Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_voting_barTraining the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_vote_lcapTraining the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_voting_barTraining the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) Empty
PostSubject: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Liu was asked by the Earth King to teach the avatar earthbending. He had been bending ever since he could remember and it was something that was natural to him. He can teach soldiers how to bend because they are different and have to listen to him, but what will the Avatar be like? He walked down a hallway of the Palace and out a doorway. The sun was beating down on him and he was starting to sweat under the scarf wrapped around the lower part of his face. He unwrapped the green scarf and the red scarred skin showed. He walked down the steps and stood in the middle of the open field waiting for her to show.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Mai was never a nice not was she a bad teacher. She was loving but stroked when it came to bending. As Mona Lee changed into blue shorts and a tank top she thought of all the outcomes. He could be like Mai, he could be ruthless when he taught and just never cared abouyr her, or he could act like he gave a rat's ass but inside he was passionate about teaching her. She put a part of her white hair in a ponytail while the rest just stuck out. She sighed as she headed out toward the man. She seen him just take off his scarf a bit, it surprised her but she left no expression on her face.

" Hello." Mona lee bowed." I am Mona lee and you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

He saw the look of surprise on the Avatar’s face when she saw him take off his scarf. He was used to the faces and people starring by now so he did not mind people looking at the large scar. He bowed back and replied, “I am Liu Jun, but you can call me Master Jun.” He stood straight and looked the girl up and down. She looked like most of the waterbenders he has seen, hopefully she could grasp earthbending as well as his students do. “I guess we can start,” he said tossing his scarf to the side and walked a few feet away from the avatar. “What do you know about earthbending?” He asked sliding his hands behind his back and spreading his legs slightly apart. He was ready to teach the Avatar despite whoever she was. He accepted the job from the Earth King and he would not fail his king.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Mona lee bit her lip. There wasn't much she knew." It is a great defense, You really have to be the earth to earth bend. They say earthbenders bare footed, it's easier to grasp the earth in your commands." She told him. That's stuff she heard, little pieces she put together when she watched the earthbenders. She made that up from observation. She smiled as Master Jun walked closer. And he still showed no sign of what type of teacher he was. She sighed. She heard how one of the element s would be the hardest. Was this the element? I guess she would just have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

“Right,” the man said figuring she would not know much about the art of bending. She did have a few things down like most benders bend without shoes and it was a good defense. He noticed she was moving closer to him and so he took a few more steps back. “Earthbending unlike waterbending does not have slow and elegant forms. You do not sway your body when you earthbend.” He took off his outer layer of clothes so she could get a better look. He got in a stance and in a few moves he was able to lift up a rock and kick it in a random direction. He loosened up and watched as it flew away from them. He then realized he was not at home and could not fling rocks wherever he wanted, he would have to be mindful of that. Liu turned to face the Avatar and said, “When you earthbend your stances are more rooted in the earth. You do that because you feel more connected with the ground so you can feel as you lift the rock from the ground.” He showed the Avatar a few more stances and what results they would give. “You just need to feel connected to the earth; you may want to take off your shoes.” He said motioning to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Mona lee nodded. She took off get shoes and got in the same position as Him. She put her fist to get sides and smiled." You make this look very easy." She told him. It was true. Water bending was about one, connecting with water. Two steady movements. And elegant swaying and moving. That's probably why it was easier for women to bend then men. She wonder what bending earth was like. And Master Jun was just so good. How could she meet that standard. Standard. How could she meet any of those standards. She kind just zoned out, thinking of all he stories of her past life. Would she become that good? Or worse?
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

He could not help but laugh when she pointed out that he made it so easy. “I have been at it ever since I could walk.” He said to the Avatar and he stared at her his hands behind his back waiting for her to move. He looked into her eyes and noticed he had lost her. He rubbed his eyes and lifted his foot up and then dug his heel into the ground. A decent sized fissure started to form in the ground and moved towards the direction of the Avatar. Liu wanted to just get her attention so he sent it more to the right and it stopped a few feet behind her. With a quick stomp of his foot the rocks moved back into place and he looked at her. “You will have to pay attention to your teacher,” Liu said and then got in a stance. “Now copy me,” he said as he firmly planted his feet and then raised up an earth column.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm

" I'm sooo sorry!" Mona lee said alarmed." I will from now on." She told him, she waited to copy him. She stood in his position. If you told her she was gonna learn to earth bend and that she was avatr she would laugh at you and call you a fool. She sighed. She really needed(and wanted) to learn each element as fast as she could. She looked down at the ground and ten back up at Mast. Jun." Master, how long do you think it would take for me to learn earth? It took me no longer than a week to learn how to heal, a year to waterbend but you master it t took about five years." She said a little embarassed. She didn't like mentioning how long it took for her to bend. But at the same time she didn't know the average time it took and at least she didn't give up like her sister.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Liu stayed in the pose and when he saw her attempt it and fail a sight escaped his lips. “You are doing it wrong,” the man said walking over to Mona and pushing her back, making her stumble slightly. “You need to be rooted in the earth,” he said making the stance again and raising another column. “I really don’t know,” he said standing tall again. “Mastering any element takes time,” he said looking her up and down, checking her stance. “Be that element earth or water it takes time. The only reason you grasp it so quickly is because you are the Avatar.” He sighed and ran his hand through his whiting hair. “Get into the stance again. I want to see you at least raise something.”
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Mona shook her hands. She got into a position that a water bender would stand in and tried to raise earth. She was a little shocked when Master Jun pushed her back. She didnt expect any special treatment because she's avatar but come on she's avatar! She then noticed she was in the wrong position and stood like Master Jun. Once she did she closed her eyes. And some how seeing something she has never seen. All of a sudden, She lifted a chunk of earth. It looked as if she was to master it but then she lost control and the rock shot up into the air. Over Mona's head. She screamed, holding her hands up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)   Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Avatar (closed to spirityue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next