Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_voting_barFire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Koutetsu Sano
LadyKura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 pm

"You two don't get it!!" She bellows, still lighting incense sticks and planting them in a parameter.

"Bend one more time and the Mushi will literally combine...Opposites combine and blow up! I won't have anywhere to run!!" She looks up and glares at the two.

"No one will have anywhere to run, that includes both of you two fools!" Tabinin plants the last incense stick in the ground lit, then cups her hands together.

"I'll gladly leave you two to kill eachother, after, I untangle this problem...I'd much rather if you took this dispute outside of town" She added levelly, stareing at the man approaching her with the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 am

He glared at her as he walked closer and closer to her. He didnt care about anything else, it did not mater to him. All that mattered was causing as much pain as he could to the world as it had caused him for so long ago. He didnt care for anything, if he began to bend and it caused something bad to happen to people he would continue to do it. He wanted to kill this women so badly ! Then he could feel a wave of fire coming from behind him, Itou was attacking when his back was turned...how evil. He smiled as he phased out as the wall went through him. He phased to normal as he turned to look at Itou and smiled. he used a handy shadow bending trick to avoid attacks but he made Itous attack his weapon as it now was heading for the women. Lodi swung his sword at the women, swinging it upwards then downwards as it created two waves of electricity. He snarled in delight as he watched it roar towards the women.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 am

Tabinin didn't have to move as her parameter was decimated by waves of flame and lightning, that didn't frighten her as bad as what she saw in reaction to it regarding the Mushi; they combined, drawing much of the electrical streams and waves of heat into the ground.

The ground begins to shake and fissure.

Tabinin is hit full on by the remaining lightning and fire; flung into the wreckage of one of the damaged buildings nearby.

Fissures continue to open, erupting with green waves of energy.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Itou glances towards the girl in shock. He fires a blast of smoke into the air, giving him cover and he ran towards the location of the girl. He swiftly begins to search through the wreckages until he finally notices an arm. Diging her out, he maintained hidden in a cloud of thick smoke, surrounding the city. He checks for any signs of life, and to his relief, the girl had survived. Itou slowly begins to help her up, or even carry her if that's what the situation required. While there still was smoke granting him cover, he hides her in a safe place, before turning his attention back to Lodi. "I do not wish to fight you" Itou calls out towards Lodi as the smoke finally begins to disappear. He however, enters a defensive version of the firebender stance, ready for whatever Lodi might throw at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm

" You fool the damage is done ! Look around you...I have left my mark, so there is nothing for me left to do. O by the way I enjoyed our little fight...if you want me to try next time come find me" he laughed as he turned aand sheathed his sword. He just didnt really care for what was going to happen to the city, he didnt care for Itou anyway. He just wanted a fight and to leave a mark for where he has benn and he did just that. He continued to walk away then he vanished like he was mist itself.

He left as quickly as he did appear in the city. He was already out of its walls as he continued his hunt for his next victim. He wanted blood and he wanted vengence. He needed vengence for all of the things the people had done to him in the past, he wanted to get back at them for the pain he had caused his family. He was not going to stop till each and everyone was dead in their own pool of blood.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Tabinin struggle to her feet; burned, battered, and bleeding from head to toe. Her kimono was blackened and in shreds but she was alive.

"Now I know what you meant, Nui; by some people being unreasonable and words falling short of their consideration..." Tabinin muttered to herself, coughing suddenly into her hand.
Tabinin looks at her hand.

"Eww, that's not good," Tabinin remarks with macabre humor at the blood in her hands.

She looks up at Itou in his stance.

"Is that jerk gone?" Tabinin asked with venom.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:24 am

((OOC: Meanwhile, Sable observes from his safehouse XD))

Sable stood calmly, relaxed as the man explained his himself. He seemed certain in his
resolve, and the man couldn't help but feel a twinge of (painful) respect grow inside of him. "Well, I suppose there are two sides of each story, and you seem to have accepted your faults well, but as an officer I couldn't condone an all-out brawl in the middle of a once-peaceful village plaza. I -- "

He stopped speaking suddenly, his entire body tensing as he felt somethng ... some strange presence manifest. A heavy fog settled over the village, moistening the air and blinding the young officer. At once his long hair grew covered with tiny, misted droplets, remnants of the heavy fog. Even the boy he'd previously talked to at the stand vanished in a sheet of white.

On his shoulder, Ki-Lee crooned nervously.

Then, almost out of nowhere, a flash of yellow erupted out of the corner of Sable's vision. He ducked out of the way just in time, the spray of electicity crackling through the damp air and reaching for anything to burn.

