Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_vote_lcapPrince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_voting_barPrince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_vote_lcapPrince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_voting_barPrince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished)   Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 am

|BASICS|

Name
    Sauri Leiheng
    Meaning ~ "Son of the sun"

15-16 (post time-skip)

Birthplace
    United Kingdom of Water Tribes :: [Northern] Water Palace

Current Residence
    United Kingdom of Water Tribes :: [Northern] Water Palace

Rank
    Bender, Royal

Element
    Light

Pets
    None

Weapons
  • Jubilee. Sauri's training staff, given to him at the age of eight after his bending arte was confirmed to be lightbending. The staff makes it easier for him to absorb light energy.
  • Flashbulbs. A variation of the Hellstones his grandfather invented -- miniature ice stones that look unthreatening until activated or stepped on. Flashbulbs are spherical balls of photo-energy that could detonate on command or touch. Since lightbenders are far rarer than waterbenders, they aren't easily dispelled.
  • Bow and arrow. Taught archery by his father.
  • Katana. Taught swordsmanship through his mother.
  • Celestial Scepter. Given to him at the age of sixteen to help him further his goal in mastering lightbending. The scepter's power is potent, however, and it is hard to control, so Sauri prefers to continue using his staff.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    November 8th, 721 AO

Blood type
    AB

Hobbies

• Sparring
  • Ice-skating
  • Fishing

Quirks
  • A very spontaneous thinker; Sauri is very out-of-the-box when it comes to his ideals
  • He hates candy
  • Forgets easily what he was doing, or where he was going

--

Favorite Color
    Gray

[center]Father
    Castiel Leiheng

Mother
    Laura Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu

Brother(s)
    Ieyasu Leiheng

Cousin(s)
    He
    Hinata (estranged)
    Farah Leiheng
    Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Naina Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Konoe Ezofuji-no-Amaterasu
    Owlan Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Izanagi Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Izanami Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Hiruko Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Hideyoro Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
    Audurna Yan
    Leilani Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
    Mai Ezofuji-no-Susano'o
    Aryianna Yan

• |APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Sauri has inherited his mother's snow white hair. The strands are pearlescent, and reflect light when he moves. As a young child, the boy's hair was kept short, styled just above his ears, but it has been allowed to grow as he gets older.

Eyes
    Blue-lavender

Height
    5'5

Clothes
    Sauri mostly wears the standard Southern Water Tribe imperial wear. However, some of Sauri's robes are specially designed. Where original imperial robes have complex etches of the tides and waves, Sauri's personal robes broadcast the still ocean and the rising sun. This symbolizes Sauri's status as a lightbender, as well as the fact that he is the son of a fire and waterbender.

Skin
    Pale, smooth, unblemished

Body Type
    Slender

Coming soon

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality
    Sauri is not quite shy, but he is antisocial enough to remain quiet until he knows the other person well enough. Sauri's deep introversion and resiliency has helped make him a lightbending prodigy. At an early age, he was determined to figure things out for himself. Much of his lightbending techniques derived from things he taught himself.

At first glance, Sauri seems to be quite mellow and absentminded. He is an avid daydreamer, and his imagination has been known to be extremely vivid and spontaneous. However, Sauri's easygoing nature belies his intelligence and strength. The prince is actually very observant, if not sardonic. He is capable of spotting patterns others would not notice, and Sauri is typically the first to approach issues in a logical way.

He loves his mother, father, brother and sister very much. For as long as he could remember, they were always very protective of him for one reason or another. He spent more time with his mother than anyone else in the palace, and for the most part only his parents, Kamui and Ieyasu know his true nature. Once he is comfortable around a person, Prince Sauri's sweeter personality shines through. He is a strong believer in helping others. However, he views this soft-hearted quality as a weakness, and vows to overcome it.

Personal Strengths
    - Creative; sees solutions where others would not
    - Emphatic; tries to understand others' motives and actions
    - Observant; notices many details
    - Multi-talented; in combat
    - Knowledgeable

Personal Weaknesses
    - Never been a part of a true combat match
    - Prone to jealousy
    - Can get conceited, overly confident
    - Does not take negative criticism well
    - Gets hot easily

Personal Hero
    Ieyasu. Sauri deeply admires his older brother

Dreams and Ambitions
    To master lightbending and to fight to reclaim the light nation

- Summer
    - Reading and writing
    - Sparring
    - Sleeping
    - Animals

Dislikes
    - His 'girly' appearance
    - Hot water
    - Being touched
    - Strangers; new people
    - Being compared to Ieyasu and Kamui
    - Farah

History
    Coming Soon

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished)   Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello, KuraKura ~!

Please let me know if you wish to continue this WIP, or else he'll be removed from the game!
You can just respond in this post if you wish to finish him. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Prince Sauri Leiheng (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1