Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_vote_lcap(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_voting_bar(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(TEST RP: A day by the river)

Go down 
+4
LadyKura
The Phantom Thief
Fire Lord Kouzai
Maki Shadowblade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

(TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 am

Bella-Marie wasn't so mad at Aomori anymore. Nor did Bella-Marie talk. She didn't know what to say. She had to apologize to Aomori. Bella-Marie ran to him. "I am sorry for questioning you. I am sorry for yelling at you. Please forgive me Aomori". Bella-Marie said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am

Azami looked at Lucian, stretching. She motioned for him to follow, "Let's get going." Azami smiled then shot up into the sky. She spiraled up straight to the clouds in flight.

Only a few feathers were left at the ground where she stood. Azami did like making an exit, but then she remembered to be polite and say, 'Good-bye.'

Azami slowly descend near the ground, though still in the air. "We'll see you guys later." She smiled then waited for Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Aomori continued to walk and then sat down and looked in the river. The water rushing splashing against the rocks sending a slight spray of water on Aomori. He moved back a bit to get away from the spray and starred in the water. He then said, "It is ok. It is ok." He then looked at her and fought back a laugh. "I never said I was mad at you. There is nothing to forgive you were just speaking your mind. That is a good thing." He patted the grass motioning her to sit down and stay a while. He turned back to the river and laid on his back looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Bella-Marie took a seat next to Aomori. "So your happy I was speaking my mind"? Bella-Marie asked. That didn't make any sense to her. But oh well. Bella-Marie looked at the water, she liked water. "I thought you would be mad, Aomori. I am glad your not though". Bella-Marie said.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Aomori nodded, "Yea you did not keep it all to yourself and just think the words. You actaully stood up for something and well that is kinda cool." He said putting his hands behind his head and continued to lay in the warm grass. A slight smile went across his face and he said, "I just love to lay down and relax. It is great." He let out a long sigh and then shook his head, "It takes a lot for me to get mad."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

"I see. I learn to keep stuff to myself so people don't get mad at me. But I guess they are glad when I speak my mind". Bella-Marie said. "Yeah I like to relax too". Bella-Marie said. "It doesn't take a lot to get me mad at times, but at other times it takes a lot". Bella-Marie said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 am

“Kishiu what do we have to do in the feather territory?” Kara said appearing next to Kishiu again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 am

"Stop a war....again" he sighed "You would think we would've taught our children and their decendants better than to start wars eh?" He stretched and looked at Kara "We should get going though...time is kinda important in this mission" he told her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 am

Yui mutters silently to herself "If you guys just had done what Yui-nyan did in the begining and we wouldn't have this problem" She swings her axe up on her shoulder, missing the people around her by just a few inches. She swiftly leaps up on one branch and glanced down towards her. "Well, See you around, Yui-nyan is going to play with the villagers now" She says, right before making a small peace sign with her hand, before she jumps away from tree-top to tree-top, heading towards the centre of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Saiyo stays where he is, waving at the others as they left. "See you guys then. Tell me if you run into any trouble..." He put his back on the ground and stared at the sky, glad that everyone had left. Glad that he hadn't been forced to answer Shetani's question. He ran his hand through his hair and stared at the sky, marveling at how peaceful everything was. Because, if his vision was enough to go by, then things would be far from peaceful soon. The Ancients would soon have their hands more than full... The sun burned down to a blistering red, and the screams were everywhere... There was no escape... There was nowhere to run... Nowhere to hide...
Saiyo shrugged off the memory of his vision, frowning darkly. He suppressed the urge to go and drown himself in the river and tried to relax once more, closing his eyes and breathing deeply.

((I hope it's ok what I put in about the vision, I can change it once we have a plot and stuff... So this was just random rambling from me, and doesn't have to effect the actual rp....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TEST RP: A day by the river)   (TEST RP: A day by the river) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(TEST RP: A day by the river)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next