Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0   The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Here is a progress update for the Light of Dawn Tournament for all those who chose not to participate!  

Phase 1 | The Labyrinth | Week 1 | Update 1.0

As of yesterday the Champions entered the Labyrinth of Champions and are headed to the central keep of Drak'Tharon.  Only three may enter the dreaded citadel of Drak'Tharon, while the others will be thrown to the proverbial wolves in the catacombs below, the dreaded and vile Gun'Drak.  

Drak'Tharon was once a Kingdom, existing 2000 years before the present day, three centuries before the first benders from Nippon even arrived in the Four Nations and colonized them, turning them into the original four nations of the world.  Legends state that the people of Drak'Tharon possessed a magical power that was strong, but costly, and eventually it corrupted all who used it and the kingdom fell apart, destroyed.

It was discovered again after the end of the 100 Year War; scholars from the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom entered into a joint archaeological study of the island, located just a few hundred kilometers from the shores of Chameleon Bay.  Unfortunately the first two waves of scholars never returned.

Fire Lord Zuko deemed the place cursed, locked the doors of Drak'Tharon keep forever and erected a massive labyrinth of black stone around the keep, to forever lock in the evil that it contained.  Since then, all and any records of the kingdom, save for the few hidden away by greedy collectors, were destroyed and it was forgotten to the world forever.

Until now...discovered again by the Dawn Crusade and the Spirit King, it was transported to a small Island off the coast of the Shadow Lands, now called the Dawnguard Isle, and turned into the site of the Light of Dawn Tournament, to test the mettle of heroes and champions of the world.

Now the Champions have been unleashed into the Labyrinth, and are expected to reach the centre.  But what will they find inside?  Well...we shall see.  But be warned...Drak'Tharon is not for the faint of heart.

Competitors and Progress

Entrant #1
Username: Stephy the Flamewarden
Character Name: Audurna Yan
Link to Application: Click Here
Element(s):
Fire [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 100,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Audurna has entered the labyrinth.  She has reached the first crossroads, and now heads down the left path towards Courtyard #1; what will she find??

Entrant #2
Username: Sara the Flamewarden
Character Name: Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi
Element(s):
Water [Main]
Ice [Sub]
Ante: 200,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Avatar Ziio has entered the labyrinth.  She has reached the first crossroads, and now heads down the centre path towards Courtyard #2; what will she find??

Entrant #3
Username: Niya the Flamewarden
Character Name: Kamui Leiheng
Element(s):
Fire (Black Flames) [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 2,000,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Kamui has entered the labyrinth.  She has reached the first crossroads, and now heads down the left path towards Courtyard #1; what will she find??

Entrant #4
Username: Lyssa the Flamewarden
Character Name: Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Element(s):
Fire [Main]
Lightning [Sub]
Ante: 100,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Audurna has entered the labyrinth.  She has reached the first crossroads, and now heads down the centre path towards Courtyard #2; what will she find??

Entrant #5
Username: Aero Xross
Character Name: Aero Agemi
Link to Application: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3838-aero-agemi
Element(s): Air (Light possibly by then)
Ante: 10,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Aero has entered the labyrinth.  He is traveling towards the first crossroads.  Can he survive?

Entrant #6
Username: Plays With Squirrels
Character Name: Tyrandé Dal'anara
Element(s):
Spirit
Pets:
Ash,Alah, the Spirit Tiger
Ante: 2,000,000,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Tyrandé has entered the labyrinth.  She has reached the first crossroads, and now heads down the right path towards Courtyard #3; what will she find??

Entrant #7
Username: Rigzden
Character Name: Zhekt Garasu
Link to Application: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3859-zhekt-garasu
Element(s): Sandbender (Earthbending)
Ante: 1000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Zhekt has entered the labyrinth.  He has reached the first crossroads, and decided to go down the right path towards Courtyard #3.  

His choice, he soon found, led him to the Courtyard of the Guz'zan, Gatekeeper Demons that guard the labyrinth jealously.  Once the guardians of the ancient Drak'Tharon Kingdom, these undying demons devour all who enter without the permission of their now dead King.  Four armed, winged, and sewn together from various creatures, they are truly twisted demons that want nothing more than destruction.

Entrant #8
Username: Tenka Musou Great and Powerful Demon Slayer
Character Name: Kuma Kurebayashi
Link to Application: Right here!
Element(s): Water/Ice
Ante: 200,000 Gold Pieces
Personal Progress:
Kuma has entered the labyrinth and now heads towards his first crossroads.  Will he survive??

Entrant #9
Username: Leosan
Character Name: Drago Pheonix
Link to application: here
Elements: Fire, Lightning[sub], Black lightning [Master]
Ante: 700,000
Personal Progress:
Drago has entered the labyrinth and now heads towards his first crossroads.  Will he survive??

The Champion's Pot

Here is the current size of the champion's pot.  The final three will receive the pickings of the pot, including all the Ante's offered at the start of the tournament as well as anything offered by the tournament afterwards.  The first place winner will receive the largest cut, then the second place winner, and finally third place.

A small announcement as well, the Dawn Crusade will be matching, gold for gold, the total ante from all champions and adding it to the pot, with possibility of adding more gold later.

The current total winner's pot is:

Entrant's Ante Total: 2,003,311,000 Gold Pieces
Tournament's Ante Total: 2,003,311,000 Gold Pieces
Total Winner's Pot: 4,005,722,000 Gold Pieces
Back to top Go down

The Light of Dawn Tournament 2016 - Week 1 Update 1.0
Page 1 of 1