Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Another Bar Fight(OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Mujin was enjoyig what the boy could do, he laughed to himself. " Your good kid but your no where clos to my talent." he said with a laugh. He got up and cracked his neck, he walked over to the man and looked at his arm. he raised the man sleeve and on his arm was a tattoo of a rival clan. He smirked as he picked the man up with one arm. His muscles were extremely large for his age. He smirked as he watch the man suddenly awake and look into Mujins eyes. " The Balc Spade.....will fall...." the man manage to say. Mujin tilted his head and laughed at him. He placed his open palm at the mans chest and suddenly his arm began to charge up as it sparked all over electricity. He smirked as he unleashed his attack. " Goodbye.." he said as he fired a ball o electricity that vaporized the mans upper body. All that was left was the arm in Mujins hand.

He looked at the arm and the lower bodyu of the clansmen. He tossed the arm aside and looked down the road as he could see the police coming." Hm looks like I over stayed my welcome" he said as he walked backwards to the exit of the city. He then turned and bolted, he earthbended his way along the wall as he scaled it with ease.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 am

He watched, in shock as the drunk vaporised the man infront of him. He heard footsteps again, coming from all directions, surrounding him like a pack of wolves hunting there prey. He knew that the bar patrons would be able to convince the Guard it was not him. But he didnt want to wait arround and get arrested. He looked around for some place where he could climb and get over the wall, out of the city. Just as the guards were about to find him he noticed a set of buildings that would serve his need. He ran over and leapt on to a small wall and on to a roof top of a low building. The next building was high, but Zaka knew of a technique that could help if he could perform it. He stood with his face close to the wall and looked up t where he needed to get to. He opened his hands, facing palm down, and began focusing his breathing. He felt the familiar warm sensation in his arms. He jumped as high as he could, and at the same time released fire from his hands propelling him higher. He reached the top in just enough time to hid from the guards. 'That was amazing,' he thought to himself, 'Not many people can perform that with out proper training and practice.' But now was not the time to boast he needed to get out and quick. He began mapping out how to get from here to out of the city.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:19 am

Mujin stood at the edge of the wall as he looked down below at the commotion. He smiled as he shook his head, " O well too bad there were a lot of cute girls in the city...eh...theres always the water tribes hahaha" he teased. He shook his head at the thought of staying out of the city for a while. Its been too long since his last fight, he had to stay out of the city for a year...he just hoped it would be shorter this time. He looked back at the firebender as he narrowed his eys and watched him bend to escape the police. he laughed as if he didnt escape the walls soon the agents of the city would get him. He was about to leave but he turned around again, " Damn it..." he mumbled as he watched the boy to see if he did need help to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bar Fight(OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2