Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_vote_lcapThe Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_voting_barThe Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) Empty
PostSubject: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 10:20 am

You look around you and find yourself utterly alone.  Well...almost.  You have two allies.  The other two people summoned to take part in the massive Raid Gauntlet on the Keep.  You can abandon them, or work together, but the second option is probably a better idea.  Drak'Tharon Keep is a vicious, vicious place.  Not to be taken lightly.  You will NOT escape alone, I can promise you that.

Your rumination and planning is cut short as the twisted, warped voice of someone who could be Zim'gar-gul echoes through your head.  You cannot feel the presence of your Paladin Watcher as he speaks and that scares you.

"For too long have you 'Champions' ruined our plans.  You have come into our Kingdom, you have killed our Warriors and our subjects.  Now...now you will find yourself in a different place."

"You are the strongest of those sent here to destroy.  You should feel lucky...for we have seen fit to give you a special prize.  You will be destroyed, but by the hands of the Royal Court!  You should feel yourself lucky; we do not often soil our hands on ones so worthless.  Enter once you've made your peace and are ready to accept death!"

There is a wicked laugh that follows and then nothing.  Darness.  Cold.  You're in a stone catacombs.  There's no light in the sky, just dark clouds and the occaissional burst of thunder and lightning.  There is only a massive oaken door in the wall of black stone before you.  Behind it...the strongest demons that Drak'Tharon has to offer, but there is no way back, no way to back out.

You look towards your new allies.  You decide to go together.  You have no choice, for it is work together or die alone.  You may still die together but...at least you'll die with someone there beside you.

Hurry now.  You cannot tarry.  Shadows move in the Darkness, and they have not fed in 5,000 years, and they're hungry.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Audurna Yan
The Princess Tenchi
Spoiler:
"I don't need anything.
Just my family and a full belt of throwing knives."

HP: 50,000/50,000
----------------------------------------------------------

Audurna looked around at the circular stone tower.  She and her allies--for she knew them as her cousin Alyssandra and the newly discovered Avatar, Ziio Aarushi--enter the massive tower.  The massive oak doors open then slam shut behind the trio as they entered.  They locked magically as Audurna heard a massive boom behind her, barring her and her allies from exiting the tower.  She could hear breathing in the shadows, but she wasn't sure what it is...or what was making it.

The place was dark and cold with very little light.  The floor and walls were made out of moist, mossy, stones that looked ready to crumble despite their sturdiness.  Perhaps a downside to the age of the place.  This tower was once part of the main palace of Drak'Tharon, Audurna realized, as she could she doorways that were bricked up, once leading to other places in the palace.  Now this tower was all that remained..  The leaders of Drak'Tharon, or at least it's new dark masters, lived within here.

Audurna expected to find the King, and definitely Zim'gar-gul, but who knew who else was here.  The tower was tall, so Audurna knew to prepare for many dark things to come.  Frowning, she looked at her allies.  "We need to be careful," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Vermilion Princess
Spoiler:
"Whether you are my parent, my sibling, my friend or my lover.
If you stand in my way, I will kill you."

HP: 50,000/50,000
-------------------------------------------------------

Alyssandra saw her cousin Audurna.  A quick smile was exchanged before her, Audurna, and the new Avatar, Ziio, entered the massive stone edifice.  There was a frown as Alyssandra looked around at the bleakness of it.  A bigger frown as she heard the door slam behind them and lock tight with a boom.  Lightning cracked somewhere in the distance, and breathing was heard from the shadows.

A shiver ran up Alyssandra's spine and she realized she was dealing with creatures stronger than she had yet faced in this labyrinth.  She steeled herself though.  Hefting her massive axe over her shoulder.  She was not giving in here.  She had to fulfill her oath to Lorem-tha'çar.  Looking around, Alyssandra preparing to ram her axe into the head of the next demon she saw.  She was not giving up.  Not here.  Not when she had come to far.

Who knew what she would find here, but Alyssandra was sure that killing them would free Drak'Tharon and purge it of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sara
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi
"..."
Spoiler:

Ziio's Wolf Pack
Spoiler:
50,000/50,000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziio saw the two cousins exchange a glance. They gave her a look as well and silently she nodded, her bow ready to fire. Frowning, she entered the building, only to partially regret it when the door not only slammed shut behind her and her allies. Made worse when it, of course, locked on them. Now they were stuck, no chance of retreat if things got back.

They stood here and fought, and won, or died. The boats had been burned. The options going forward were limited. Frowning, Ziio scanned the area, ignoring the breathing in the shadows. She scanned the area. Nothing. Stairs that seemed retracted into the walls, limited lighting, that fucking breathing in the corner, and half of the place darkened by the limited light.

The breathing continued and finally had had enough of the grating sound. With a bestial roar she raised her bow and fire two arrows into the darkness. The arrows hit the wall with a sharp sound, then clattered to the floor motionless. She frowned. Something was wrong. Then...eyes. Big, red, glowing eyes from the darkness where she fired her arrows.

Shit. This was bad. Time to fight! Ziio motioned to the eyes, silent as ever, and pointed with such ferocity her arm looked like it would fall off any moment.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

King Zul'Drak, Ruler of Drak'Tharon
Origin: King of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Puppet of Zim'gar-gul
Threat Level: High
Number: x1
Damage: 7,500

HP: 50,000
Spoiler:

From within the darkness emerges the large, breathing entity.  He was once known as Zul'Drak, King of Drak'Tharon.  Now he is merely a puppet of the dark forces that he once sought to control.  They have conquered his mind, and warped him, body and soul.  He is foul, blue, covered in patches of rough, black skin, hard like stone.  He has tusks, large and curved, coming from his mouth, one of them pierced with a golden ring.  His hair stands on end, a black, dismal colour.  The former King is covered in blue tattoos that glow with magic.

He is truly a fearsome beast.  More beast than man, he roars primally and charges at you three Champions.  Swinging his massive, armoured wrists towards you, hoping to catch one of you and throw you against the wall.  Like some twisted boar, he uses his tusks to add more danger to his attack, swinging his head wildly about, trying to catch one of you with his massive appendages.

He growls, running around on all fours as the voice of Zim'gar-gul rings out, a wicked laugh echoing through the chamber.  "Welcome...'heroes.'  Welcome to Drak'Tharon Keep.  Now you stand before the former God King, Zul'Drak.  He is no more than a creature now...play nice, children.  He will keep you busy long enough.  You will not leave here alive."

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)   The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Light of Dawn Tournament | Phase 2 | Battle for Drak'Tharon Keep! (Audurna Yan, Alyssandra Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Ziio Aarushi)
Page 1 of 1