Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Kishiu rolled his eyes and drew his sword. He jumped in between Shetani and Lucian, he stabbed his sword into the ground. He then took Shetani's hand and put his other hand on her shoulder "Hey, calm down" he said, calmly "You have a nasty temper you know that? Sure he was out of line, but that's no reason to kill people, okay?" He was tempted to kiss her, but he didn't feel comfortable doing it in public, plus in her temper he didnt' want to risk death.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian groaned and pried himself off the tree. "Awwww," he pouted, shaking his hair out of his eyes. "I'm not a B*tch ..."

In a flash of pale light, Lucian's body became oddly transparent. His limbs shortened and his spine shrank and bacame horizontal. Long black fur sprouted from his skin, and watery golden eyes poked out. A pink tongue lolled from the corner of his mouth and, lo-and-behold: an ebony dog stood where he once was, distinctly small and delicate. "There we go!"

"And you don't have to tell me now," the dog cocked its head a bit to the side. "Your punch was ten pounds heavier than usual."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Shetani rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, yeah, really funny." She ignored Kishui at the moment. "How does this feel?" She lowered gravity on him to just above crushing point. "Hurts doesn't it?" She lifted it. Shetani couldn't help it, it was in her demon nature to hurt people. "So is everyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 pm

'Of all the girls to pair me with, they give me the violent one for a mate....repopulating is gonna be almost impossible for me if she keeps this up...maybe I should've kissed her...I wonder if...' Kishiu's thought trailed off, it was now or never. He leaned in and kissed Shetani. He quickly pulled back, incase Shetani got mad and decided to swing at him and walked over to help Lucian up "Come on kid" he said, after helping Lucian up he turned back to Shetani and walked her over to the side, he put his hand on her cheek "You gotta learn to control that nasty temper of yours" he said smiling, he wanted to lean in again and kiss her but he was lucky to get the first in, a second one would've resulted in serious injury for him.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 pm

((OOC: Don't get confused. Lucian's not only a dog. He's a FEMALE dog.))

LUCIAN

Lucian had felt the pain immediately release once Kishui managed to tug her out of the gravity field. The dog flew a few feet, the momentum causing her to skid across the forest floor. Lucian paused only an inch from Aomori's feet, battered and keenly amused.

She stood and shook herself off. "Phooey," she sulked. Lucian gave Shetani a suffering look, ears drooping. "Okay," she sighed, feigning hurt. "I see that's how you feel."

The dog faced Aomori. "Hiiii ~ !" she greeted musically, canting her head to the side happily. "Haven't seen you in a while!"

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Aomori was still standing next to Kishiu and then he starred off at a tree and it leaves were falling softly and hitting the forest floor. His head then tilted and he was off in his own little world as the event just a few feet infront of him started to happen. He though of the tree strong and deeply rooted in the soil but something as a strong gust of wind can knock it down. He then walked forward, and with Kishiu not near him, Aomori was able to not hit anyone as he walked, and then he stood next to the tree and placed his right hand on it and smiled softly. "Tree." He said still touching it and then reached up and plucked a leaf off a branch almost breaking off from the tree and looked at it. Then it changed it form and was now heavy and Aomori dropped it and it made a sound. He looked at it agian and then a noise made him come back to the real world. He turned and saw a dog, its tail not wagging and something caught him off guard. It talked. He bent down and looked at it in the eyes and then patted its head. "Good dog." He said with a smile, "I have not seen you in a while either." Aomori asked kinda playing along not really knowing what was happening.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 am

LUCIAN

Lucian closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Aomori petting him. 'Ah, this is why I like being an animal,' he thought. 'Life is great.'

Lucian shyed reluctantly away from the boy's soothing touch and started the transformation to his human self. His spine grew longer and stood tall, and his face shortened. His ebony fur melted into white skin, and his tail folded and grew nonexistent. His ears rounded and became less keen. And there the boy stood in his human form.

"Aomari ~ !" he cried musically. "You're becoming a big boy!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 am

Azami watched the madness of Shetani and Lucian. She sighed and looked around, they wind blowing her sleek hair, her bangs flowing free.

She blinked, seeing Lucian turn into a dog. And not only a dog... but a female one.

Azami stared, "Lucian..." She opened her mouth as if she was going to stay something, but she remained quiet, lost for words that her boyfriend turned into a dog. Literally.

She sighed, spreading her wings and stretching. She hated them, her wings, being away so long.

Aza waved at Aomori, "Hi Hi, Mori!" And then knelt down to Lucian, petting his head. She looked at Lucian with his little dog eyes, "Of all the things to turn into, you pick a female dog? This is new Lucian." Even though she didn't quite think it was funny, she couldn't help but smile.

It was Lucian. He was silly like that.

Azami quietly watched Lucian do his thing, not wanting to be rude and interrupt. She had one of her wings next to her, the other to the far side. Aza calmly brushed some of her feathers, then dusted off her dress.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 am

Kara

Kara looked at the scene and sighed and looked at Aomori. Kara appeared next to Aomori and asked “Anyone else?” Kara said hoping everyone was here. She did not want someone to change the gravity on her because someone was impatient.

Quan

Quan was in his own world half-listening to the action. He was thinking and looked at the calm pool of crystal clear water. Quan stood up and walked over to the edge letting the water swirl around his feet
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Aomori was looking at the dog and blinked for about a second and then a human was standing in front of him. "Where did the dog go?" He asked and then looked at Lucian and smiled. "Hey," Aomori said with a small wave and put his hand to his side, "Becoming a big boy? But I am older than you." He stood there thinking about this for a second and then saw Azami wave and he waved back at her. Kara then appeared next to him and after a minute or so he turned his head and let out a small shriek and jumped a bit. "When did you get there?" He asked pointing to her. Then he looked back her at some birds landing on the ground and his mind started to wonder agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next