Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
earth training for the avatar 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
earth training for the avatar I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar I_voting_barearth training for the avatar I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
earth training for the avatar I_vote_lcapearth training for the avatar I_voting_barearth training for the avatar I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

earth training for the avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

earth training for the avatar Empty
PostSubject: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:12 pm

(OCC: here we continue the old topic, and I only write the end of my last post)

Trira hurried through everything and then a stone rushed towards her. The first she sent into the earth. But the next she tried something new. She made herself finish and then destroyed the stone.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

((Sounds like a plan! We are gonna finish up the teaching stuff then I have some other things in store for out two characters. Very Happy))

Lu watched her as she ran through the course agian. "Vry good avatar!" he shouted to her and then bended up something so he could lean on. He was getting old and he was feeling it, getting harder to move, read, and even bend. He sighed and then looked up and said "Ok come back here we are going to finish for the day with the final lesson." He bended the arth back in the ground and then stood there waiting for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Trira finished very fast. She used her new ability to get back to Lu. Suddenly, she stood before him. She was breathing a little bit hard, but it was not much. "So, what are we doing now?", she asked him. She was really interested.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 pm

"So, you know how to be rooted with the ground. Bend some minor rocks and medium sized ones. I bet you can bend large ones since you are the avatar. But I want to see something before my old age catches up with me. There is rock levitation, rock shield, earth sinking, earth fissures, earth block, quicksand, rock slide. Those are some simple bending skills of an average bender, but you are not an average bender. You are the avatar I want to see if you can do the master things and then the avatar skills. Ok so I want to to do what I do avaatr." He took a breath and then stood still he held his arms out and got i a stance he started to shake the earth, which made it feel like there was an small earthquake. As he was doing this dust started to form in the air because the ground was shaking so much. He stopped and then asked "Can you clear the air and try what I did?" he asked. "The thing i did was called dust cloud, by shaking the ground you make it break up a bit and send dudt in the air. Great for escaping."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

"I can imagine.", she said to Lu. She had to search a little bit to find him again. Clearing the air was not difficult. She also told herself to do it with earth bending and she really used it. When everything was clear, she copied what Lu had done. She closed her eyes and held her arms out. Then the earth started to shake. First it was not much, but then the shaking grew stronger and stronger. Trira opened her eyes and at that moment the dust started. But it was a little bit thicker than that of Lu. There were also some bigger pieces. Trira had to send one of the bigger pieces away so that she would not be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Lu stood there trying to keep his balance, but she was a lot stronger then him. He would never admit that, but she was. Lu lost his balance and hit the ground, he slowly stood up and then he clapped slowly. "Very good Trira, that was actually better then me. But remember I am a 92 year old man my bending has gotten somewhat weaker. Now, we are going to try something else." The dust cleared and then he looked at the avatar. "We are going to try the master bending called earth bomb. This is when the bender uses a rather big rock and throws it in the ground sending a huge shock wave that sends their oppoents flying, causes much damage. You may want to jump in the air and hover a bit. I am going to be hovering on a piece of rock." He looked down and then up at her as the earth around his started to rise up make a nice sized platform for him to stand on and make the earth bomb. "Now the moment I make the piece of earth you may want to be in the air." Lu stood still and then breathed out he bended and then a big round piece of earth was forced out of the ground and started to hover over it high in the air. "It matters the size of the rock and how high it is in the air. If you want a big blast or a small one." He made his hands in a fist and pulled them down, the moment he did that the rock flew into the earth sending tiny particles of rocks and dust in the air. It all cleared out and half of the rock was either broken or in the ground. He lowered his platform and then said "I do not want you to do this, I could not be able to live that if you did. I just wanted to show you the more expert bending."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Trira had been in the air as the rock flew into the earth. But even there she was not comletely save. She had thought she could stay a little bit lower to see more. But at that high she was hit by a particle of rock. Trira did not scream. Even if it hurt, she could stand the pain. As everything ended, she got down to the ground again. "Ok, then I will try some other time.", she said to Lu. She hoped that Lu would not die during her training.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

"There are also some other types of master bending like earth tunneling that is when you are underground and basically swimming through the earth, another is earth wave it is like a water wave but not made of water and you can ride it, another is my favotie it is earth armor, there is also remote bending. Which is something I have done when I was in the air on the platform. I was not really touching the ground but I still bended the huge rock. That is if the bender is near some rock and can sense it then he or she can bend it. Now there are some special types of earth bending. Like sandbending I have never tried it but I heard it is good. There is also mudbending and metalbending. Metalbending takes years to learn." He sighed and then looked around. "There are also some moves the avaar can do, do you know that? The avatar is able to actually move land, he or she can also bend greater rocks and even something called compressed rock bullets. I have read that is when the bender makes the rocks into sharp objects like a sword but smaller and sends it flying at their oppoent. I have never seen it, but I have read it is an amazing move." He smiled and then said "I think we are done for today, if you have any other questions you can ask me." He started to walk a bit and then stopped and turned his head to her. "Do you feel anyone here other then us?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:36 am

Trira listened to Lu with excitement. She wanted to try the compressed rock bullet. But then she thought she also could do it another day. So she went next to the former earth king. As he stopped, Trira turned around. She did not knew what had happened. She only had a bad feeling. Trira closed her eyes to see if anybody was near. Then, in the distance, she could see somebody. Trira was glad that she had learned how to see with earth bending by now. Otherwise she would not have known that somebody is coming. Trira opened her eyes. "Yes, somebody is near. And he or she is coming nearer. I do not think that this person is really friendly.", Trira told Lu. Then she looked one last time into the direction and suddenly she could see a shape. "Run.", she told Lu.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 am

Lu laughed and said "Like I can run I am 92 years old." He laughed and then an arrow flew past him and landed in the ground. He looked up at her and said "We are not alone. They are all around us." He walked over to the avatar and said "I am not going down with out a fight, an earthbender does not run." He smiled and then bended up a rock wall blocking about 20 arrows that was fired at them. "I can take this uprising by my self."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: earth training for the avatar   earth training for the avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

earth training for the avatar
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next