The old man redirected it, impressive skill imbued in his form and control. Sable was blinded for a moment, blown back a couple of feet from the blast. When he opened his eyes once more, the mist had cleared, and he took in the details of a young man standing a good distance away.

The interaction between the man and the old Fire Navy soldier was ... interesting, to say the least. Sable observed, emotionless in expression, but his mind reeled with confusion and curiosity. They battled, often even exchanging (unfriendly) conversation, parrying blows with efficiency and with much experience. Sable watched as the other, seemingly younger man attempted to rouse the old general. Make him upset. He mentioned someone named Ahbwen -- someone Sable had never heard of before.

The events passed by -- Sable taking it all in with earnest. A strange girl, one with pale hair and an even stranger vocabulary, somehow got into the midst of it all. She was babbling about mushi. Spirits*. In the end, she ended up severely injured, Itou's opponent leaving so swiftly even Sable's keen eyes fought to detect when he had left.

Sable turned slowly, the impact of the girl's warning suddenly settling in his head. A roar tore through the land, making Sable's ears ring and his eyes widen.

As Itou had ran to help her, the ground split apart, a strange light beaming from below. Sable leapt onto a roof, feeling a fissure brewing somewhere near the village. It was something with the 'mushi' the girl was talking about. They were upset or ... something.

"Oh ... Hell," she said, narrowing his eyes. Was the world falling apart?

((OOC: Correct me if I wrong but I really don't know what mushi are. Sounds like some kind of mushy stew or something. lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 am

Itou lowers his stance, turning around to face the girl, giving her a small nod "Yes, He's gone." He calmly told her. He noticed her bleeding. "Oh.. That's not good" He said, walking over to her, before kneeling down next to her. He removed his bag from his back, placing it on the ground and opening it. He took out a towel and handed it to the girl. "Here, wipe off some of the blood so I can see where your wounds are" He said, as he took out a couple of bandages from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Zaka Bosu
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Zaka Bosu

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 am

Zaka was only passing through Kahn, or looking somewhere to spend the night when the commotion began. The locals began running by saying something about a old Fire Nation war veteren was here, one of the soldiers who helped with the destuction of the city many years ago. He didn't bother following to see what would happen, and instead watching the few villagers running towards the direction. Of the town square. ' How strange...' He thought to himself. Soon forgetting the running villagers, he notice a small but agile woman duck down a ally and a few guards come running past about a minute later. He chuckled to himself at the incompetence of the local law enforcement, ' ITs a wonder how the Fire Nation was as powerful as it used to be' He thought to himself with a slight chuckle.

He was wearing a red sleeveless top and black martial arts trousers with a matching balck belt which went over his top at the waist. Black shoes with a red trim covered his feet and he had a small backpack which carried the few essentials needed for travelling. As he looked around a mist soon began forming all around Kahn, a unnatural mist, comming from where the villagers had ran too. Zaka remembered something from the Fire Nation school archives, about ... ' Arghhhh what was it again ......'. "The legend of the mist" he muttered to himself, a worried expression appeared on his face. "This means trouble he said as he began running towards the source of the mist ....

He reached the town centre, where the retired Lieuitenant was said to be, If Lodi was here he knew he couldn't defeat him without skilled help. ' Where is everyone' He thought to himself. Suddenly Flashes of Fire and Electricity appeared through the mist in the distance and he knew it had to be a skilled Fire Bender. He ran down a nearby alley and used he agility to leap from either side up to the roof tops and began his was towards the fight that was happening.

The mist had already started clearing as he approuched, a heat wave hitting him suddenly bringing a sweat to his forehead. Learning what he had from school he used a breathing technique to cool the temperature in the air.

Looking around he noticed to people by what used to be a building, one of which pulling the other out of the wreckage he ran over to see what assistance he could be and to find out what happend. "Anything i can do to help" he said before glancing around and seeing the cracked floor giving of a green glow, a confused look spread upon his face.
Back to top Go down
GinkoMushi-Shi
Beginner
Beginner
GinkoMushi-Shi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Tabinin took the the towel from itou and thanked him, turning to Zaka Bosu.

"Just don't bend, if possible; we have very angry Mushi here...and fissures forming the angrier they get too," Tabinin remarked, wiping some of the blood away from her face.

"The violent bending caused to opposite Mushi in the area to collide into what we're dealing with now...this whole village could go up if we aren't careful." Tabinin explained.

She looked from Zaka to Itou and back.

"Can either of you open a chakra...preferably sound?" Tabinin asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)   Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: Kahn Village - Fading Fast (OPEN)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next