Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord Kouzai
Orow
Loolaalee
The Dungeonmaster General
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:21 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 Karasu10

HP: 1000|1000
Sanity: 100|100

Karasu dodged the tentacle with ease a second time.

Whatever this tentacle was attached to wasn't going down so easy though. It bled profusely, but its blood coagulated almost immediately, turning into crystal...or at least a crystalline substance.

Within seconds, sharp, jagged crystals were all over the floor, the walls of the pit, the walls of the courtyard, the statue of the Creator God and the tentacle itself.

It seemed that once the crystal touched air it turned into whatever that crystal was...Karasu would need to investigate later. Maybe the Spirit King would have an idea what this was.

Karasu gathered water, covered her blade with a thin layer of ice to protect the steel. Then, used her Water Bending to launch herself back across the chasm, aiming to slice the tentacle from the side as she passed by.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Lady Azzy
Administrator
Administrator
Lady Azzy

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Defence (Sanity)\
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Lady Azzy
Administrator
Administrator
Lady Azzy

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Guardian of the Bone Clan
Cilicia Iskandern

Spoiler:

HP: 1426/1500
Sanity: 146/150

A fierce grin split Cia’s face as Healer’s Bane dug into the tentacle. The grin quickly dropped when the crystals formed from the wound condensed into spikes that the tentacle used to swipe at the fighters. Healer’s Bane secured in her hands Cia teleported away from the tentacle but not before she her forearms were sliced.
Cia grimaced at the feeling of scratches on her arms. It was aggravating to say the least. Hit twice? At her age? She swore the tentacle laughed in the back of her mind. It was as she heard it’s laughter that an ugly headache started at the base of her skull.

The voices were back and they were relentless. She was caught off guard when she couldn’t dispute the voice and she leaned against the wall that felt like living stone. Shivers racked her body and she clamped her teeth together to stop the ache that nestled in her skull

Kishui was fine. Her people were fine. It wouldn’t have been the first time one of the twelve was not present to watch over the clans. Fuck this voice telling her she wasn’t worthy to guard her people.
The little seed of doubt stuck in the back of her head but Cia pushed it away. She could analyze the impact the voices were having later. Worrying over them and crippling herself in battle wouldn’t let her get home any sooner. It wouldn’t let her return to Kishui to ensure he emerged from his lap and ate and…

Cia took a fortifying breath and glared at the tentacle. How dare this…creature cause her to doubt. Eyes locked on the swinging limbs Cia saw Nobunaga hitting the crystal spikes with a frantic fervour. His actions had logic to them and Cia decided to copy his movements. She plotted her course for hitting as many of the crystal spikes as she could. Hit deep enough to break the crystals without causing the creature to bleed.

Cia teleported towards the creature. Multiple teleportations and swings of her sword that led her past the flying hand axe of Ziio’s and even pass Nobunaga himself. Healer’s Bane bit deep into the crystals she passed and Cia only hoped it did enough to help her comrades.

Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Power
Random number (1,150) :
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Sara on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 4:39 pm

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 Ziio_t10

HP: 907|1000
Sanity: 100|100

Ziio took damage after being shaken from the tentacle and thrown against the wall. It dazed her, but not enough to throw off her ability to dodge the tentacle's oncoming attack.

Ziio dodged the now barbed and spiky tentacle.  It seems the tentacle didn't fuck around with it's opponents either...Ziio almost respected it--if she didn't absolutely hate its proverbial guts.

This thing was annoying, monstrous, and deadly.

Worse, it wormed its way into the heads of those around it and tried to corrupt their thoughts and minds.  Like yeast works its way through the dough to cause it to rise, so too did the dark whispers of this beastly tentacle worm its way through the minds and thoughts of others to plant and grow a seed of doubt.

It truly was the yeast of thoughts and mind.

Ziio caught her axe and growled.  Then she readied three special arrows.

Barbed specials she used for personal defence in the tundra.  

They were carved heads, specially made to spiral, and burrow its way deep into the flesh of it's opponent, while the fish-hook like barbs at the tip made it hard to pull out without causing more damage.

A wicked way to end an enemy, but necessary when the most dangerous of tribes lived in the coldest of tundras.

Not to mention the Polar Bear Dogs and the Giant Whale-Squids that liked to break through ice flows to devour the unsuspecting.

She watched the Emperor and the foreign woman with the massive sword attack the beast like crazed warriors.  She smirked.  Not quite Crazy Dogs...but damn close to crazy.  Definitely brave, and definitely foolish.

But they did what they could to help the others.  If they weren't foreigners it'd be almost commendable...

