.bp.blogspot.com/-OFyt1wLjgYM/T9PFoQuMCDI/AAAAAAAAADo/W_u4LYGMuNU/s1600/anime-wolf-boy-with-black-hair-i0.jpg" />
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_vote_lcapDrago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_voting_barDrago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_vote_lcapDrago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_voting_barDrago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:12 am

Name:Drago Phoenix
Nickname: Black Phoenix Kami
Birthplace: unknown
Current Residence:Traveler
Element: Fire, lightning, Black lightning
Pets:none
Weapons: double bladed black and white knife X2, Heat proof clothing, titanium sword
Storm flame: a blast of flame mixed with lightning, cool down instant
Phoenix cannon: a blast of bird shaped fire ball, cool down instantly
phoenix punch: his arm is engulfed in a large flame which he causes extra damage, cooldown instantly
lightning web: a wide shot of electricity used to stun the opponent, 1 post
Gold Flame: a super heated flame that comes out in a golden color: cooldown instant
heat blast: by sending a blast of heat into a non living object for a long period of time, he will be able to melt it, 1-15 posts...depends on material: cool time instant
Lightning Claw: creates a claw made of electricity over his arm, cool down 1 posts.
phoenix curse: Just a black symbol that appears on his face when battling, lasts until battle finished.
Raichu: a skeleton lightning warrior, cool down: 24 posts, lasts 7 posts.
Spark Gear: he heats his body until a mirage can be seen around him, cooldown 4 posts, firebending x2.
|APPEARANCE|
Hair:He has black spiky hair
Eyes: normal sized aqua colored eyes
Height: 6ft 1 in.
Clothes:he wears a black collared shirt with a a black cape. he also wear a black pants, all his clothes are heat proof strong enough to protect him against the blazing desert's sun, without withering.
Skin: light tan smooth skin
Body Type:skinny but very well built
Image:

Image:
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Drago is a kind-hearted, gentle person, however very mature minded, and analyzies his  surroundings before a battle, looking for ways to use his surrounding is battle. however if he sees evil doingers he will react angrily, such as criminals or tyrants.
Personal Strengths: fire, speed, stealth, lightning fast reflexes
Personal Weaknesses: can't swim, cannot handle cold temperatures, shy infront girls, jumps into things
Hamartia: not thinking when he is angry
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: becoming a noble
Likes: full moon, training, helping others, reading, fishing,  making friends

Dislikes: Criminals, tyrants, seeing his friends harmed, getting wet.

Brief History:
Drago is one of the fifteenth strongest bounty hunter in the light kindom. and the youngest from the category. but this rank didn't come out of no where, he trained alone. he had no master to teach him, instead he read basic fire bending Technics and started building from there. he learned the basics of fire bending at the age of seven, after training day and night. he was usually pushed around by noble children until he promised he would never be pushed around again.
After learning the basics he disappeared to a nearby canyon, where he practiced and trained and when he came back at the age of 13, he was known as the Black phoenix. one of the reasons was his phoenix ability, and he usually dressed in black. The reason he was usually pushed around was because he abandoned as a child at the age of 2, and he was a beger until he left the town for training.

Last edited by Leosan on Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 pm

I think kouzai's Amaterasu line monopolizes black fire.

Also, absorbing others' fire and auto-not taking damage is a massive nope.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:01 pm

please specify how weak fire becomes against your superheating ability.

Also, please pick ONE of your forms to keep.

EDIT- also, black lightning is a mastery element, and must be learned after your character is approved. Please remove it.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Fixed...agian Razz
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

please specify the damage reduction of the heat armor ability. Also, you may have the heat armor ability, or the heat resistant clothing, but not both.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm

FIXED
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

please specify how heat-proof your clothes are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix   Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago Phoenix the Black phoenix
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next