Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_voting_barearth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_voting_barearth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

earth training for the avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

earth training for the avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 am

Trira stared at Lu. "You said yourself that you are old. You cannot take that alone. I will help you.", she said to him. She could hear some arrows and blocked half of them with an big stone and for the other half she had time to burn them with fire. Trira turned fast to Lu. "Try to survive. I will try to get rid of them.", she said to Lu and jumped into the air. Shortly she levitated, the she got her glider and flew into the direction where the arrows that had attacked her had come from.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"No duh." He said with a little laugh. "I have the avatar next to me, I wont let her get out of fighting, I want to see you in action. Sure training is hard, but using it in battle is harder." He smiled as he made another wall to block some arrows. "I really hate archers." He chuckled and said "I may be old, I can still throw rocks and use some other skills." He watched her leave and then some men surrounded him pointing items at Lu. "He is th Earth King's father!" one man with a dirty brown beard said, they all nodded and muttered amongst themselves. "Are you really going to hurt an old man?" He asked looking into the man eyes, "if so then this old man is not going down with out a fight." He got in a stance and then in one movement he sank everyone there but the man with the brown beard. "So, what do you think of this old man?" The guy backd up a bit and held out his weapon to Lu. Lu laughed a bit and then hit the man in the stomach. He rubbed his hand while he was watching as more and more people surrounded the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Trira had seen the archers that had attacked Lu and her. But at the time she had found them they suddenly ran away. Trira had no idea why. But then she saw that they were going to the courtyard. "No.", she said and got down to the ground. She wanted to attack from behind. Trira slowly walked behind the archers. She was really quiet and used some soundbending so that she could not be heared. Then they stood at the courtyard. The archers in front of her moved forward and at the moment they stopped, Trira shot them away with an airball and entered the courtyard. "What is going on here?", she said loud.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Lu said "It is an uprising Trira. Have you never seen a rebellion before?" He made another wall to block some arrows and then sent some rocks at the archers, making them all scatter and run away as the rock got closer. Lu looked around and said "They are trying to get me, I am the father of the Earth King with me they can make demands and such. But they don't know that I don't just give in without a fight."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Trira stood there for a moment and was like hit by a lightning. She never had seen a rebellion before. Then, Trira jumped next to Lu and helped him blocking the attacks. "And thex do not know that the avatar is on your side.", she said and smiled. It was somehow funny to fight against the rebellions. She used every attack she knew with air, fire and earth, even if she did not really used much fire. Then, as she thought she had some seconds without attack, she turned her head to Lu. "We have to get a little bit away from here. We are to open.", she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 pm

"We will be open everywhere Trira. They have us surrounded and we are in a courtyard. Maybe if we go into the old school." He pointed to a building that was not used anymore, it use to b used for earthbending when people had the time to do it. Since the war happened every earthbender was taken whe the first signs of bending appeared and trained for battle. He held his hands up making fists it did not look that threatening, but he was getting ready to bend if he had to. "I can't run there, I know that. I can bend myself there while you use your staff thingy." He losened up and then stood straight he did some moves and the ground under them both started to rise. "Hurry get a head start I can't hold it up with you on it."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Trira looked at Lu. "I have another idea.", she said to him. Trira knew that she had never done it before and that it could be really dangerous, but she had to try. Trira took her glider and hold it tight. Then, suddenly, she laid an arm around Lu´s hip. "Hold tight.", she said to him and then they started to fly. First it seemed like they were falling down. But then Trira could control the glider again and the flew towards the old school. "We are there soon.", she said to Lu. Then, suddenly, she was hit by an arrow in her leg. This pain let her stop concentrating for a moment, which was not really good. They sank and suddenly hit the ground. There were right in front of the old school. Trira laid on the ground and tried to stand up, but her leg hurted too much.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:13 pm

He looked in her eyes, she had another plan and he knew what is was. She was a hard headed avatar, had to do things the hard way. "No we stick with mine." he muttered and then she wrapped her arm around his hip and she muttered those words that he really hated to hear. Then she took off he kept his eyes closed and could feel his heart beating faster and faster. He nodded and kept his eyes clothes, "Just tell me when we get there. Please." He could feel the pull of the ground getting harder and harder he opened his eyes and then they hit the ground. Lu stood up and got rid of the dust of his clothes. "Avatar, you act before you think." He looked around and then saw that they were running at them. He bended some walls around them and then bent down to her. "Again you think before you act. First, I am to heavy for you to glide with. Second, I am deathly afraid of flying. I can fly on earth because I still have the earth with me. Third, you are hurt. If i was not with you being a burden you could have defended yourself." He sighed, "Thank you though." Lu said looked out at the walls around him. "You are very helpful. Now come we need to get inside." It took him some time to lift her up and put her over his shoulder, but he did it. He felt old right there, his body was hurting from the fall and there was still more fighting ahead. He bended the part of the wall leading to the building and then went in it closing the doors behind him. He walked over to a bench and then laid her down. "Don't worry we will be safe." But, outside of the building the rebels were breaking down the rock wall and even some earth benders were bending it away.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:28 pm

First Trira had no idea what to say. She would have expected everything, but not that Lu would tell her what she had done wrong. But as he thanked her she smiled. As he lifted her up, Trira thought that she hated that. She really did not like that she had no chance to walk by herself. But she was thankful too. When they were inside, Trira sat on the bench so that she looked to the door. She knew she could not do much out of this position, but she was ready to help Lu. She looked to him. "Then lets defend this building as good as we can.", she said to him. She knew that there were not much chances to get out alive. She was hurt and he was old. But she also knew that they could get out alive.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Lu faced the doors and then looked back at her. "We don't have must of a choice." He smirked a little then looked at the doors agian. Outside the men were breaking down the walls and then climbing over the pieces to get to th door. Lu felt it, they were close. "I am going to try to hold the doors." Lu walked to the stone doors and then put his hands on them and then got ready. Then in a second they all hit the door and Lu felt it, he still continued to hold though. Bending some rocks to help him also and keep the doors closed. His arms wes growing weak, but he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

earth training for the avatar
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next