Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Shetani let out a low growl at Kishiu and set up a gravity field between Yui and him. "Look, you made her cry. Not cool." She noticed some of the Ancients staring at her, and realized that she had just jumped bizzarly between personalities. She did that quite a bit, but never really noticed it. "And no one steals my thunder," she added, trying to but her demon attitude back in place. She watched Azumi take Yui out of the scene to calm her down and felt a twinge of guilt, yes, guilt, for what she had done. But no way was she taking it back. "Hey Bella, your finally here. Where's Chul-Moo? God, and Akane and Saiyo still haven't shown up. What better thing could they possible have to do then get together in the middle of nowhere with everyone else?" she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

LUCIAN

'Ohhhh dear,' Lucian thought, listening to the ruckus going on all around him. He couldn't help but feel it was his fault.

For instance, if he didn't act so jealous, Shetani wouldn't have snapped at the Kitten! And then none of this would have happened! Not to mention -- his glorious angel was upset. Azami, always such a gentle and petal-soft person, could never stand any kind of violence and disruption, especially on her loved ones' parts.

He walked softly over to her. Azami had surrounded herself in her soft, snowy white wings. She did this whenever she was troubled or embarrassed. It helped her to hide from it all. "Angel?" he called, attempting to rouse her from her feathery cocoon. "None of this is your fault. We've had times like this before. Don't let it tear you down. It's like a sparrow and a leaf; it takes the softest winds to make them fly, but only one of them can soar. Azami -- I want you to soar."

((OOC: And there, folks, is Lucian's first confusing piece of advice.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Aomori was a bit of the way down and he could hear the shouts coming from down the river. He shoved his hands in his pocket and turned and walked right back to the group. Now, people were still fighting, Yui was crying, and Lucian was helping Azami out with something. He sighed and stood near Yui and watched as the things unfolded. A small smirk was across his face and little bits of laughter would come out at times. "Y'all are very funny to watch." He finally said, "I was able to hear y'all from over there." He pointed in the direction he wondered off to. "Ya'll are loud." He laughed and then walked over to a near by tree and sat under it whistling a tune to himself. "Anyone can sit next to me if they want, but this is a no fighting zone." He extended his hands and moved them around himself showing that the tree was a no fighting zone.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 am

"No clue..I have no clue". Bella-Marie said. "May I ask what you guys are fighting about? We can't fight. We shouldn't. We may all have our differences but we don't need to fight, do I make myself clear"? Bella-Marie asked in a stern voice. Aomori sure is getting on my nerves with the y'all saying, Bella-Marie thought. "Whats so funny Aomori and whats the smirk for? This isn't a situation for laughter Aomori". Bella-Marie said.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

Yui kept wiping her tears, and suddently she stopped crying. She glances up and lowers her arm, and suddently, her voice darkens again, she starts yelling.
"Just cut it out already! I never wanted us to fight, I'm sick and tired of this!" Yui noticed that Azami was troubled, and walked over to her. "I am truly sorry for this Azami, I don't handle situations like this very well, please forgive me" Yui said smiling towards her. For some reason. Yui seemed more adult, but it didn't last for long. "Yui-nyan will go and sit with Aomori until people smile again, Azami-chan" She cheerfully said, as everything about her returned to normal. As she walked towards Aomori she picked up her axe and dragged it along the ground with her, leapt up into the air and tossed it towards a three, that it almost cut straight through, but the axe remained in it. This was her way of storing her axe. She soon dumps down next to Aomori smiling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 am

Aomori heard his name and looked up at the person. It was Bella-Marie. He smiled agian and then answered in a calm voice, "Well Bella-Marie if you must know. I find all this rather funny, it is just very amusing and somewhat ironic." He laughed agian and then looked at the girl. She was ok in Aomori's point of view. Most of the time she either ignored him or was nice, now she was just acting rude. He conitnued to stay sitting near the tree as he talked to the girl and in the end decided not to answer her trivial questions. "I might as well say one thing. You should not me questioning me for just laughing," He pointed to himself and then continued, "while we have people over there who can chop off each other heads." He looked at Yui and smiled. "How are you on this fine day Yui?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Something about the way Shetani yelled at him calmed him down, he exited his violent mood and shrugged "Yeah sorry about that" he said "I guess I just got carried away...anyway I'm trying to say we shouldn't fight with each other....and Shetani don't forget you're not that innocent yourself, you almost killed Lucian and you threatened Yui first....Yui don't go swinging your axe around at your friends."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Yui smiles towards Kishiu "Okay, Kishiu-san" She said to him while giving him a small wave. She then turns towards Aomori and responds to him "Yui-nyan is just fine, Aomori-kun!" She said smiling towards him. "How is Aomori-kun?" she asked him. She only waited for his answe before she pushed herself swiftly off the ground and ran towards Azami. She grabs a hold of her wing and thugs it slightly "Azami-chan. Azami-chan, Want to play hide and seek?" She asked her, with a slightly worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Kishiu laughed a bit "Hide and seek?" he said "After the last game we had I think you'd better leave us out of it....we were 10 year olds running around trying to find each other when half of us stumbled into Feather territory and ended up in the middle of a battle field...while the battle was going on. Though I will admit, the look on the Feather and Claw warriors faces was priceless, but it was still dangerous." He turned to Azami "And you don't have to apologize Azami" he said "It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm

"None of this is your fault. We've had times like this before. Don't let it tear you down. It's like a sparrow and a leaf; it takes the softest winds to make them fly, but only one of them can soar. Azami -- I want you to soar."

Azami slowly softened her wings, her face showing from the feathery wings; darkish red eyes gazing up at Lucian. His advice somehow made her feel better. She also nodded as Yui apologized.

She went over to Lucian, taking his hand. Azami felt as if Lucian was the only thing at could really make her feel better. No matter what, she couldn't help but smile.

Azami blinked, giving a slight jump feeling someone tug on one of her wings.

"Azami-chan. Azami-chan, Want to play hide and seek?" She asked her, with a slightly worried look on her face.

She looked at Lucian, a little unsure. Azami laughed at Kishiu's remark. It probably wasn't the best idea in the world, but then again they really hadn't have much to do with missions done. Azami yawned and leaned against her mate, noticing he was wearing the same thing again.

She wondered if he ever changed.

Azami laughed to herself, "Lucian. We should do something we them! Go swimming, or fly! Something to do." She smiled, but really hated being still so long. Azami had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next