Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_vote_lcapKing Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_voting_barKing Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_vote_lcapKing Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_voting_barKing Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng Empty
PostSubject: King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng   King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm

|BASICS|
    Name
    Anuktiluk (Anuk) Leiheng

Birthplace
    Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace

Current Residence
    Northern Water Tribe :: Northern Water Palace

Rank
    Bender, Royal King of the Northern Water Tribe

Element
    Water

Pets
    Young, pure white bear-dog by the name of Youming. Later passed on to Kihana and Roman when they join Cassian and Castiel on their travels. Youming is a clever, albeit violent animal. He is very protective of those he loves, and is trained in tracking and hunting down enemies. He becomes a main source of transportation for Roman and Kihana.
    Spoiler:

Weapons
  • Ice daggers and other sharp blades. He has taught his eldest sons, Castiel and Cassian, to use these weapons at an early age. Castiel has mastered them since he was eighteen.
    - Throwing knives.
    - Throwing ice knives.

• Hellstones. Anuktiluk's personal inventions. The stones are clumps of ice planted like miniature bombs. When stepped on, a spurt of animated ice can either envelop the victim's entire body or trap their leg or foot, depending on the user's power. Anuk had mastered the art since he was twenty-one.

• Bow and arrow. The Northern Water Tribe, with its unpredictable blizzards and high winds, weapons such as bow and arrows need great precision and intelligence to master.

• Luna Grande. A crystal sword infused with diamonds and sapphires. Its name means 'grand moon'. Anuk had this sword forged when he became king, wishing to start a new line of inheritance for his sons. The innermost layer is suffused with permanent ice, a feat only advanced Icebenders could accomplish. This sparks some rumors of the king, but alas Anuk had was a young teenager when the sword was made, and know little of its production.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    February 19th

Blood type:
    A+

Hobbies
  • Anuk is fickle and could never adopt one interest for very long:
    - Embroidery
    - Gem collecting
    - Antique collecting
    - Chess
    - Theater
    - Dancing
    - Gardening
    - Piano
    - Guitar
    - Cello

Quirks
    - Suffers from sudden, violent mood swings
    - Hates vegetation, but took up gardening anyway
    - Finds it hard to make a decision that is not political

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair
    Just below shoulder-length and thin. Has a few solitary strands spanning out over his forehead.

Eyes
    Black

Height
    6'1

Clothes
    Mostly long, flowing tunics. Anuk seems very fond of the color white.

Skin
    Dark, tribal shade

Body Type
    Anuk is very well-built, with a lean but very muscular frame

King Anuk(tiluk) Leiheng 38037210

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality
    Anuk is a very unstable young man, though many people would not come to realize this. He hides his brooding mentality under a guise of regal warmth. He seems to be a genuinely loving father and a dedicated politician. Power does not seem to phase him the slightest, and he utilizes most of his time thinking of improvements for the Tribe.

However, Anuk is a man with very traditional ideals. This comes as a paradox to many, considering the new inventions and innovations he is incurring on the tribe before the death of his wife, Hana. Hana, being his main motivation and inspiration for his actions, encouraged him to try new things and experience life to its fullest. When she died due to complications with Roman's birth, Anuk's mind slowly started to fray. He became more secretive. He was reluctant to bring about any more change. He blames Hana's death fully on Roman, and so abuses and neglects him.

Personal Strengths
    - Excellent leader
    - Ambition
    - Creativity; necessities
    - Negotiation
    - Tactics (political and battle)

Personal Weaknesses
    - Incredibly easy to anger/insult
    - Relies too much on material things
    - Unsteady psyche/emotions
    - Harbors grudges

Personal Hero