Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord Kouzai
Orow
Loolaalee
The Dungeonmaster General
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Orow
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Orow

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Health: 960/1000
sanity: 100/100

Orow held his ground for several moments before collapsing back against the edge of the fountain. The wound on his leg seeped both a small amount of blood and a strange clear puss, an obvious reaction to the creature's poison. Reaching into his pack he found a tin with a small amount of white, silky powder inside. He also found a wooden spoon he used to eat meals on-the-go and placed it between his teeth before pouring the powder into his leg and pressing tightly. He would have screamed if not for the wood between his teeth and the powder reacted with the blood and sealed the wound shut as well as sterilizing it. He tossed the tin into he pit along with the spoon before gingerly standing up and rejoining the others.

"I think we can all agree that could have gone much better, and far, far worse..." He said before sitting against the wall near the hallway they had entered from. "Before we press on, perhaps we should take stock of what we have and the skills we here posses? I'll go first, I have a spear and a budding phobia of anything resembling a tentacle." He said suppressing a chuckle as his leg throbbed. "Would anyone else like to share?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 4:37 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 Nobuna15
Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 1000/1000
Sanity: 100/100

Nobunaga lay against the side of the wall, his legs danging over the edge of the crevice. He wiped sweat and dirt from his brow with the sleeve of is now stained-brown robes.

His breath was heavy, and he was visibly shaken.

The tentacle had retreated for now...but if Nobunaga was right about what that tentacle belonged to...and if he was right that they would have to fight its owner.

Nobunaga was not excited for what was to come.

Worse yet, the hold the beast had on his tongue and he couldn't warn his friends.

The impatient, screaming, banshee child, Yami, decided to run off to where she was before.

Nobunaga sighed. Kids these days. No respect, no patience for the adults who needed a minute to get over the fact that they had just witnessed the tentacle of a--

Orow started speaking. Getting to know people. Talking about himself, and letting them get to know what his arsenal might've looked like.

Nobunaga smirked. Smart kid. Deserved a promotion. He'd need to speak to Nobutada about that.

"Nobunaga Ezofuji, as you all know. Emperor, and current head of the Ezofuji Dynasty," continued Nobunaga for Orow, "I've got revolver and several rounds tucked into my robes. I usually have my rifle with me, but I wasn't expecting to go to war with a tentacle so I have forgotten it it seems...my other weapons are my swords. A short sword, known as wakizashi, and a regular sized katana. As any civilized warrior should have."

Nobunaga sniffed in the direction of many of his companions, all the while keeping a cheeky and wry smirk on his face. "Though, I'll admit. That big chopper you've got there is admirable. Good for cutting tentacles it seems, eh?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Defence (Sanity)
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 Karasu10

HP: 1000|1000
Sanity: 100|100

Karasu heard the demon tentacle force its way in to her head.

But she was able to steel herself using her techniques she developed in the Citadel of Six Castles to block out the creeping words of the demonic corruptor.

She drew her blade, focused her mind on her opponent and then...didn't strike.

The tentacle withdrew down into the crevasse from whence it came, never to be seen again...or at least for now.

Karasu sighed and gathered around where everyone else was, carefully teetering along the edge towards where the group congregated. With another sigh, she sat down again and listened to everyone speak.

"I'm Karasu as you know," she added to the chime of secondary introductions, "My blade and my Water Bending are my weapons...I'm..."

She paused. Debating whether to reveal her duty to this people.

She might as well, though, she figured, as she thought it over. If they were going to die here together.

"I'm...I was chosen by the Spirit King to train the Avatar and the Warriors. I am technically immortal. I do not age. I will look this way for the rest of my eternal life. My job will forever be to train the Avatars to come, and their Warrior companions. I am not the only of my kind."

After that, Karasu remained silent, and leaned against the wall of the labyrinth, resting after that tough battle.
Back to top Go down
Lady Azzy
Administrator
Administrator
Lady Azzy

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 4:24 pm

[justify]
Guardian of the Bone Clan

Cilicia Iskandern

Spoiler:

HP: 1426/1500
Sanity: 146/150

As the tentacle retreated Cia came to halt, hand still on her sword. The multiple teleportations left her feeling more at ease than when she first appeared on this dreaded island. Her ability to fight was not hampered and Cia was pleased. For all she was far from home and unable to get back yet, the familiarity of Santai’s power was a welcome boon.

She waited a few minutes to ensure the tentacle was gone before she relaxed to take stock of her comrades. Some were injured and healing themselves while others took a moment to breathe. As Orow spoke, a tinge of discomfort coursed through her at the sight of healing items and she cursed.

Cia remembered many of her fellow guardians chiding her for neglecting to bring healing items before, but there had yet to be situation they encountered where she couldn’t teleport and get the aid she needed. She felt woefully unprepared.

Nobunaga started listing his own arsenal after Orow, and Cia flushed at the quip he made over Healer’s Bane.

“I think she’s excellent for cutting things. Or bashing skulls in” the words were sharper than she intended but true nonetheless. She fell quiet as Karasu spoke and stared at her in shock.

Humans can be immortal too? The concept baffled Cia and she admired Karasu for speaking so openly.

“I…” Cia paused and coughed in an attempt to clear her throat, “I have my sword, a broken communicator and a sword cleaning kit. I have no healing items.” Her cheeks flushed in mild embarrassment.

“I can teleport and typically do not carry healing items because of it. Unfortunately my teleportation is currently limited to this island.” The admission left her uneasy. Her next admission left her downright queasy.

