Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_voting_barPrince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_vote_lcapPrince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_voting_barPrince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng   Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 am

|BASICS|
    Name
    Roman Kinori Leiheng (RO-man LAY-heng)
    First: Ancient origin; unknown
    Middle: Radiant energy

Alias
    Ro: One of Ba'sill's nicknames for him.

Fiore/Fiore Nen: Another nickname on Basil's part. Meaning "flower" in Italian and Catalan for "boy" or "child". Hence, "flower boy".

Kinori: Just as Castiel and Cassian obtain aliases, Roman is addressed by his middle name outside of the Northern and Southern Water Tribe.

RoRo: Castiel and Kitan's nickname for him. Cassian wouldn't "call him that if it was the last fucking thing I could do".

Firefly: Kihana also calls him this.

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe :: Water Palace

Current Residence
    Earth Kingdom :: Not Definite

Rank
    Bender, Royal Prince of the Northern Water Tribe (usual dimension)

Element
    Naturebender
    - Future: naturebender/spiritbender

Pets
    Haru, a beautiful white peacock. Haru was bestowed upon Roman as a gift from the Fire Nation. The bird is not native to the Tribe's area. Consequently, he is sheltered inside the palace. Haru's home is a makeshift garden oasis is located near Roman's bedchambers. Roman visits his little friend here and there. Roman mostly, however, stays under the careful watch of his nurses.

Weapons
    None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    October 5th, 700 AO

Blood type
    O

Hobbies
  • Creative arts
    - Drawing
    - Sculpting
    - Writing
  • Board games
    - Chess
    - Checkers
    - Several Water Tribe games

Quirks
  • Does not use conjunctions (i.e: didn't, they're, let's) when he speaks
  • Has a habit of talking into thin air
  • Started learning to speak late (at the age of four), so his vocabulary and pronunciations aren't widely ranged. Covered as a speech impediment.

Favorite Color
    Green

Family
    Kiari, deceased (great-great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Noriaki, deceased (great-grandfather, mother's side)
    Renn, deceased (grandfather, mother's side)
    King Anuktiluk, 47 (father)
    Queen Hana, deceased, (mother)
    Queen _______ (mother, open)
    Castiel, 17 (brother)
    Cassian, 17 (brother)
    Kihana, 11 (sister)[/size]

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    A pale blue hue, intermixed with faint, darker strands. During his stay at the palace, Roman's hair grew steadily, starting off just below his shoulders and ending up very long and soft, trailing to his navel. The style causes him to be mistaken for a girl very often, and with Ba'sill, this event is too common to be considered anything but usual. As Roman gets older, his hair darkens to become royal blue.

Eyes
    Silver

Height
    4'4

Clothes
    Village attire, often scrappy pieces of shirts and shorts. Darin dresses him in accordance to the Earth Kingdom desert weather, with a similar midriff-bearing shirt as he, along with very puffy desert-esque pants. Roman also wears a puffy hat with a gem following his separation from the tribe.

Skin
    Very pale, soft and smooth

Body Type
    Small; delicate

Image Gallery
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Roman is very kind, shy, quiet, gentle and sweet. Being the timid child that he is, he often hides from people he doesn't know very well. Roman's shell is extremely hard to break, as he suffers from emotional abuse under the hands of his father, Anuk. He puts a great deal of trust and love into those he develops a kind of parental bond with; i.e: Cassian, Castiel, his stepmother, matron and Ba'sill.

Strengths
    - Sensitive
    - Loyal
    - Mentally resilient

Weaknesses
    - Weak heart and body; often overcome with fatigue
    - Cannot digest certain things
    - Sometimes gets seizures and heart palpitations
    - Naive and innocent
    - Emotionally delicate and scarred

Personal Heroes
    Castiel, Cassian, but to a much greater extent: Ba'sill

- The assassin, Ba'sill, who'd saved his life
    - Candy
    - Arts and crafts
    - Sleeping

Dislikes
    - Taking his medicine
    - Being forced to rest
    - Anuk
    - Bitter foods
    - When his heart 'burns' or 'jumps'

History
    Prince Roman's birth elicited the death of his own mother. Roman is well aware of this fact, but he does not understand the entire nature of his mother's death. Truthfully, Hana was meant to stay on bed rest until she carried Roman to full term. But with her daughter being just barely two years old, Hana refused to allow the nurses to do too much for her. She wanted Kihana 's first words to be directed towards her, and not the nurses.

