Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_voting_barFire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 am

Tsukaia felt the book grow warm again and sat back at her original seat near the roses. She opened it and read what Susano'o had left for her. She couldn't be more relieved to see that he approved this, and that he was worried about her situation.

Tsukiyomi, she informed. He'd spied on me and was being... difficult. He was suspicious about the book, unfortunately. But I managed to distract his anger towards something else so he'd leave me alone, but I have to take better caution from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 am

Sasuno'o sighed, he knew this would come, but he wasn't going to let this affect their nights together. Sasuno'o picked up the quill and continued to write "You'll need to steer clear of Tsukiyomi from now on, also lock your doors whenever you leave for the day and at night....I'll be even quieter when I visit you at night....I hope we meet again soon, my love....I miss you and I love you, but what you're doing for me with this message, is a great help....thank you so much" he wrote. He closed the book and placed it back in his robes, he walked from his throne room to his office, he took out the book and put it on the desk and waited.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 am

Please, don't visit me too often Susano'o, Tsukaia pleaded with him. I love you, but you're getting far too close to your enemies distance-wise. I love you, Susano'o. I'm going to see if I can gather more information.

She pocketed her 'diary' and left the gardens, strolling aimlessly through the palace. She didn't see her uncle at his throne so, she supposed, he must've been having some kind of meeting with the royal council. Where was Amaterasu? Oh yeah, she probably left with Tsukiyomi to do that 'thing' Tsukiyomi said they were going to do.

No matter, they'd never find Susano'o, so Tsukaia hardly worried. Tsukaia traipsed to the main floor of the palace and out into the courtyard. A few noblemen and soldiers were there, riding horseback through the emerald grass. Things seemed more subdued now under her love's influence. She was too proud of him for words.

She spotted Noriaki (he was like a shock of bright yellow under the gray sky) sitting near a clump of lilies. She wondered why he wasn't training.

"How come you're not with your teacher?" she asked.

Noriaki glanced up. "I couldn't find him, and mommy says he'd left to do an errand. I've been thinking about it ever since."

Tsukaia nodded. "Well... don't stop thinking about it." In reality she was angry at Tsukiyomi for decieving him and her. "Do you know what Kouzai is having a discussion about?"

Noriaki shrugged, but started talking, "He said something about some kind of gathering. I heard him talking to his advisor."

Tsukaia grew excited. Susano'o would love to hear this! She went back into the palace, but paused when she almost collided with the Fire Lord, AKA Uncle Kouzai.

"Hi, Uncle," she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 am

Kouzai smiled at Tsukaia "Hello" he said "How are you finding the palace, as comfy as ever I hope? Have you heard about the 7 Nation Summit?" Kouzai smiled at her "We're finally going to exterminate that evil son of mine, the leader of every nation is meeting here to discuss the issues of their nation and how they'll help deal with Sasuno'o"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 am

Tsukaia nervously tried to remain calm. "I hope so. He needs to be punished... for what he did to my mother." She winced at her words, but she was confident Susano'o would know she was simply acting out her role, and she felt that Susano'o didn't need to be punished for anything.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 am

"And for what he did to Skye" he said "I hope he rots in hell, him and anyone who follows him" Kouzai put his hands behind his back and started to walk towards the throne room "Well I'm off to work again, see you later Tsukaia"

(OOC: Wanna skip to tonight?)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:54 am

((OOC: Sure))

That night, Tsukaia entered her room and locked the door behind her. Dolline lay purring on the mat at the corner of the room, her pink diamond collar glittering. She 'mewed' when she saw her master, and purred even louder, unfurling on her little, spongy mat cushion.

Tsukaia fell into the bed immediately, excited to tell her love what information she'd found out about. She dipped a quill in ink by her bedside and poised to write, Susano'o, my love, Kouzai plans a meeting sometime soon. It'll be a perfect opportunity for me to gather more information, she said. I'm going to see what I can find out.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 pm

"Perfect" said Sasuno'o appearing behind Tsukaia "I had a feeling he'd do something like this, I did the right thing sending you here...I couldnt have picked a better person for my wife or my spy" he said. Sasuno'o sat down next to her, he leaned forward and kissed her. "Tsukiyomi is getting to nosey, if you're given a chance kill him...." he said "I will cover it up for you, dont worry. You wont be blamed for his death were it to happen."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Tsukaia kissed him back, wishing they didn't have to do this in secret. A part of her wished Susano'o hadn't come, but another was glad he was still willing to comfort her. "If you want me to kill Tsukiyomi, I shall," she said. "He is a threat to you and your dreams. I'll do anything for you, Susano'o, she promised."

Amaterasu was gloomy; their search for Susano'o had been fruitless, as she expected. Tsukiyomi didn't want to stop until dawn however, so she left him and came back home. Now, throughly exhausted and needing a shower terribly, Ama decided to see if Tsukaia was okay.

She reached the embossed door without much incident, but what she heard from inside made her hand freeze on the knob. Tsukaia was talking, but to whom? Amaterasu felt the presence of someone very strong and powerful from within. Now extremely worried, she fed her energy into the knob and felt it unlock. Bracing herself, she threw it open.

Tsukaia and Susano'o were locked in another kiss, seemingly beforehand engrossed in some kind of conversation. Ama stumbled back and almost fell, and almost succeeded in tramping on Dolline's tail. "Susano'o!" she cried, as if not believing her eyes. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Sasuno'o stopped and looked at Amaterasu, she was a threat, she knew the truth. Sasuno'o pulled his sword, a clone of him slammed the door shut and locked it. His clone placed a sword to Amaterasu's back and Sasuno'o glared at Amaterasu "You know the truth Amaterasu....for this you must die" he said, he turned to Tsukaia "Would you like to do the honors my love? You can finish her before she becomes a threat....if she dies Tsukiyomi will become like Kiari...worthless. And killing him will be all the easier." he said. Sasuno'o handed Tsukaia her rose sword, the one she left back at the palace, he smiled at her and walked over to her. He kissed her passionately and pointed to Amaterasu "Make it painful" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns   Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation: The Capital - Fire Nation Palace ~ Tsukaia Returns
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next