Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_vote_lcapAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) I_voting_barAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_vote_lcapAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) I_voting_barAnother Bar Fight(OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Another Bar Fight(OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Another Bar Fight(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:23 am

Is was busy at the bar, a lot of people coming in today since it was a holiday. People were talking and laughing and having a good time...but there was one man who was far too loud. " OOOOOOOOOO MY GOD !!! This is such good sh*t right here!!" Mujin yelled as he slammed down his cup after taking his 15 shot. He began laughing as he never had such good booze in a while, or maybe he was too drunk to care. He looked back at his cup and realized it was empty. " HEY !!! Bar man !! Filler up! I need another drink!!!" he yelled at the man who was litterally just across from him. The mna frowned at how drunk this guy had gotten but he didnt really seem to loopy. "Maybe you should take it easy, the way your drinking you will run me out dry kid." he teased as he was drying off a cup from the wash. Mujin looked at him as he titled his head " What did you say old man?....A KID!?! hey a$$hole im 22 and I am not a kid ! OK So filler up !!!" he argued back as the cup was filled again.

Mujin took the shot as it was gone before the bartender could realized what had happened. The bartender shook his head and laughed a bit as he could not beleive how fast this kid could drink. He shook his head and went back to drying out the washed cups. On the other side of the bar was a group of thugs watching Mujin drink and drink. They were eyeing his bow and they wanted to take it for themselves. The looked at each other and laughed evily. Mujin thanked the bartender as he got up from his seat and he was met with 3 other guys. He looked at them and laughed. "MMMMMMMAHAHAHAA ! hey.....stop moving around ok....ur giving me a headache" he said in a drunken haze.

They looked confused as the first looked back and he was punched in the face. The man crashed into a table and then into the wall. The bartender turned around in shock of the noise and then threw his hands up in annoyance as he saw a man laying on his broken table. " Aiyahhhh !!!! Another one !!!" yelled. Mujin laughed as he hurricane kicked the next guy in the jaw knocking him straight out cold. Mujin danced back and forward in a martial arts style that he had learned when he was younger. The next guy threw a punch as Mujin reacted as he bobbed under the mans arm and twisted his shoulder which lead to it breaking. Mujin followed with a kick as he sent him into the wall. He laughed as he made his way out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 am

Zaka was walking past a local bar wher he heard the sound of a table smashing, he stood and watched as a smug looking drunk left the bar. "What happened in there" he asked. He recognised this mans face but couldn't think from where. He shook it off and looked back at t he entrance. 3 thugs came out looking battered and in pain. "You wait till we get you!" shouted the biggest looking one. He looked back at the drunken stranger, with a feeling like it was about to kick off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 am

As Mujin was walking out of the bar he saw a boy looking at him. He frowned as he hated this kid for looking at him for too long he was about ot cuss him out till the man he just attacked yelled at him. He was too drunk to hea what he said but he knew that he said something to him. " O? What did you say you old goat !" He yelled back. He body sparked up in electricity and power came over Mujin. Mujin slowly pulled his arm back as his made a fist. His arms was covered in electricity like it was made up of it. Mujin sneered as he punched at the man, the explosion of energy was so great it sent the man through the bar and out the other side of the wall. Mujin stumpled backwards from the power of the attack. "phhhhhhhhhh bahahaha !!! That was fun !!" he said in a drunken haze. he glared a the other two men who were in the bar as they were frozen in fear. Mujin waved at them as he found them helpless and he didnt attack the unarmed...unless they challenged him.

Mujin then turned towards the boy who was staring at him before. " Hey !!! Yeah you !!! What? You like what you see !? Get lost !! " He laughed as he searched himself for a key. " Hang on a sec I travel" he said to himself as he stopped looking for a house key.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 am

He was amazed that the drunk was a bender, a powerful one at that. But he didn’t like the way he used his abilities even though they were common thugs. “Not really just looking at a common drunk” Zaka said whilst laughing. He knew it would wind the drunk up, maybe even provoke an attack so he readied himself to counter attack if needed, and he would have the advantage of appearing seemingly defenseless. He looked at the man and then the hole in the bar wall and the faces of those inside peering through watching the two of them outside, and then back to the man to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:06 am

He looked at the man and he laughed. " AHAHA yes I am drunk, you are right about that !" he said laughing and then he remembered something. " Hey boy !! You look like you been around...well not been around like a hooker but you know what I am trying to say! So yea..." He stopped as he lost his train of thought then e remembered. " Yeah ! Have you ever heard of the Clan called the Black Spade? Ha ! Your looking at the leader !!! My name is Mujin Batousi and i have kicked many asses and got a few good beating from the Legend of the mist himself! The prick wont even draw his sword when I fight him. all he does is widen his eyes and I go flying" he said as he stretched his eyes with his fingers to mimic what he had just told the boy.