Therefore Hana did not stay on bed rest as instructed. The woman went into premature labor on the 4th of October, and finally gave birth to a small, extremely weak baby boy on the 5th. She was told it was very unlikely her child would survive. Still, Hana named her baby 'Roman', from the very same book she drew Castiel and Cassian's names from. A makeshift incubator was procured for the baby boy, to keep him warm.

Nurses could not divide their attention between both the delicate boy and his mother. Hana finally passed away a week later, but not before finally hearing her daughter utter, "Mama!" for the first time.

Roman suffered from hypersensitivity, a poor heart, and asthma. Brain damage was speculated, and it was later confirmed he would not be the geniuses his brothers proved to be. The boy would have been fairly intelligent, had it not been for the nature of his birth. Roman was not allowed to leave his incubator until he was several months old.

Even during this crucial time, only Cassian acknowledged his brother with the truest, heartfelt concern. Anuk ignored him, and Castiel was too enveloped in his grief to do much more. Therefore, Cassian busied himself with checking up on Roman's condition, and familiarizing himself with the lovely Kihana.

By the age of three, Roman's hypersensitivity was not as potent, but his heart and asthma still troubled him. He was assigned a nurse, and put under her wing. This nurse refused to allow him to leave bed. Cassian would visit him and read to him and teach him to talk.

Even by the age of four, Roman's vocal expressions are stilted and uncertain. Nurses explain that several months of cognitive sleep and bed rest hindered the natural learning process of his mind. Roman sleeps almost constantly. When he is awake, his movements are lethargic and very weak.

ENTER DARIN
    When Roman was five, he and his brothers and sister took a trip to the Southern Water Tribe to meet the Southern Water Tribe king and princess, Kael and Kaida. On their way back, Kihana dragged Roman away to a candy vendor in Ba Sing Se. They got separated, and Roman swiftly suffered and asthma attack and was found by Ba'sill, or Darin, a formal assassin in training.

Darin was too young to truly be an assassin, but he was already being taught the ways of a killer. He, taking pity on the kid, took him to a motel where he swiftly realized Roman wasn't going to survive if he didn't do something soon. He bought potions in order to improve Roman's health. The potions were expensive and hard to come by. However, this came with heavy repercussions, as he could no longer afford for them to stay at the hotel. Ba'sill hung out anyway, because he'd discovered Roman was the prince of the Northern Water Tribe and wanted a ransom for his return in order to pay off his debts.

Darin covertly returned Roman to his brothers after finding out he was all right, without taking any money after all. Despite Ba'sill's harsh attitude towards him, Roman took a liking to the boy.

When Roman was seven, Anuk hatched a secret scheme to kill the child. He'd had enough of exhausting all his time and effort for him. The king's irrational grief and hatred made way for a very dangerous life for the child. After a relapse involving Roman's asthma, during which his lung almost collapsed, Anuk deemed the tribe's climate too harsh for the prince, and instead ordered the boy to be relocated to the Eastern Air temples.

Anuk then hired a formal assassin, the same business Ba'sill was in, to kill the prince without question. Darin, hearing about the heinous news, intercepted the attack and took the unconscious Roman to safety. The seven-year-old woke a few days later, once more sustained by potions. Ba'sill expected panic, but what he got was a kind of tranquil happiness. Roman was happy to be back with Ba'sill once more.

Away from the frigid cold of the Northern Water Tribe and closer to the tropical jungles of the Earth Kingdom, Roman's element was finally discovered. A Naturebender is capable of sensing and controlling all elements of nature, including animals. Darin shelters Roman now, believing him to be more safe with him than with his father, obviously. Roman doesn't mind.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng   Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Prince Roman "Kinori" Leiheng
Page 1 of 1