Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_vote_lcapMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_voting_barMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_vote_lcapMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_voting_barMock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite Empty
PostSubject: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Welcome to the Mock Avatar Month Tournament. This is a tournament between members: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Sprite, and Bailey Jane. A few new rules have been placed, so mind them well.

1. Multiple attacks will be allowed due to the advanced number of players, however, a MAX of 3 attacks per character per post.
2. All Attacks must be given individual Attack Points, Attack Strengths and Defense Points. (example: Kimi Hashiko throws a barraged of water bullets at Yami, then turns to slash a water whip at Bree. Both the bullets and the whip will have separate AP/AS)
3.Attack Points/Strength and Defense Points will be the same as the original tourney. AP/D: 10, AS: 20. Health Points will be at 100. No picture is required after the character's name.
4. No Blood Bending allowed.
5. Blanket Attacks: Must post 3 individual Attack Points/Attack Strengths for each of the other opponents. Any Blanket attack counts as your total 3 attacks for that post.
6. When posting Defense Points: must post a defense points for all attacks directed at the character, or the attack is not blocked.

With that said, the order of attacking characters/posts goes as so:
1. Loolaalee
2. Tarlof
3. Bailey Jane
4. Sprite.

Have fun and don't kill each other.

The Announcer took the stand as the fighters made their way into the arena. The arena's floor was mainly earth, but a water spring was in the northern corner leading down toward the southeast side. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our honored guests and our form of entertainment for the day." The announcer's voice echoed up and out of the arena toward the sun bright sky. "Let this be a friendly match. Begin!"

(OOC: Loolaalee has first strike)

Last edited by Bailey Jane on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

HP 100: Yami Sentoki

Yami entered the arena. I win one measly match against some drunk earth bender, and they kidnap me and take me here? she thought, then looked around at her opponents. They were on four different corners of a diamond shaped arena, placed much like a baseball diamond. If Yami were on home, then all three bases were loaded with her enemies. Yami decided to make it fast, and set three different moves to the three different people.

To Tarlof: A simple blast of fire

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :

To Bailey: A spiraling blast of fire in a large column

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :

To Sprite: A ball of fire, charged up in Yami's palm, looks like a flaming rasengan

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:50 pm

DP=
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Tereto Tatame HP=100

Tereto takes a quick look around. he holds holds out his hand and a chunk of rock floats up, forming it into a shield. he holds out his other hand and a sword forms. before he can grab it a blast of fire comes his way. he drops to his knee and places the shield between him and the attack. when the attack is done he grabs the sword and charges an opponent (sprite) slashing down the persons chest.

AP=
Random number (1,10) :
AS=
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Loo's Attack Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 pm

HP: 85 Bailey Jane Kenta

Bailey bowed to the announcer and faced her opponents. Oh hey, it's Yami! She thought and moved to wave right before she saw the attack coming. Oh, right, battle started She instantly moved into attack mode and tried to jump out of the way. Her foot caught on a random piece of metal and made her trip, cutting her leg and forcing her into the way of Yami's attack. The fire burned her arm and shoulder. Getting back to her feet, Bailey quickly began to attack.

Fire balls at Tarlof: AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :

Single Fire ball at Yami: AP:
Random number (1,10) :
AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Loo's attack
Random number (1,10) :

Tarlof's attack
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Amaku Secanzo HP:96

Amaku, the wolf sage, jumped into the stadium. "Let's hurry this up, Yami. We have to get back to training." he said, looking at his opponents. As soon as he took a good look, Yami charged a fire-ball at him, sending him back. Right after that, one of the other people tried to stab him in the chest. Is that allowed? he thought, trying to dodged. He flipped out of the way, but the sword scrapped his shoulder. Ow...I guess. he thought to himself, before looking at Yami and the man. "Ok." he said, before jumping in the middle of the arena. "Alright. Let's start this off simple." he said, before spinning around (at a high frequency) really quickly, and making a giant ball of air around him, that would send the opponent to the wall if they got hit by it.

Yami
Attack points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack damage:
Random number (1,20) :

Bailey
Attack points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack damage:
Random number (1,20) :

Tereto
Attack points:
Random number (1,10) :
Attack damage:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Bailey's attack:
Random number (1,10) :

Sprite's attack:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 pm

HP 83: Yami Sentoki

Looking closer, Yami recognized two of her opponents: The opponent on the opposite side of the arena was Yami's friend, Bailey, while the opponent to her left was her Summoning Master, Amaku. Great, old faces all in here. Well, at least the battle will be stopped before I accidentally kill either of them...right? Yami thought just as she jumped out of the way of a fireball from Bailey. However, from her new position, she was straight in the shot of an air ball. Yami was pushed into the wall behind her, hard. Alright, I guess they aren't holding back, so neither will I! Yami drew her bow and got three arrows ready:

Tarlof: Normal arrow

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :

Bailey: Fire arrow

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :

Sprite: Electric arrow

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite   Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mock Tournament Fight: Loolaalee, Tarlof, Bailey Jane, Sprite
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next