Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_voting_barearth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_voting_barearth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

earth training for the avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

earth training for the avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Trira walked into the palace, without noticing the guard. She even did not recognized the servants that were around her. She stood there, holding Lu and waited for Akio. As he came, she bowed before she said anything. "We were attacked by rebells after our training. I have tried to save him, but I have failed. I am so sorry.", she said to the earth king. Again, a tear appeared in her eye. The last tear she would cry for this day. "He begged me to tell you that you should rule like he did and that he loved you.", she then told Akio. Trira still stood there like she had when she had entered.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Tears started to roll down his cheek and he looked at the servants. "We need to get ready for a funeral. Send invited to the leaders of the nations. I do not care if my city is in chaos my father deserves the best funeral." Akio quickly yelled for a guard and then one showed up. "I want men patrolling the city find any rebel group and deal with them quickly. First, ask them to stop and then try agian if they don't. If they attack someone take the men that attacked and give them a trial. I am taking back my city." Akio walked and stood infront of Trira, he sighed and then said "Put him." He looked around and said "In his room, servant show her where his room is. I have some things to do."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Trira nodded. "As you wish, earth king.", she said and bowed before she followed the servant to the room of Lu. The feelings inside her were racing. Now she also thought if she could not have saved his life if she had reacted differently. For the first time she felt really like somebody who can do nothing. She felt like a looser. As they were in the room, Trira laid Lu on the bed and knelt infront of it. "I am so sorry.", she said to him. She could not imagine how somebody would have wanted a situation like this. It would only break the earth kingdom. Then she thought that this had been the goal.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 pm

The servant showered her the room and then she stood at the door looking inside at the semi-messy room filled with books and papers. She walked in and patted her on the shoulder. "It is ok, he lived a great life." She smiled and helped her up. "We should not worry about Lu there is nothing we can do for him. We need to worry about the king." She walked out of the room and then down the hall. Akio continued to run around the palace giving orders telling what to write to the nations. It mentioned peace, his father's passing, soon to be funeral, and the stare of his kingdom. He sighed and then walking in his father's favorite garden. He sat down on a bench and then breathed in and out.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Trira followed the servant out again and into the hall. There she watched Akio for a moment. When he sat down, she walked over to him. "I know it has to be hard for you to have lost him. Even if he had only been my teacher, it was very hard for me.", she told the king. For a moment she tried to find the right words to say. "But we have to remember what he had told and taught us and use it.", she then said. Then there was only one thing she could think of telling him now. "If you want, I help you destroying the rebellion."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

"Hard?" he asked looking down at the floor and then up at her. "It is not hard, there is no word to describe this. My city is in chaos and my father, the man I looked up to is dead. It is more then hard for me." He sighed and then stood up, "I have no time to sit, rest, or even cry about this I have things to do. A rebellion to stop and a city to rebuild." He sighed and then looked around and at her. "I would like that, maybe with the avatar on my side I can get the people rebelling to stop."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Trira nodded. She was happy that she could do something. She hoped she would feel a little bit better then. "Tell me what I should do and I will do it.", she said to Akio. Somehow he remebered her of Lu. Akio seemed also not to run away from a fight. But she did not thought about that too much. She had to do a job now and she could not use the feeling of being remebered of Lu by Akio.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Akio said "I have no idea I told my guard to rally some of my troops. But that is not enough to stop all of them in my city. Plus the other cities that may have gotten taken over." he stood up and started to pace back and forth thinking of something to do with her. She was the avatar, he could use her to his advantages. "Lets see." He said and then stopped. "I want you to join the palace guards and my son to go around the upper ring and just weed out all the rebels here." He nodded to himself, "Follow me." He walked out the garden and started to walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Trira breathed out as Akio told her what she should do. Babysitter for the prince was not what she had thought of. But she had promised the earth king to do everything he wanted and she would do everything he wanted. So she followed him without saying a word. Trira was sure that the prince could defend himself if he had to, otherwise Akio would not send him out.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Akio turned and then sensed something was wrong with his decision of letting her take care of the rebels in the Upper Ring. He continued to walk and then took a turn, he walked through a bed room and then out on a balcony looking out at the Upper Ring. Smoke was rising from some houses and shouts could even be heard from their spot. "See this." Akio said pointing to it all. "This is how bad everything is, they are coming to get me. If you are annoying of being paired with my son and if you just think this will be some little mission to patrol the Upper Ring and take a few bad guy down then you are wrong." He looked out at the Ring and then rubbed his temples and forehead. He turned and walked into the bedroom and then back in the hall. He looked down and up it and then started to walk agian. They were going to the Royal Guards rooms in the lower levels of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

earth training for the avatar
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next