Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_vote_lcapFire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_voting_barFire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_vote_lcapFire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_voting_barFire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

After a month and a half of residence with the village of Sen'Lin, Cassian found his lack of progress to be somewhat stifling. He had hit a snag in his progress when, under the plans to make way for a harbor that would take him straight to the Kiyoshi Islands, he found himself heading the wrong way. Cassian ended up just along the outskirts of thick wilderness, in a village called Sen'Lin, ironically enough. If that wasn't the only thing that was fucked up, he was running out of supplies.

Purchasing a cottage almost cost him an arm and a leg; the landowner was persistent and seemed hell bent on duping him of his monetary assets. He was far too clever to fall for such schemes, and only once he vowed to set each and every one of the huts on fire, was he allowed to stay. The landowner's wife was far kinder, but annoying. She was determined to adopt him in some kind of way, as he was still very young and retained just a bit of his baby fat (something Castiel teased him about for days on end until the younger twin threatened to drown him).

Aside from those two, life in Sen'Lin was almost pleasant. He got jobs chopping firewood and performing exorcisms by night. The kids loved him. Women adored him. Men detested him until he earned his respect in a pub brawl one evening. Not a single person suspected he was Prince Cassian of the Northern Water Tribe. It was quite clear he was not native, and of tribal descent, but Cassian was always very moody about personal things so people tended not to pry.

He had even made a few friends: his employer, Dotson, a kid his age, Zeng, and another male Noah. He and Noah sparred together daily. Zeng was someone he once aided in exorcising. He was very popular around the village; but it was these three that knew him best.

-- PRESENTLY

Cassian threw the ax down upon the wood, steadying it with his wrists and allowing gravity to speed up the momentum. The wood sliced almost perfectly in half. Cass stared hard at it. Precision had never been his best asset. Days of toiling around in this god-forsaken village was somehow, oddly enough, helping him in that department.

He caught the towel that had been hurled his way. Cass wiped his face, where a thick sheen of sweat had formed. It was almost midday, where the heat would be enough to bake you alive, and so all workers were permitted to leave and return by sunset. Cassian left, ignoring the stares as he padded down the sand-marked roads. People tended not speak to him; he was not the most social of all, despite his popularity. He supposed it would be very hard with someone of his skill to go around unnoticed because of his age and attitude. He shrugged.

Suddenly, a figure caught his attention. He narrowed his eyes at the unfamiliar individual, then continued walking. All he needed was a bit more money. He'll be out of this dump.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Rela (and Jira)

The sky was high, the sun was very hot, and horse and rider were growing tired. Rela shadowed her eyes with her hand, in order to make out any settlement, or place where they might at least find some water and shelter, a resting place.

Today, she was lucky. Not far to the north there was a small village, laying just at the side of a thick, menacing forest. Those small towns in the middle of nowhere were often not too hospitable, on the contrary, they tended to welcome strangers with axes rather than with open arms.

But Rela had had three days of travelling without meeting a soul. She had talked to Jira, of course, but talking to the grand chestnut stallion was not the same as talking to a human person. She felt a bit neglected and lonely and was very glad to see that there were actually human beings living out here, far from all other civilisation.

She let Jira feel her heels, and obediently, he broke into a trot, snorting in an exhausted manner. He needed water and food as urgently as she did. "Soon, Jira. Good boy, jus' a few more miles, an' we'll be there..." she encouraged her horse, patting his neck, as they broke into a gallop, taking up pace towards their destination.

But as soon as she saw the small figure of a pedestrian in some distance, Rela reined the grand warm-blooded horse in, narrowing her eyes cautiously and measuring the other person with her eyes.

If he looked at her, he could well see a slim, yet able-bodied girl of maybe sixteen winters, whose filty, extremly long red braid reached down to the back of her horse. In her hand she held a long, wooden staff, probably to defend herself with or just to use when walking. She was clearly no beauty, but not ugly either, probably just good average. Some freckles covered her arms and face, but thanks to the tann wind and weather had given her, they were almost invisible. She wore tight, yet not too tight leather trousers, combined with a greenish shirt and a leather doublet on top, that she had strapped around her slim waist with a broad leather belt.
Her amber coloured eyes watched his every move, as she came closer, and she steadied her horse into a stance before she adressed him friendly.
"Excuse me, bu' coul' ye tell me how tha' village is calle'?" She used her staff in order to point towards the unknown village, and as she spoke, a broad, fire nation colony accent was very audible.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian raised a brow. "This village is 'Sen-Lin'," he replied.

The woman he was currently staring at was perched on the back of a horse; a fairy strong one at that. She was around the same age as he, if not slightly younger, with sun-freckled skin and long, dirty hair. When she'd spoken, her voice contained a thick, colonial accent Cassian had no trouble deciphering. Spending months out and about the Fire Nation did odd shit to you. Cassian was almost sure, had he'd been spoken to in their native language, he'd understand in full. Cassian hadn't deducted whether he liked or disliked the Fire Nation altogether.

Anyway, the other girl's general appearance contrasted against his very own in a variety of ways. He did possess the tan that came from long hours toiling under the sun, and his flesh was marred here and there by faint, small scars, but his complexion was still paler than hers and -- much to his derision -- more gentle, despite his fixed scowl. Cassian's first impression, moreover, was that she was either some brute or idealist. Idealism came naturally with age, and her accent suggested some discipline on her part. The sheer surprise of finding some other traveler his age caused him to pause for a moment. Anyhow, he may never see her again.
Back to top Go down
FainDaPain
Novice
Novice
FainDaPain

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:10 am

Fen

Fen was trying to apply in the Royal Guards but was rejected because he is two years too young. He is now traveling around, waiting for the time he may join and is now trying to find any adventure he can join. He now travels with his katana strapped on his back and his dagger on the left side of his waist making him look like a little threatening.
PRESENTLY--
Fen was nearing a small village he saw in a distance when he saw a young man talking with a girl on the way. He after seeing the young man's face he felt that he knew the man, so, he approached him and said "Excuse me if I'm bothering but, I think I've seen your face from somewhere. Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:37 am

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian took his eyes off the girl as another person approached them. For a moment, he had the suspicion the girl and the boy was together, but it disappeared once he realized the girl did not acknowledge the other boy familiarly whatsoever.

"Excuse me if I'm bothering but, I think I've seen your face from somewhere. Do I know you?"

Cassian shrugged. "I've been in every major region of the Fire Nation since my arrival six months ago. You don't know me."
Back to top Go down
FainDaPain
Novice
Novice
FainDaPain

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:58 am

The man answers, "I've been in every major region of the Fire Nation since my arrival six months ago. You don't know me."
"But I'm sure I've seen you from someplace..., Oh well, never mind. Are you from that village?"
Fen points to the village he was planning to reach. " If you are, do you know if there is someplace I can work there? I was kind of hoping to spend the night in an inn in that village but, I'm a little short on money."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)   Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation :: Village of Sen'Lin ~ Anxious to Advance (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1