good sides. Kailani acts as if Kihana and Roman were her own children, not wanting them to feel upset because of their late mother, Hana.
    Personal Strengths: She can defend herself easily, with a pair of fans and her Waterbending. Also, when it's at an awkward point in a conversation, she can always make things smooth again.
    Personal Weaknesses: When she tries acting like a good mother towards the twins, Cassian and Castiel, she gets upset when they say something bad. Also, when Kihana talks about Hana, she gets emotional, knowing she can never be their real mother.
    Personal Hero: The children's late mother, Hana (You'll see why in her history)
    Dreams and Ambitions: To get along with all the children.

• Warm baths
  • Snuggling up on the sofa
  • Reading bedtime stories to the children.
  • Roses

Dislikes:
  • Nuts, especially Hazelnuts.
  • Bees
  • Daisies, she's allergic to them.
  • When she sees people are upset.
  • Stubbing her toe.

Brief History: Kailani Leiheng, originally born as Kailani Amuri Nishumaru. Kailani was born in the Fire Nation, a few years before it was named The Vermillion Empire. She was born to a father that originated from the Northern Water Tribes, and a mother who was a Fire Nation Woman. She was an only child, quite spoilt, but nonetheless, she was very sweet and polite.

Growing up was quite boring for Kailani, not having a sibling to play with, or even somebody her own age to talk to. By the time she reached 5 years old, Kailani started to play with the Village children. Things seemed okay then, until her father started travelling back and forth to the Water Tribes, to visit his family.

Reaching 10 years old, Kailani started to like the Water Tribe more than the Fire Nation. She met lovely children, kind grown-ups, and there was snow! Kailani loved the Northern Water Tribe, as did her mother and father. When she reached 11, she started practising her Waterbending.

By the time she was 15 years old, she lived in the Northern Water Tribe with her parents, and decided to learn healing, after 4 years of Waterbending Training. She made many new friends in Healing Class, and also got to know the Royalty of the Water Tribe.

When she was 20 years old, Renn, the Naturebender, distantly related to Queen Kyoko claimed the tribes. She also got to know his daughter, Princess Hana. They became really close after a while. She finally saw Hana become Queen, and marry her prince, King Anuktiluk. The three of them got to know eachother well, and the tribes were at glory.

At 25 years old, resulting the death of her good friend, Queen Hana, the years that followed on were depressing. Seeing Anuk feeling so upset, she spent a lot more time with him. At 28 years old, she became Anuk's fiancee, still feeling guilty of Queen Hana's death.

Kailani was married to King Anuk at 30 years old, being coronated as the Queen of the Northern Water Tribe the same year. By now, she started to get to know the children. Meeting Anuk's children was great, they were all beautiful and very polite, well apart from Cassian, the hot-headed one.

Now, at 34 years old, she has formed a motherly relationship between Kihana and Roman, acting like their biological mother. Since the day she met Hana, and married Anuk, Hana has been her hero, being a successful Queen of the Water Tribes, a beautiful wife to Anuk, a kind and caring best-friend to Kailani and such a great mother to the children. Kailani only wishes to be a great mother just like Hana.

Last edited by Kyoko on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Did Kura say okay to you being her queen? Just checking, though she probably did lol.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Guys a character application is not for posting comments such as changing name or laughing.

Please delete posts posts not affiliated with the character application.

Ex. Laurent & spirityue
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 am

Yeah, she said she left the Queen place open, and she let me have it. :]
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Completion Bump! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm spazzing now, she's so sweet. Everything I'd want for a queen. Most definitely approved personally by me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]   Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Kailani ''Mai'' Leiheng [[Done]]
Page 1 of 1