“I am old. Some odd number of thousands of years old.” Cia paused and chewed her lip, “I do not remember living that long, but it is true.” The words rolled in her head as she decided how much more she cared to reveal. As she debated, Cia found the words tumbling off her tongue.

“My family and I are known as Guardians. We keep watch over our Clans. And fight many…nasty creatures while doing so.” Cia flashed her teeth in a smile, “I am extremely experienced in dealing with some truly nasty demon like beasts.” The words dropped from her lips and she swore had choked on ash for how dry her mouth was. She only hoped the confidence she had did not come across as arrogance to this group.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:25 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 Ziio_t10

HP: 907|1000
Sanity: 100|100

Ziio was surprised, but not disappointed when the tentacle returned to the gaping chasm from whence it came.

It had been a formidable foe, and now it was weakened. There was no dishonour in a tactical retreat.

The hunt would only be prolonged, but she knew she would see that tentacle again, and with its weakened state, she would be guaranteed her prize next time.

The right to the kill.

Ziio treated everything like a hunt. Life was a giant game of prey and predator.

The others began to speak. Spilling their secrets and telling of their weapons.

Ziio had no patience for it.

She raised her tomahawk, drew her dagger and lay it on the floor before her allies. Then she drew her bow, and held it aloft, along with her two quivers of arrows that clattered at her side.

These were her weapons.

Her story..was her own.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Spoiler:
Áedán Dóiteáin

HP: 926
Sanity: 100

Relief fell over Aedan when he saw the tentacle withdraw from battle. Although it was 'relief', it wasn’t the kind where one can relax after feeling it. It was the kind that screamed, "Hey idiot you survived but good luck going forward!"

He dropped to a squat and surveyed the fresh burns on his hands. He has suffered burns worse than these that healed just fine, he wasn’t worried. The rest of the group were also doing their own forms of post-battle recollection. Yami was still hollering as if the battle didn’t shake everyone to their cores. That girl must have a loud voice in her head if she just continued on like nothing.

"What the fuck? Actually, for real guys, what the fuck?" Aedan felt rage building in his gut. He hated that more than the voice in his head. He spoke to himself now, "Well Mr. Tentacle, you're going to have to try harder to make me waver, there's nothing you can say to me that I haven't said to myself already." Aedan stood up and made his to where several people were grouping up.

It was Orow that asked what everyone had in their arsenal. Aedan felt bad because everyone else had these awesome weapons that could tear any enemy to shreds.

Aedan felt very inadequate next to a good lot of his group members. Training the avatar? The goddamn Emperor? A Guardian?  It was his turn to speak. They looked in his direction.

"Well um, hi, yeah I'm just a merchant," he let out a small chuckle before he unsheathed his sword, "Just a sword, nothing special. This is my fan, menacing, right?" He sheathed the sword and unfolded the fan. Facing the opening, Aedan swiped upwards, a small coat of flame covered the fan and spread outward. "Yeah that’s all I got." He fanned himself now, the lack of wind and intense battle had him sweating quite profusely.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:10 pm

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long. I had the WORST writers block. For your patience, I give you all a b it of a surprise and a pass <3))

Before you move on, the grand statue of the Creator God, En'no-gyoja crumbles at the far side of the ruined courtyard. Behind it, is revealed a small alcove and glowing circular stone in the centre.

A portal of sorts, it would seem.

It gives no indication of where it goes--likely deeper into the labyrinth. Is this a direct challenge from whatever brought you here?

Or is it something less sinister...or worse...more sinister?

You don't know. You can't tell.

But the opportunity to jump ahead of some of the terrible creatures is almost too good to pass up...or is it? The choice is yours, but you must hurry.

For the beasts of shadow and evil still stalk these dark, stone hallways, waiting to consume the living and the hopeful.

Do not tarry. You may soon regret your choice.

Decide.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:07 pm

HP: 882/100
Sanity: 100/100

The people around Yami were talking. She realized just how dumb she'd sounded earlier trying to make conversation with anyone. She didn't know anybody here, nor did she have any desire to get closer to them. If she made it out of this mess alive, surely she'd never see them again. She decided to tune them out as she treated her wounds.

She jumped a little as the statue suddenly crumbled. She'd completely zoned out and was taken by surprise by the loud noise. She watched curiously as the strange portal opened.

What are the odds that it will kill us?

Probably pretty low. Why, are you hoping to die down here?

Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

I find it more likely that you'll end up deeper in the labyrinth. There's even a chance it will lead you to some water so you can actually attempt to heal your wounds instead of temporarily stop the bleeding. Even if it doesn't kill you, you've probably got a better chance of survival if you go through it.

Of course you'd want me to live. I am your only life source, after all, you leech.

Wow, you're snarky today. I find that rather amusing.

Yami eyed the portal before making her way towards it to get a closer look. She couldn't see anything through it, but shrugged, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms, her decision clear. All she had to do now was wait for the rest of the group to make up their minds.
Back to top Go down
Orow
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Orow

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 pm

960/1000 health
100/100 sanity

Orow stared as the statue crumbled to the ground, "What a waste..." He mumbled under his breath before he trailed off. The portal swarmed with color as it pulsed darkly in his vision. It hurt his eyes to look at the portal as if it's mere hesitance called into question his understanding of the world. then again this place itself had cause him no end of troubled thoughts. He shook himself and tightened his grip in his billhook. "A sign from the gods? Or a trap lying in wait, either way i'm not fool enough to pass on any opportunity once given." He said, not knowing if this was a group decision or if he and the girl Yami would be the only two to take this new path.

(OOC: sorry it's a bit short, first post in a while...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next