Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Itou glanced towards the direction the sound came from, and soon the crowds split. He observed the young man as he threatned the villagers.

Itou cleared his throat "I thank you for your help, however, their anger towards me is well justified and I set my foot into this town at my own risk. They have not done anything wrong and they deserve to be spoken to with respect. They simply waited to see if I was going to preform an act of violence, which they would expect from me, but that was never my intention."

His eyes turned to the villagers still surrounding them, they were angry, most of them didn't know what to feel, think, they didn't know how to react.

He grabbed this chance to speak his mind "I am not going to try and defend my past actions. It was a horrible order and I was an young and ignorant boy whom just didn't know better. Nothing can justify what I did and there is nothing I can do about the past except apoligize and ask for forgiveness. If there was a way for me to go back in time and undo everything i have done to this village, belive me, I would. The things that happened still haunts me in my dreams. I'm not ashamed of my service in the Army, but there are tons of things I wish I didn't do. I regret with all my heart and it feels like it could shatter into a thousand pieces when I see how much it still affects this village."

He turns to the young boy "I am sorry for causing unnessecary trouble to you, but don't punish these people for reacting like any other normal person would."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Aki ran though the crowds and looked back at the guards and stopped , they suddenly stopped also. The guards looked defeated and slumped on the ground blacked out. Aki sighed and ran into the alley and put on her necklace, "Now back to that street fight," Aki said walking over like nothing had happened to her. Her face poked out so anyone could see. Her sea shell necklace encrusted with a blue symbol was slightly glowing blue. .
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:06 pm

He had been following Itou, his hunger for a fight ate at him. He had no interest in killing him...he wanted to draw blood and the crave for a fight. He was on a break from hunting his normal prey. He knew that Itou was hard to find but he had caught his scent and now there is no where to run. He cared nothing about the other people, they where nothing but collateral damage. If they dared get in his way, he would try to end their lives in the most painful way. He wanted Itou and he knew he was in this town and he would hunt him till he fought him. He knew that there were other people who were benders, he knew that they could be a problem, and he knew that he had a small chance they would interrupt him. He had to hide his advance but he knew a few people would know what it meant.

The mist began to cover the city.

[ hope you don't mind me jumping in ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:29 am

The crowds were discussing between themselves, they were trying to make up their mind whether or not they should disperse and accept the fact that he was here on peaceful terms or if they should chase him out of the city. Soon the crowds begin to disperse and after a few minutes the streets had returned to it's past state, busy streets, and no one paid attention to Itou.

He let out a relieved sigh and started to more forward, further down the street, he didn't get far before a thick mist started to surround the village, filling the streets, hindering eyesight. Itou pauses in the middle of the street, this mist was unatural.

By instinct he turns around, it almost felt like someone was watching him. The streets grew quiet as people hurried home.

This mist was just too thick to be natural, Itou thought, walking in the opposite direction, unknowingly, towards Lodi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Lodi was watching him, he narrowed his eyes as he could tell Itou could not see in which direction he was going and that he was walking right into Lodi's trap. He watched him as he bided his time. He slowly moved backwards without making a sounds as he watched him get closer and closer. This was too easy as how so many people had fall victim to the mist." old man..." he whispered to himself as he then slowly drew out his blade. He arched his arm and began to charge up his attack. As quiet as he could be it just seemed like a large gust of wind was blowing in the direction Itou was walking. Then it stopped abruptly as Lodi the swung his blade at Itou. The sound barrier broke for a second then a large wave of electricity came gunning down out of the mist towards Itou. Lodi didn't know if Itou could see the attack but he knew he could here it coming at him.
Lodi waited as this was the first test, now it's a game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Itou pauses for a second, someone was watching him. He knew something was wrong the very minute a gust of wind came towards him. The sound of electricity filled the street, and the very minute he heard this, he prepared himself to redirect the lightning. He caught it on his finger-tips, channeled it into his stomach and back our towards the direction it had come from. Itou exhaled, getting into a fire-bending stance, the air around him started to heat up, driving the mist away from him. He sharpens his ears, trying to locate the person who had just shot ligtning towards him, remaining ready to fend of another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Lodi was happy, he smiled as the mist immediately lifted as Lodi stood before him. His red eyes looked down at him. Lodi had already sheathed his weapon.even though he did not look like a threat...he was actually always on his guard. His hands slowly appeared from his sleeves as he grasped the hilt of his blade." do you remember a man named Ahbwen Duraz?" he asked slyly. His eyes watched him as he asked the question to see what kind of relation he had with the man.