Ziio fired that arrows at the tentacle.

Someone had to hurt the damn thing, and not just the crystals.

Attack Accuracy
Quote :

Attack Strength
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Spoiler:
Áedán Dóiteáin

HP: 926
Sanity: 100

How does fire do that?  

Aedan's attack simply went into the beast one moment and then back at him the very next. He didn’t even have time to react to it. The fire that once left his hands, burned them as he feebly tried to block the fire. Aedan was not having a good time.

Thankfully, nobody yet has fallen into the abyss that consumes the majority of the courtyard, but that may yet change. The tentacle moved just as erratically as before, the people he had arrived with seemed a little less vibrant, considering they are probably experiencing the same 'mental attacks' that Aedan was facing.  

What really caught Aedan's attention was the fact that the blood of the tentacle was unlike anything he has ever seen. The bloody body of the tentacle became jagged and crystalline.

"You know, what the fuck," Aedan gestured vaguely with his semi-burnt hands. The burns didn’t hurt too bad, but it definitely didn’t feel good. He was still more than capable of producing fire from them.

The tentacle swung wildly at Aedan and the others, some were hit, some evaded the attack, he was able to safely sidestep the attack. The next volley of attacks were sent towards the tentacle. Aedan decided against another fireball, so he sent forth a plume of encompassing flames. The sharp crystals looked pretty hardy and not worth attacking, so he aimed for an 'exposed' section of the tentacle.  

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Power
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Rolls Recap

The Boss Rolled
Quote :
Defence: 2

Loolaalee Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 8
Strength: 1

Result: Attack Successful

Orow Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 6
Strength: 71

Fire Lord Kouzai Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 9
Strength: 73

Niya Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 5
Strength: 65

Lady Azzy Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 5
Strength: 38

Sara Rolled
Accuracy: 7
Strength: 48

Result: Attack Successful[/quote]

Deej Rolled
Quote :
Accuracy: 9
Strength: 7

Result: Attack Countered

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 Guia_ulduar_yoggsaron_triturador
Crusher Tentacle
HP: 420/1000

The "Tentacle" let out a massive roar from the black depths from whence it came. It raged as it was attack, and chuckled in the heads of its opponents as he deflected others.

Sanity Attack on Karasu:

The tentacle did not attack beyond that. With a screech, oozing blood everywhere, it retreated down into the black darkness from whence it came. Licking its wounds, proverbially speaking.

As it retreadted it let out one final, dismal roar...but this would not be the last time you saw this tentacle heroes. Something in your guts tells you this.

This was but the beginning of what would obviously become a gauntlet of life or death.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 pm

HP: 882/100
Sanity: 100/100

As the tentacle retreated, an eerie silence fell over the room. The voices were gone, but Yami didn't feel any better. Granted, she'd taken quite a beating from that tentacle, so perhaps she was just mentally collapsing as her body complained about every little movement she made.

Yami took a deep breath and gingerly sat down. Her right arm covered her injured torso, but it did nothing to stop the blood from soaking through Yami's clothes and dripping steadily to the ground. She carefully moved her arm to examine the wound.

Her shirt was a tattered mess, the bottom half virtually gone. The spikes on the tentacle hadn't ripped into her too deeply, and she felt reassured, knowing that the damage was exclusively external. That didn't stop her from profusely bleeding. Deep gashes ran along her stomach. Unsurprisingly, that mark was still there, the one that would always be there. If anything, the blood made it stand out more.

Her eyes followed up her right arm to her bicep, where more blood was seeping through the fabric and the narrow slit that had been left behind by one of her own arrows. She hoped that nothing had been permanently damaged.

She looked over at the well, groaning as she realized it wasn't flowing. Of course, when I actually need to water bend, there's not a drop in sight.

You're a lousy healer anyway, especially on yourself. Besides, I can take care of the wounds, just give me a bit of time. You ought to do something to stop the blood, though.

Yami rested her back against the wall and closed her eyes. She could feel Kokuo's healing, but it was a slow process. She opened her eyes and gripped her cloak with her right hand, taking out her knife and cutting off strips of fabric, despite her right arm's protest. She spent the next few minutes patching herself up to at least slow the blood until the wounds closed.

Using her left arm, she pushed herself back to her feet, biting her lip as a pained grunt escaped her. She looked around, finding herself still near the door she'd chosen when the group had first entered the room. There was a gaping hole in the floor, but the perimeter of the room was still walkable, as long as people were careful. Honestly, at that point, she didn't care which way they went. She just wanted to move on and get this stupid maze over with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]   The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Will Come [Dungeon Run | March 2018 | Part I - Labyrinth of Souls]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next