Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 am

(hey np, don't worry about it. It's part of your character so we don't mind, besides we're pretty chill about alot of stuff, not to mention your Kali's friend in rl, so you get to do whatever you want just like she does)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm

((Lol Kozuai. And I forgot to mention to any confused souls about Shetani. Her dad was a demon, her mom a super nice human. She mostly has her dad's attidude but sometimes has extreme personality changes, they aren't very common though.))

"Well," she said after listening to Yui and Kishiu talk about how bad their clans were. "You guys think you have it bad. Just be grateful you aren't in the Demon Clan. Everyone there has serious issues..... But I'm one to talk. Not like I don't have serious issues, I'm just as mean as them. Well, not quite as mean. Anyway they don't like anyone in their territory except members of their own clan but they tend to stay out of wars, think they are better than everyone else so they don't need to fight them. In a way that's better." She shrugged and joined Kishiu and Kana. "I suppose we should head out to the Feather Clan." She started to walk off, then turned around and looked at Saiyo. She could tell he was troubled. "Don't kill yourself Saiyo," she said with a knowing smile, and then dissapeared into the woods with Kishiu and Kana.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:05 am

Saiyo looked at Shetani in surprise, watching as she walked away. She couldn't know about his vision... He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, then hopped up as gracefully as a cat. With a scowl he acknowledged the other ancients still in the clearing and left, heading back to the base to think.

((Lol, thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 am

(well it's true, it helps to be the best friend of the head admin's girl friend, especially when the head admins girl friend is one of the founding memebers and part co-owner, that's like triple the free reign)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9