Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord Kouzai
Orow
Loolaalee
The Dungeonmaster General
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 5:42 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 Nobuna15
Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 1000/1000
Sanity: 100/100

Nobunaga watched the statue crumble before him, and the portal revealed behind it. He didn't like this, and if what he thought was behind that portal was truly what was waiting for them on the other side...Nobunaga would just as soon leave this place.

But he couldn't. And he didn't know for sure what was waiting for him.

Besides, the sooner they killed or got killed by the tentacled monster that had just attacked them, the sooner they could get home and forget about this.

Nobunaga reloaded his rifle and revolver and walked towards the portal.

"If we die, beyond this portal," he started sombrely, "It's been a pleasure."

Gods keep their souls and have mercy on them all. For there would be no gods beyond this portal...save the demons he expected.

One thing was certain...they were in for the fight of their lives.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niya
Niya

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 1:54 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 7 Karasu10

HP: 1000|1000
Sanity: 100|100

Nobunaga spoke as if he knew what was about to befall them. As if he knew what was coming, or at the hear of this labyrinth. It wasn't something Karasu had picked up on before...but now, as he seemed to resign himself to certain death beyond this portal, Karasu began to worry for the first time in her life.

A chill ran down her spine.

Something wasn't right.

Being immortal and having basked in the Spirit Realm--or close to it as the Shadow Lands would get--she had slowly become more in-tune to spiritual inundations in the energy patterns of nature.

The scary part she just noticed, was that this place seemed to be a single flatline of energy. There was no pulsating, no shifting or moving. Not even the creatures of the labyrinth seemed to give off an energy reading.

This place...what was it purposely trying to mask?

Well...supposed they'd find out at the other side of this portal.
Back to top Go down

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7