Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Guz'zan, The Gatekeeper Demons
Origin: Unknown
Motive: Unknown
Threat Level: High
Number: 3 Demons
Damage: 5,000

HP: 10,000/10,000

Spoiler:

The Guz'zan dodge your attacks.  They laugh in their clicking-screeching language as they do.  Their voices gurgling.  They phase out of existence when they dodge too.  They disappear and reappear a few feet ahead of where they do.  Your arrows clatter against the wall behind them.  They come at you again, all four arms on all three wing'd demons swinging wildly, violently, horribly.  They want to cut and rip your flesh.  Devour your body down to your bones and even then they will break open your bones to drink the marrow.

These beasts are truly wicked.  This time though, they do not simply stop at walking attacks.  Two of them take to the skies, swooping down like hawks while the third comes at you head on.  All of them swinging swords.  The runes on their wings begin glowing green with dark energy.  The corrupted energy of the Old Gods, the demons created by En'no-gyoja when he created the universe.  He created gods to help him keep things in order.  Instead...instead they went corrupt.  Maddened by their own limitless power.  It took En'no-gyoja a thousand years to battle and subdue them long enough to banish them to another realm.

The blood left behind from the fight formed into the Bijuu that were then sent to another dimension as well.  These beasts are no doubt one of the Old God's minions.  The Old Gods are no doubt the reason behind the fall of the Kingdom of Drak'Tharon.  Someone tried to find them and free them...there is more than meets the eyes at this place.  Drak'Tharon has secrets.  Let us find them soon and end them, lest they break free and kill everyone.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 am

Tyrandé Dal'anara
Leader of the Spiritborne
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
87,329/100,000 HP
-----------------------------------------------

Try and she might, Tyrandé was unable to dodge each of their attacks.  She felt blades slice at her sides, her arms.  One got her in the thigh, another in the shoulder.  She was bleeding.  Blue blood.  The blood of a Spiritborne.  One touched by the Spirit World's power, who had eaten the food, drunken the water, and lived there for thousands of years.  The Spirit World was a mysterious place, Tyrandé realized as she saw her blood.  It was not a sight she saw often, and it had been a very long time since she last saw it.

It was red last time, thousands of years ago during the Third Invasion of Lord Magmaros's elemental armies.  That was at least 9000 years ago though.  Times sure changed.  Tyrandé smirked, and lowered her bow, placing it on her back.  She let her hands glow with a white, holy power, and called upon the Spirits that she could bend.  She was a Spiritborne, after all, a Spirit Bender.  Using her lifetime of powers, Tyrandé summoned forth a large, ornate staff, and several spirit animals.

A few owls, a hawk, a tree spirit, and an Elemental Water Spirit. Ethereal, white, glowing beasts.  They glared at the Guz'zan, the unholy creatures that they were.  As their new master, Tyrandé sent these beasts after the Guz'zan, as well as her own tiger, Ash'Alah.

Tyrandé could only summon these many creatures; a bit disheartened that it was not more.  Despite being in the Shadow Lands, the only place in the world where the two worlds touched, the Labyrinth itself was blocking out a large portion of the Spiritual Energy.  It was like a damper to the holy light of the Spirit World.  Truly this was a dark place.

Attack Accuracy

Attack Strength

Last edited by The Loremaster General on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 6,261/10,000

Spoiler:

The Guz'zan shriek horribly, the sound of their voice near deafening as they cry out in pain.  They are wounded.  Injured.  Angry.  The spirit animals pierce their rotting flesh, slice their wings.  They are bleeding, green and orange blood.  Why different colours?  Some parts leaking green, wings leaking orange.  How...horrid.  The blood smelled of death and decay, and rotting flesh and burning hair.  The orange blood sizzled as it attempted to burn through the stone floors of the labyrinth.

Truly these were demons of another world.  From another place.  Of another land.  They did not belong here.  They were heralds of something wicked.  If these beasts could be so wicked, only could only imagine what their masters were like.  What their superiors could do.  It was frightening, but you do not have time to be afraid, do you Champion?  You must be strong, and brave.

Fear will not get you through this labyrinth, or Drak'Tharon Keep.  Fear will get you shipped out of this Labyrinth in a body bag.  So be brave, and dodge this next attack.  Or don't.  But you must defeat the Guz'zan and reach the centre.  Either way, be brave.  The creatures are coming at you, their howling, the runes on their wings glowing green.  As the runes glow, the world shakes for you.

A portal opens up; and it shows you horrible things, horrible creatures.  Vile monsters.  There is an army on the other side of the portal.  An army poised for invasion.  A combination of corrupted and normal elementals, twisted elemental dragons, even...are those the Elemental Dragon Lords?  Lord Magmaros is there too.  It can only be one thing on the other end of the portal.  The army of the Old Gods; they are preparing for invasion.  But do not get distracted!

Here come the Guz'zan from above, their swords swinging, one spitting up his orange blood like a weapon, trying to dissolve you!  Fight Champion!  Fight! Close that portal too!

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x3 Multiplier
Random number (1,5000) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Tyrandé Dal'anara
Leader of the Spiritborne
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
87,329/100,000 HP
-----------------------------------------------

Tyrandé recalled her Spirit Animals as the Guz'zan pressed the attack.  She herself dodged their attacks, then surrounded them with her summoned spirits.  The portal was the most worrying thing about this fight though.  She had seen these portals before and knew what came next.  The Guz'zan were calling for reinforcements.  The Guz'zan always preceded an invasion of the Burning Legion; who were a division of the forces of the Old Gods.  They were never a good sign.

Of course.  It was only a matter of time before the Guz'zan opened a portal.  It needed to be closed; meaning the Guz'zan needed to be killed before the deformed, horrid monstrosities made more portals, letting in gods know how many demons into the labyrinth.  If they came through that portal, this labyrinth would not contain the forces of the Old Gods.

They would escape, and havoc would be unleashed upon the world.  The Guz'zan knew this.  It's what they wanted.  Time to put a stop to that.  Tyrandé sent her spirit beings after the Guz'zan again, slamming the butt of her staff into the stone ground in a commanding fashion.  The hawks, owls and other beings screeched, cawed, hooted and yelled as they charged towards their targets.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 0/10,000

Spoiler:

The Guz'zan cry out as they die.  Ripped apart by the very spirits and creatures they are trying to destroy by order of their dark and twisted masters.  They screech; loud, long and high.  Ears normally bleed under these frequencies.  People lose their hearing.  It's a horrible, twisted sound.  As they die, they turn to dust and ooze green and orange blood.  They throw fits.  The portal collapses.  Just as a demon attempts to cross through from the other side.  Its arm is cut off.  You can't see its face, you just know that a few seconds longer and you would've had company.

The Guz'zan are Gatekeepers; they herald an invasion.  They are heralds of the end; stewards of the Old Gods.  Field Marshals that command the invasion portals.  You're lucky, Champion.  You got them before they got you.  The citizens of Drak'Tharon were not so lucky.

As the Guz'zan die in an explosion of acidic blood, light and ash, the doors slide open with the sound of stone grinding on stone.  Two doors open.  The way you came, heading back west.  The other door is on the north side of the room, facing up towards the centre maze.  So choose, Champion, go forward, or go back.  But remember, whatever you choose, you will not be able to take back until you defeat your next boss.  So choose well, choose wisely, and be prepared to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next