" What even pissed me off more is that I shot him with this here bow and EVEN with his back turned his just tilts his head and I ALWAYS miss !!!" he said throwing his arms in the air. Mujin the rested his hands on his hips as he shook his head. He then realized he just went on a drunk rant and began laughing once again. he couldnt beleive he was telling the kids so much but overall his clan and Lodi were known already so it really made no difference.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:12 am

"The black spade.... thats how i recognise you then. Just a common thug like those men" Zaka said pointing at the hole in the wall, the people inside hid back in fear of being attacked. He took several stepd towards Mujin, trying to look intimidating even though he knew he didn't. Zaka's ears sharpened as he heard footsteps of several men running in there direction which meant the three thugs were back with some friends. "See, now look whats going to happen!" Zaka shouted the last few words and stood in a firebending offensive stance, facing the direction on the noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:21 am

Mujin laughed as he was told he was a common thug. Then he tilted his head as he saw more guys show up. He looked and counted 10 guys. " Ahahaha come on now, I have taken on a mercenary clan that had more guys then you and I am the only guy in my clan. What makes you think you have a chance against me?" Mujin said as he laughed at their small numbers. They didnt seem like they were going to move anytime soon, Mujin shrugged as he was not going to bend to defeat them, he then saw the boy go into a fire benders stance. He then sneered a s aplan formed in his mind," So im I am a thug like them I would metal bend and crash them where they are now...but what makes me seperate from them is that I am a gentlemen....they are all yours" he said laughing as he pointed at the group of men.

He fell into a squat on the ground and layed his head against the wall as he watched the boy. He waved his hand in the air like conductor at a play " and take one !" he yelled out as he waited to see who would make the first move. he expected the boy to win as he was a bender but the thugs to his understanding where not benders so if the boy couldnt handle them all he would have to join in and help even if he didnt like too.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:33 am

Zaka looked at the drunk and mouthed coward and then foused himself on the 10 thugs, waiting to see who would make the first move. They looked at him and laughed, one of them sent one of them to attack. Zaka decided he wouldn't use his bending skills just yet, and flipped over the head of the thug and swiped his legs with his own and followed through with a elbow to the ribs leaving the thug on the floor gasping for air.

2 more came over and Zaka span his arms around like a windmill then brought them close to his cheast, breathing in deeply as he did so. He then punched the air 3 times sending 3 fireballs at one of the thugs the jumped and kicked the air twice sending to arcs of fire at the other.

The rest of the thugs bagan to surround him now, thinking they had a chance. Zaka drew his foot along the fllor in a circle around hhim several times before releasing a ring of fire throwing them all back. He looked over at Mujin as he waited for them to get back to their feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

As the boy was fighting Mujin had fell asleep and was out cold. He was so drunk that he was really to tired to really do anything. He slept through the entire fight and when the boy looked over expecting another drunken remark form Mujin as he got was the sight of him sleeping during the fight. The thugs got up but 5 of them did not, one of them coughed and woke Mujin up as he shook his head around wondering what woke him up. Mujin looked at the 5 obviously dead or just out cold. He laughed to himself as maybe they are playing dead to not fight the kid. he eyed the burnt marks of the ground from the boys bending and from the circle mark on the ground they tried to surround him and over power him. He laughed to himself as he had learned never try that with a fire bender as he was one himself, though his style of fire bending was much different then the ones people use today.

Mujin got up as he brushed himself off and cracked his neck. "2 minute nap....not bad but I could go for a much longer one to sleep off the booze." he mumbled to himself. He looked at one man who was about to make a move. Mujin slid his foot on the ground as he made the earth slid under the mans feet as he fell over. Mujin laughed as he made a fool of the man, though he would not kill them or really fight them not because they were not attacking him. he would not kill them or attack them since they were no reall threat to him.

" Also boy, I do not start fights with people that can not cause any real damage to me. I may be a mercenary but I do have my codes." he said as he sat back down and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:11 am

Zaka watched as the he toyed with the man "Yet you start bar fights with drunks? I'm only fighting to protect myself, i do not cause harm to those who are innocent" As he said that he flipped back and landed inbetween 2 of the thugs crouching and punched either side of him sending them both into a wall leaving them out cold. 2 of the remaining 3 ran at Zaka but were haulted by his fire wall. He created 3 more and placed them around the 2. They would not burn to death but the heat will cause them to pass out. Seconds passed and as he predicted they fell to the floor and he let the walls dissapear.

Zaka looked at the last thug expecting him to run, and was surprised when he took a earth bending stance. Zaka prepared for an attack and stood in a defencive stance ready to counter attack and block whatever came next.

The earthbending thug kicked the ground and a huge boulder of earth shot up, he kicked it and sent it flying towards Zaka. He sent a few arcs of fire at the boulder cutting it into small peices and then put a wall of fire between himself and the rest of the projectile, which burned away on contact. Zaka didnt hesitate and sent two fire whips at the thug. He created a wall of rock which blocked the first whip but the second got through and knocked him back but not of his feet.

He sent 8 fireballs his way, but the thug was fast enough to create numerous sheilds inbetween him and Zaka which took all the impact. Spikes of rock came out of the ground around Zaka that stopped him from moving and held him in place, and 3 small balls of earth were bended by the thug and sent Zaka's way.

Zaka's arms and legs surrounded with fire and he punched himslef free of the spikes just in time to kick the rocks and smash them, He kicked three more fire balls at him and then charged a fire blast and sent it out of his palms. The earthbender didn't have a chance to react and was sent flying through several walls one of them being the bar wall again.

Zaka looked over at the half-concious man on the floor, and then around a tthe destruction he had caused. It wouldn't be long before the local law came. Which meant more earthbenders....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bar Fight(OPEN)   Another Bar Fight(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bar Fight(OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: November-
Jump to: