Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern Fight [open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern Fight [open] I_vote_lcapTavern Fight [open] I_voting_barTavern Fight [open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern Fight [open] I_vote_lcapTavern Fight [open] I_voting_barTavern Fight [open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern Fight [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Tavern Fight [open] Empty
PostSubject: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Yami walks into a tavern for something to eat. She walks past a man who is staring at her. She orders her meal and sits down. Immediately, the man she noticed earlier stands up and walks over to her, a knife drawn. Yami looked up as the man grabbed her shirt and lifted her off of the bench with ease, holding the knife to her throat. "Give me all of your money, and you won't get hurt" the man told her, his face only inches from hers. "I would never do such a thing!" she yells, and kicks the man in the groin before he can react. As she drops to the floor, she draws her own knife and prepares to defend herself as the man is trying to stand back up.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Novice
Novice
Experiment 249

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am

Chen was working on of the many odd jobs he took to pay for his trip around the world. Thankfully he was good at cooking so he could find them almost everywhere. Sadly nowhere would hire him so he ended up in a sketchy tavern in the middle of a city. He had taken a young girls order and began to cook it when he heard the unmistakable sound of a man who had been hit in the balls. He ran out of the kitchen with a large pan full of vegetables and meat that was all half cooked. "HEY! Put that knife down, didn't you hurt that dude enough?" Chen shouted, still holding a flame under the pan to keep the food cooking.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:44 am

Yami looked up and saw the guy yelling at her. At that instant, the man on the ground got up and kicked the knife out of her hands. Yami panicked for a moment, realizing that she was defenseless. Then she remembered her training, mentally kicked herself, and prepared to fire bend. The man just laughed and drew a long sword. Yami jumped back, narrowly avoiding his strike. The other people in the tavern just watched, wondering whose side to be on. Yami knew that the odds were against her, and unless somebody came to her defense, she knew it would be all over. The man raised his sword for an overhead strike. Just before the sword fell, Yami dove to the right and grabbed her knife, drawing a smaller knife at the same time. The man struck again, but this time Yami blocked it by using both knives together. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer. She needed help, and she needed it fast.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Novice
Novice
Experiment 249

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 am

Chen sighed as the man then attacked her. These people... He thought to himself. He swung the frying pan into the knives that held the swords and pushed them into a triangle, all trying to force each other to give up with their weapons. "Come on guys, now I gotta remake that food!" He said. "And I worked for like, thirteen whole seconds on it. Now put the stuff down and eat the food." Chen was so out of his element he didn't know that either of these people could easily kill him as he was in a causal, lazy stance and shoving a frying pan into a bunch of blades. He was tired from the work day and was done with this crap.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 am

Yami, now out of strength from blocking the blade for so long, quickly stepped out of range and resheathed the knives. "Thanks" She told the guy who stopped her. "He was trying to mug me, and i reacted. I wasn't planning on hurting him badly, i was just defending myself. My name is Yami, by the way. And don't plan on getting extra pay for remaking the meal." She told him and went back to her seat, this time paying close attention to those around her. In a tavern like this anything could happen. Chances were, she could be almost killed a couple of times in the next hour. However, she was hungry, and the kitchen boy was kinda cute, so she decided to stay and take the chance.

The man who attacked her angrily went back to his seat, glaring at her the whole time. Something told Yami that this man would probably try to attack again, this time just killing her instead of threatening her. She kept one hand on the hilt of her Saxe knife, ready to draw at a moments notice. She wished she was sitting further away so if the man were beginning to come close, she could shoot and arrow through is leg or something in less than two seconds. Sadly, he was too close.

"Here is the food" Said the boy, "Now pay up." Yami gave him the money. As her gaze was averted, a person walked in and took his seat, eyeing the patrons closely. Yami felt that he was suspicious. Then again, so was everybody in this tavern, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Novice
Novice
Experiment 249

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 am

"Here's the food." He said, tossing it onto the table, some of it sliding to the side and off the plate as it fell. A small river of sauce poured off into a saucefall off the edge of the table. He sat down with the girl. "Why did you have to kick him in the balls? That's just not cool, even non benders, if you happen to be one, don't stoop that low." He said. He lit a candle in the middle of the table to show that he was in fact, a bender. "Like, you had knives, and I think I speak for all men when I say I'd rather have been stabbed. Trust me." He sighed and leaned back in the chair, resting his elbow precariously on the backrest that was probably three fourths of the way rotted.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 am

Yami blushed as the boy sat down next to her, but tried not to show it. When he asked her the question, she composed herself and said, "He was trying to mug me. You didn't see it, but he had a knife out first" She said, indicating the man's dropped knife on the floor. "He picked me up and threatened to kill me if i didn't give him money. I couldn't draw a weapon from that position without getting stabbed, so i knew i had to do the only quick (and might I add effective) move that i was able to do in the situation."
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:58 am

Tamura had been in the tavern for the duration of the sequence. As ever she was seated in one of the corners, her back propped up against one of the walls, her feet slumped on the table, balancing her chair on its two rear legs. Her seat was turned so that she could face the entrance. It was a habit more than anything else, she was armed heavily enough that no one in their right mind would dare bother her. At her table several other patrons were sitting, one could say they were her friends for the night, they'd been the only ones who didn't look like complete sociopaths. They were all complete strangers of course and by tomorrow she'd leave the town and forget all about them, but they were friendly enough, and by her count one of them had paid for one of her drinks at some point. They were pretty damn drunk already though, having tried to keep up with her pace. Two of them were slumped down in their chairs, face against the table's crummy wood, snoring loudly. The other two didn't look much better, though at least they were still conscious. Sort of.

When the mugger made his move she wasn't surprised. He looked the type, and the girl that had just come in didn't look like she'd be capable of defending herself. She had though, and Tamura had been halfway out of her seat with the intention to teach the man a swift lesson that would result in him having to eat through a straw, but the cooking boy had interfered, much to her sadness. The kid had handled the situation well enough, calming down both parties, but what was the fun in that? As the situation simmered down she sat back down, prompting Von, who'd been rooting around in the discarded pile of food on her plate for some tasty leftovers to peek up from his search. She gave the small rodent a pat on the head, reassuring him nothing was wrong. Not one to ignore potential nourishment for long the animal dove back into the plate,
resuming his noble quest.

The initial altercation might have been over, but Tamura didn't let the mugger out of her sight as the girl was served her food. She had a feeling he'd try again. His ego had been bruised, he probably had a lot of mates in the tavern who would give him hell for weeks to come if he failed to mug one little girl, and now he could kill two jays with one pebble as the cook boy sat himself down by the girl. True to form the idiot shuffled a few paces to the side, positioning himself behind the two youngsters as he drew a small knife from one of the inner folds of his tunic. They couldn't turn around quickly enough, Tamura on the other hand knew what she was doing, and more importantly she knew what he was doing. As soon as he'd taken the first step she'd gotten up and had stalked up to him, as his knife arched downwards, aimed for the back of the cook's neck. The bounty huntress made it as the blade was halfway to its mark, her right hand darted out, grabbing the mugger's wrist in a vice like grip, stopping his stabbing motion in mid air.

"This is a joke right?" she asked calmly. "And the punchline is when your face hits the counter," the man's eyes grew wide in panic a she realised she wasn't joking at all.

"No, n-" he didn't get to finish that sentence as Tamura drew his head back by the hair and slammed it viciously into the wooden counter. There was a wet cracking sound as the man's nose and brow were shattered against the filthy and rotten, yet sturdy wood. As she released her hold on the man he slumped down against the counter, unconscious and bleeding profusely. Without stopping to even look at her work Tamura leaned against the man's inert body, resting one elbow on his back, grabbing his tankard and finishing its content in one long gulp.

"Looks like we're about to have a brawl on our hands," she pointed out lazily to the two kids next to her as Von scurried around on the floor, rushing up to Tamura and scaling up her body to rest on his usual place on her shoulder. He was hissing at several of the other patrons, and with good reason. Several of them were holding clubs, hammers, swords, knives and other makeshift weapons and looking less than friendly. She assumed they were the buddies of the guy whose face she'd just broken, and she knew that those guys were not interested in having a pleasant little bar fight. They were interested in having a real fight in a bar. "This ought to be fun," she chuckled as a feral grin split her lips apart. Time might have made her hate herself for how untroubled she was by killing, but time had not made her stop enjoying the fight itself.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Yami heard the sound as the man's face slammed against the counter, and had stood up at that exact time. She noticed armed men who had been seated with the first man stand up, glaring at the girl who had just saved Yami and the boy's lives. Yami could sense a fight brewing, and she armed herself with her bow in case any of the men decided to come anywhere close. She also drew her saxe knife, setting it on the table for easy access if one of the men got too close. One man started moving towards the other woman, and Yami put an arrow through his leg in less than a second. But it was not just any normal arrow. It was an ELECTRIC arrow, and the man collapsed to the floor as if he were being tazed.

Another of the men got up, this time rushing at Yami. He had closed the distance so she couldn't use her bow, but he was far enough away that she was able to draw her throwing knife and send it spiraling into the man's shoulder. She grinned as she thought "This is going to be fun".
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Novice
Novice
Experiment 249

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

"By the gods what is wrong with you people!" Chen said, jumping back and drawing a butcher's kife from his apron's pocket and the pan in the other. Bar fights were no place to bend, it's unfair. The woman who just broke a man's face casually walked up to him and that girl who just shot an arrow with a tail of electricity and Chen had just about 0 courage right now. A large man who probably ate rocks after crushing them to dust between his chest's muscles swung an entire table at Chen, and sent him flying into a barrel in the corner full of water. Great. "WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK THESE JOBS!" He yelled. He jumped out of the barrel, dropped the pan and put the knife back in his pocket and punched a fire bolt at the man, singing his forest of chest hair.

He heard the two women mentioning how much fun they would be having. This is not the definition of fun, this is just dangerous! Chen ducked under a chair the gorilla of a man through at him. "No! I just washed that table, leave the chairs alone, Ok? They come out of MY paycheck!" He said, he had given up on reason and ran a few circles around gorilla man before jumping on his back and beating on his head. Chen had never killed before and was hesitating to burn the man's skin off. If need be though, that was an easy possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern Fight [open]   Tavern Fight [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern Fight [open]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next