Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Itou scratches his head slightly, the talk about mushi was a bit confusing, nothing he'd heard about before. "Well" Itou begins. "I do know how to open it, but, to put it this way.. It wasn't a pleasant experience for me or those around me.." He said, giving out an insecure chuckle.

"What exactly are these, mushi?" Itou asked, might have been a stupid question for Tabinin, but for everyone else, it was actually a rather decent question.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Tabinin looked at the fissuring ground and back to the two men before her and sighed.

"I forget that most aren't familiar with my field...I'll make this quick..."

Tabinin holds out her hand before her and fans her fingers out.

"Alright, lets say these five fingers represents the main forms of life we encounter; the middle finger represents the furthest form of life from the heart, or source of life...that would be us, humans; the two fingers next the middle represent animal life and the thumb and pinky represent bugs and plants..." Tabinin pauses and looks at both men.

"Keeping up?...Good, now the palm represents organisms and the foundation stones of living matter, the smallest things we interact with, affect and see...when you go passed that is when you start encountering life that blurs the lines between material life and and immaterial...we're talking primal forces like the chi that drives your bending and karma..." Tabinin runs her other hand up her arm towards her shoulder.

"Life continues to go further until..." Tabinin stops her hand over her heart.
"...You reach the heart of life itself...this is where the Mushi are; they are life at it most primal, almost spirits of the spirit world but more benign and enigmatic..." She looks at both men with a stoic gaze.

"When physical life meets primal, or, humans encounter Mushi, that's when things get like what you see here...though this is very extreme really, I've seen Mushi cause a firebender to bend freezing cold flames that glow white as moonlight; I've seen them suck the life out of a healthy warrior and transfer it as energy into a dying field of crops, making a successful harvest...I've seen them raise a child three weeks dead and I've seen them inhabit the womb and be born into this world...I've seen them take people away into eternal darkness or unending light and never return them..."

Tabinin was silent for moment.

"So, does that answer your question about them?"

Last edited by GinkoMushi-Shi on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Clerical, again clerical)
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 am

Zaka turned to them both and said " I am not skilled enough to perform such things" he said, with a dissapointed look on his face. He watched the girl as she began explaining. Showing them with her hands and fingers, he looked at his own as she was talking. He still did not completly understand this woman but he knew it meant trouble ' We must do something.....' He thought to himself as he looked over at thew cracks, the green becoming brighter. "What must we do?" He asked Tabinin, "Did this have anything to do with Lodi, The Legend of The Mist?" A cold chill swept over Zaka's body, he shivered as he looked over at the Mushi, fear slowly creaping through him though he tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 am

Tabinin turned to Zaka.

"If that that's the name of the guy who lobbed lightnng at me than yeah, he picked a fight I presume with you?.." She says as she turns to Itou, with a raised , questioning brow.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

Itou nods slightly as she explain everything about Mushi and the things like that. The explanation was simple enough, and Itou quickly understood it.
The girl finished explaining. The young boy said something about a man called Lodi, most likely the man who had attacked him. "Indeed, I have no idea why, however.. Maybe he was just looking for a fight." Itou calmly replied to the girls question.

"Now, the Mushi, will they react in a certain way or something if I open the sound chakra?" Itou asked her, turning his head towards the rupture in the ground.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 am

Sable descended from his perch on the roof, kind of stony blue eyes peering about him warily. The ground had stopped shaking, thankfully enough, but the fissure was obvious. He spotted it in the distance, emitting some kind of hazy light. The woman had said it wasn't a wise idea to bend anymore, and he believed her. He just hoped no fool would decide to Bend at such a fragile time.

Nodding his head at the newcomer, Sable's mind slowly digested what the woman was saying about these ... mushi. He understood more than most would. He imagined the six bodies she represented with her hand as some kind of web or tree, the palm being the base for the rest of the fingers, supporting their position in life.

... Or something to that effect.

His eyes drifted to Itou. The woman was asking about opening a sound chakra. He'd done so before, but it took a deal of concentration and chi to accomplish. Older and more wiser now, it shouldn't take as long as before, but Sable had greater faith in this old man to be able to do it.

"You," he pointed to Tabinin, voice carefully smooth and stoic. "How shall he go about opening this ... chakra channel?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Tabinin looked at everyone before her mildly.

"We bypass all the chakras leading to the sound chakra...we simply open the sound chakra by itself...Um, this makes an already unpleasant experience for most people a little worse and it temporarily seals or deafens the chakra..." She explains looking to everyone in turn.

"...but it will deafen the Mushi too; many Mushi congregate and interact with one another through sound or energy...by singling out the sound chakra and opening it, it will create a shockwave that causes the Mushi to be jolted apart and remain dormant" Tabinin takes a breath.

"I was in the midst of doing this when I was hit by lightning...my sound chakra will be deafened for at least two weeks," She looks from Itou, to Zaka and then to Sable.

"I can walk any of you through the process of singling out and initiating a chakra," Tabinin said.

"I'm Tabinin by the way, A Mushi-Shi...or, er, Mushi Master"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Mujin had just walked into town. He looked around and he could see the destruction. He looked to his left and he saw a group of people but the girl caught his attention. He could tell she was attacked by him, but he came late and he had already left. Mujin glanced down at the cracks in the ground, he tilted his head as he was some what interest in the pretty light show but overall it did not concern him." O poo he left already" Mujin said as he shook his head and threw up his arms. He looked back at the group of people who were talking and glancing back at the ground and the cracks. He then looked at the group of people as he tilted his head as he looked at each of them.He looked at the old man, based on his muscle structer he was a fire bender a good one, the kid....was also a fire bender. The girl didnt seem like a bender, he body was different then the benders he had come up agaisnt.....well at least she was attractive. He laughed to himself as he shook his head, then his eyes moved to Sable...this guy was interesting he couldnt tell what kind of bender he was, so he made the smart choice to assume he knew more then one element.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Itou scratches the back of his head as the girl explained everything into detail. "So, essentially, opening the sound chakra will put an end to all that?" He stated in a questioning manner. The girl introduced herself, and so did Itou "Nice you meet you, miss, I'm Itou"

Itou scratches his beard as he tries to make up his mind whether or not he should volunteer to it or not. The last time he had opened the sound chakra, about 4 years ago, it hadn't ended nicely. Opening the sound chakra had left him in an uncounsious state for about a week, although he could hear everything, and feel everything, even hunger and thirst, he couldn't move a single limb, not even his eyelids.
He had opened the sound chakra in his younger years without any difficulties, but in the last ten years, every attempt left him in a weakened state, and opening it completly caused his uncounsious state.

"There is no other option, I assume" He said, with a slightly worried expression on his face. He did not like the idea, not at all.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 am

Tabinin turned to Itou and raised an eyebrow.

"There's always a plan "B" but it's "B" for bad; it involves a reversal of conscious focus for each chakra, instead of acceptance you choose denial, hate instead of love ect. This will create waves of negative chi energy that will drive a lot of different Mushi away from the area...the problem is, is that reversing chakra focus has driven people insane, into blind rages or turned them evil...and death has been an uncommon side effect from time to time...we should only need to open one though...a smaller risk...slightly," Tabinin explained.

Tabinin noticed someone eyeing her and the rest of the group in the distance; she only noticed him because he was one of the few people not fleeing or seeming to be in any panic, in fact, his body language seemed to betray a sense of amusement.

"uh-oh, I hope this isn't trouble" Tabinin pondered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next