Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Kishiu overheard Shetani getting violent again, but didn't want to interfere. Instead he called over to Shetani "Couldn't you put it a little nicer?" he said "Then again they don't call you the savage nymph for nothing."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 am

(don't know if I should jump in here, but I am)

Bella-Marie walked in on the scene, hearing Shetani getting angry or more like violent like usual, she laughed to herself. Then her deep brown eyes looked at the other Ancients. "Sorry, I am late". Bella-Marie said. "It wasn't my intention. I sort of got lost, like usual". Bella-Marie said. Bella-Marie fixed her jacket around her dress. Bella-Marie smiled at them. "Shetani, no need to get violent is there"? She asked Shetani.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 am

Yui glances towards Lucien and Azami he had his arm nicely wrapped around her shoulder, but before she had the chance to reply someone thumped her on her forehead. She glances up towards Shetani raising her eyebrow slightly, she hated when someone confronted her about her age, her behaviour, and how she hanged around Azami all the time. Yui grabs a firmer hold of her axe, slams it in the ground and climbs up on it until she reaches the same height of Shetani. She made a complete personality and a slight voice change to a darker more adult tone.

"How about you keep your nose out of other peoples business Shetani. I will gladly repeat to you what I hate the most, and you will gladly listen to me. I despise people that even comment on my behaviour, how I act, and my age compared to it. You have yet to experience the pain I can inflict on you both mentally and physically, and I know you'd hate to experience it. I am not kind to my victims and I will never be. Trust me, you do not want to end up on my hitlist, Shetani, and you will suffer if you do, and belive me when I say this, I will savour every single moment of it." Yui says as she jumps down from her axe, pulling it out of the ground, taking a few steps backwards, holding the axe 5'11" long axe straight out from her hand towards Shetani "Now back off"
Yui calmly finishes, before she turns back to Lucien and Azami

"Azami-chan, Lucien-kun! Will you take a look at the necklaces Yui-nyan made for you two?" Yui asks them, returning to her normal self. Yui holds her hand out with two necklaces in them, on luciens necklace, on the pendant, she had carved in an L, and on Azami's she had carved in an A. She glances towards them with a extremly cute and sweet look on her face
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 am

Kishiu sighed and drew his sword, he walked over to Shetani and Yui "When Axe's are drawn it's time for me to step in" he said "Now can we all please calm down and keep our tempers in control?" Kishiu hated having to be mediator, he was afraid of screwing up and ending up loosing his head, especially with Shetani. He loved her, it wasn't that, it's just that, her temper was a little scary. Kishiu also knew that if he didn't step in Shetani was probably going to do something rash and violent.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

Yui sighs slightly turning her head towards Kishiu "Yui-nyan was simply telling Shetani that she should leave Yui-nyan alone" She said smiling towards Kishiu, her axe resting along the ground, still in her hand, still holding the necklaces out for Lucien and Azami to look at. "Besides" Yui mumbles "Shetani started it"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 am

"I don't give a shit who started it I'm going to end it" he said plainly "There aren't alot of Ancients around to begin with, and reincarnation or not, that's no need for us to kill each other. We're all forced to live here on this goddamned island, and as long as we are we may as well learn to work together. We're all outcasts from this world, whether we like it or not, and we allready have to worry about the Spirits finding us and killing us, we don't need to worry about our own teammates finding us in our sleeping and murdering us." It was times like this where Kishiu would get about as dark as Saiyo during one of his visions. He was usually pretty relaxed and happy but when it came to fate, especially the fate of him and the other Ancients, he was sadistic as anyone. His belief was that he and his people had been forced to live as prisoners in a world that was made for them, now they're forced to live as outcasts, like rats hiding from man, their creators wanted them destroyed, and so did just about everyone else on this earth.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Yui glances towards Kishiu and tilts her head to the side slightly. "Why so serious Kishiu? We're only fooling around, well Yui-nyan is alteast." She calmly replied towards him, giving him a cheerfull smile.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Kishiu glared, his mood had improved but not by much "Don't F*ck with me" he said "Especially now of all moments" Although Kishiu didn't seem like it, he could be just as hot headed as Shetani when he wanted. Infact when he got like this, if even the slightest thing set him off he'd destroy whatever it was. If someone really pissed him off he'd kill them, that's why Shetani was his partner and mate, he coudn't quite do that to her, beside he had actually developed feelings for her. The last time Kishiu proved his rage was during the Great War, 900 years ago, he had killed a hundred heavily armed men in under 15 minutes, earning him the Nickname the Bloody Blitzkrieg.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Yui glances towards Kishiu as he swore. He looked so mad, he sounded so mad. "You said a bad word" She said, her voice drowned by tears. Soon tears appeared in the corner of her eyes, as she started to cry. She drops her axe on the ground and brings her arm to her eyes wiping her tears as they continue to flow. The tears came in waves, followed by loud sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Azami hated fights.

Absolutely hated them.

She watched Shenati and Yui threaten, argue. "Trust me, you do not want to end up on my hitlist, Shetani, and you will suffer if you do, and belive me when I say this, I will savour every single moment of it."

Azami yelled, walking up to them, "Stop that, Yui!!!" Her wings instantly coming out of her back, her face red. She hardly yelled, so this was much like a first.

"I apologize for Yui." She looked at Kishiu and Shenati. "Please forgive her." She bowed.

Azami them turned to Lucian, "I'm sorry! If I bother you, .. I'm sorry, Lucian."

She looked embarrassed, not liking the scene being made. Azami sighed at Yui's crying, "Calm down, please..!"

When it seemed to calm down a bit, she sat by the river. Her wings were over her, as if they were guarding her. Azami was inside a little cave made by her wings, holding her knees.

Azami liked the peacefulness better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next