Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
arena fight (practice) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
arena fight (practice) I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) I_voting_bararena fight (practice) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
arena fight (practice) I_vote_lcaparena fight (practice) I_voting_bararena fight (practice) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

arena fight (practice)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

arena fight (practice) Empty
PostSubject: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Leo walked out of the doors of the arena and most of the crowd stood silent to see a short kid come out, some laughed, other cheered, others insulted.
he walked out with his hands in his pockets and calmly waiting to see who was his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Kang chuckled. A practice match? Well, he did need some experience fighting other elements.

He strolled into the arena, prepared to see some big earth bender or a shady dark bender, but instead found a young kid with his hands in his pockets. "Oh great. When they said practice, they meant it.

"I am the Mercenary Kang, but most call me 'Z'. Who might you be?" He called over the crowd's sudden roar as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Leo saw the opponent and smiled, "i'm Leo kantura, your opponent. And just to tell you just because i...might be short doesn't mean i'm easy to beat. Leo's face changed from a smile to a serious face.
he took his iron claw fighting stance and waited. he felt that the man might be older than him andjust easy practice, but he also felt that this fight was going to be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Kang smiled. "I never underestimate my opponent" he said, walking toward a tree, "I merely exert myself less until it is proven i must do otherwise." His shadow lengthened, approaching Leo.

Kang took a stance, then began bending. The shadow of the tree began to reshape itself into the form of a human. "I'd like you to meet Kang..." he said, the shadowy figure taking on details until it looked just like the original.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:06 pm

leo smiled, " a dark bender...hm, this is going to finish in a flash," and started bending then he fires a solar flare hoping to blind his opponent and fired three beam two of which at the two kangs and the other into sky. he then turns into colors and then invisible when the solar flare is still working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Kang watched the boy make a few movements, and then begin walking around like Kang couldn't see him... He smiled.

Kang walked over to the not-so-sneaky Leo and tapped his shoulder. "Hey bud... where ya going?"

He sat down on the grass and awaited Leo's answer.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm

leo was surprised to know that he was able to be caught that easily but he figured that he might have a second bending ability, " no where...the question is where are you going," he fired a sphere that turned into a needle the size of a butcher knife straight at kang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:30 pm

The Needle blasted right through the center of Kang's head, leaving scorch marks along the edges of the hole. Kang smiled. "Ouch" he laughed.

The hole began to shrink, leaving no trace as it filled in.

Suddenly, something else tapped Leo's shoulder from behind. Another Kang stood there, Smiling from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:41 pm

leo smiled, with lightning speed, kicks the kang behind him and fires a beam at the on in front of him. he then created light walls all around the arena in random places. and teleports to a random one. he then places one of his hands in iron fist position and fires a powerful beam of light in that area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm

((OOC: Teleportation is a higher-level move. Not really sure ur guy can do it. I'll go with it for now though))

The two Kangs quickly recovered from the initial attacks. They watched as Leo bounced between his walls of light, Smiling.

They both dove out of the way of the giant beam of light, the first one loosing a foot. It began to reform.

The two Kangs ran to the nearest wall of light and began to pound at it with their weapons, trying to break it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arena fight (practice)   arena fight (practice) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arena fight (practice)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next