" he died not too long ago....funny how he fell for a women...a pity she couldn't do much to save him." he teased. He began to slowly draw his sword, electricity danced around the blade as it came out of its sheath. He stood ready to attack and defend, he now waited for the mans response.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Itou observes the man standing before him, the mans scarlet eyes, and the seathed blade. So this was the one who had attacked him. The man grasped the hilt of the blade, causing Itou to prepare himself for another attack, but instead, the man spoke: " do you remember a man named Ahbwen Duraz?"
Ahbwens name echoed through the empty streets, and Itou felt his heart drop in his chest. His face maintained the same expression, and his stance remained the same "Indeed, I did know someone named Ahbwen" Itou calmly replies, putting extra pressure on 'did' as if to indicate the fact that he was no longer with us.

" he died not too long ago....funny how he fell for a women...a pity she couldn't do much to save him." the man continued in a teasing matter. Itou couldn't help himself but to feel happy on Ahbwens behalf, that he had found love before he died. The man was just trying to enrage Itou, and he was well aware about that. He remained seemingly unaffected by Lodi. The man unseathed his sword, and the electricity started to dance around the blade. He immediatly prepared himself to re-direct lightning again, or to fend off any other attacks. He did not want to attack unless forced to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

" You do not recognize me do you old man?" he asked. He was suprised as he didnt know who he was, he was sure enough the Legend of the mist was talked about through out the fire nation and held as a legend. He smiled as he slowly took off his hat and cloak. he folded his cloak neatly and place the hat ontop. He walked over and placed it gently on the ground. He had a similar look to him that resembled Ahbwen and Ryzu," Let me ask you something....could you ever kill Ahbwen?" he asked as he looked into his eyes waiting for a flash of emotion.

He was going to lead on that he and Ahbwen were now one and Ahbwen was now a part of him. He had his talent and he had Ryzu's talent, along with his own. Lodi walked around the man as he watched him, looked at his stance, and he looked for weaknesses. He was going to strike soon but he had to bide his time and wait for the right moment. Lodi looked at a group of people huddling at t a table looking in horror. Lodi sneered in joy and a swung his blade as fire came out and killed the couple who sat at the table. Lodi smiled in delight as he could hear them scream in terror as they burned to death. Lodi's eyes slowly moved back to Itou.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 am

Itou didn't like this guy, not at all. He had realised that this man was up to no good. How could Itou even be able to recognize someone he had never seen in his entire life. He remains silent as he soon notices a couple trembling table. They had no idea what they had ended up in the middle of. His glance returned to Lodi as he put the hat and cloak down on the ground.
The man spoke once more, he asked Itou a question, if he could ever kill Ahbwen. The answer to that was obvious to Itou, but his entire face and stance remained the same, even his eyes, he showed no trace whatsoever of his feelings. The countless years in the army had hardened him, and taught him how to hide his emotions, and he had perfected the art. "If the circumstances required me to. If Ahbwen was my enemy, and wished to kill me, I would have no choice" Itou calmly replied to Lodi.
It appeared that Lodi had discovered the hiding couple. and with a swift movement, Lodi had lit the two on fire. The very moment his attention had turned towards the two, Itou launched a heat wave towards Lodi, warm enough to lit a house on fire on impact. The heat-wave looked like a gust of wind, and travelled at the speed of lightning. Itou prepared himself for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next