Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:42 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Third Shadow of I’m-kala, The Queen of Drak’Tharon
Origin: Cursed Queen of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x1
Damage: 7500

HP: 7,553/15,000
Spoiler:

The Queen cries out in pain. She is bleeding all colours of the rainbow. Her blood and her body twisted and tormented by the demons that escaped Zim'gar-gul's portal and corrupted everything. A voice calls into your head Champion, the voice of a child, long slaughtered in the madness of Drak'Tharon.

"Everything the wizard touches dies..."

It's unknown where this whispery voice comes from, but the vengeful spirit attached to it clearly wants to see the Kingdom's dead and rotting husk fall, never again to grace the light of the world. Who knows how many civilizations have been sunk or destroyed or burned or removed by the Old God and Zim'gar-gul, but if the girl's warnings are to be believed, the sorcerer is older than many give him credit.

How many more continents are there? There was Ullondor, before it sunk beneath the waves, destroyed by the Bending Kings of your world. In all their madness, Ullondor forsook peace for destruction and wiped out entire Kingdoms in retaliation for merely being discovered by the Six Nations. So much destruction...but...was it planned? Were the Wizarding Kings of Ullondor corrupted by something? Or someone...?

Answers start to come to light. Answers that make you sick and make you turn them away. It could not be possible, that everything, everything ever done, everything ever made worth fighting for was....preordained. A sick game played by beings older and more powerful than even the Gods in the heavens. Beings born of the oldest of the Gods, he who created everything. The universe, the heavens, space, the stars, the Worlds of the universe and...all the other Gods, including those who became corrupted by their own powers.

No, do not focus on that now Champion. Answers will be made further clear later. Answers that perhaps will not distract you from life or death situations. I'm-kala is bleeding and in pain, but is has far from given up. Enraged she charges at you by foot. Though not as fast as on wings, she still moves lithely, her sword swinging wildly. She's mad, but she's not focused and it may yet be her downfall.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Zhekt Garasu
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Zhekt Garasu

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Defense
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am

Riggy buddy, I'm really really sorry I have to do this. I know how busy you are but...I mean, I've always said that the rules have to apply to everyone or no one, and I did something similar to two staff of mine who didn't post for a long time with similar reasons. I'm so sorry Riggy, but I gotta disqualify you.

I hope you don't hate me, but I need to uphold my word and my rules or they both mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #7 - Zhekt Garasu
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5