Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Molten Core Hound
Origin: Burning Legion
Motive: Twisted/Demonic Desire for Destruction
Threat Level: Low
Number: 1 Demon, 2 Heads
Damage: 2,500

HP (Left Head): 2,553/5,000
HP (Right Head): 2,553/5,000

Spoiler:

It was a valiant effort, Champion.  You tried to defeat the beast in one fell swoop.  Any other day it would've worked.  But here in Drak'Tharon, here in the Labyrinth of Champions, nothing ever goes as planned.  Nothing is ever simple.  Nothing ends quickly.  Nothing is ever wonderful.  This is a cursed and forgotten kingdom, and while you are in this tournament, you may as well be cursed and forgotten.

Your trampled instead of victorious.  You feel the hooves of the giant beast trample you.  You're bruised, you're hurt.  Our blessing saves you.  That is all.  That is all between you and death.  Now.  Now...well...this beast has foiled your current attempt.  How harmed you feel, how damaged you are by the trampling.  That's all up to you.  That's all up to how much will you have, how strong your fortitude is.  You can be hurt.  You can be in pain.  You can give up.  Or you can pick yourself and try again like nothing happened.  It's up to you.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x2 Multiplier
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:52 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Princess of the North and South
Sword Master and General in the Water Tribe Military

Spoiler:
HP: 97,776/100,000
"My brother will be King.  I must be his blade.
His tool to command; to help make his dreams come true.
The Water Tribe will rise as an Empire, as Nation.
It's people will be proud; and I will help my brother facilitate that dream."

--------------------------------------------------

Kamui stood up, and dusted herself off. Somehow she had survived that trampling with little more than a few bruises. If she got out of this labyrinth alive she would have to pray for a week to thank the gods for their constant intervention. She wasn't sure what she did to invoke their help, but Kamui wasn't one to question help. Especially in the Labyrinth of Champions and at a time like this.

Kamui dashed over to her short sword and picked it up. Her wrist was a little sprained, but nothing she couldn't fight through. She was going to cut this beast down. Charging at it, Kamui jumped, raised her blade, and aimed to slice the beasts two heads off in one go. This Core Hound died here. Kamui had glory to achieve, and prizes to win.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Spoiler:

Molten Core Hound
Origin: Burning Legion
Motive: Twisted/Demonic Desire for Destruction
Threat Level: Low
Number: 1 Demon, 2 Heads
Damage: 2,500

HP (Left Head): 0/5,000
HP (Right Head): 0/5,000

Spoiler:

The demons screech horribly and writhe as you slice off its twin heads.  It runs towards the wall, slams into it and falls down dead.  It's not long before the demon crumbles away into a pile of ash and dust.  It fizzzles away and dies.  It is gone.  It is over.  The Molten Core Hound is dead.  Now that leaves you with only one choice Champion.  One choice with two options.  What you choose, however, can affect you forever.

You see the doors slide open.  The way you came is open too.  You can go back, but why would you?  What good would it do?  Only so you could fight some other monstrosity?  I mean, sure you'll probably fight more ahead, but at least you wont be losing progress.  Right?  So it's forward or back.  What do you choose?  Do you press on and brave the Labyrinth?  Or do you turn back and pick a different path?
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 98,888/100,000

As the Core Hound died away, Kamui felt the holy light purify her.  As was the agreement at the start of the tournament.  Half of the damage she took that battle was undone.  Only half though.  Kamui just hoped she could hit the centre before that half became death.  Kamui sighed as she saw the doors open.  Suddenly the labyrinth felt less confining.

Now she had a choice to make.  Back or forward?  Well, going backwards would get her nowhere, obviously.  But it was nice to know if she found herself stuck she had the option to go backwards.  No, but now, the only way to go was onwards.  So, Kamui chose forward, but not before she retrieved her blades.

She went through the doorway that led to the next...well, whatever she found ahead.  As she entered the new stone hallway, the door behind her closed.  No turning back now.  Probably not until she defeated the next boss.  Whatever, or whoever, that was supposed to be.  With a sigh, Kamui continued down the corridor in the near dark.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Spoiler:

You walk down the dark corridor.  There's the sound of howling wind and a cackle echoing down the labyrinth, bouncing off the walls.  You don't know where it's coming from but you know it's unnerving.  You keep doing.  The walls are unnaturally dry and there's a slight breeze coming down the hallway, and it gets heavier as you walk farther down the path you're on.  Maybe there's a storm outside the labyrinth?  Well, you're not very sure.  But you're just hoping there's no tornado for an opponent next.

You keep going, the corridor is long.  It feels like a year as you keep walking, one foot in front of the other.  Then you come to a crook in the road.  It veers hard right, heading north towards the centre of the labyrinth.  Not a bad choice you made.  You're getting closer, or so you think.  You're not sure, you don't have a map.  But you press onwards because, well, what else are you going to do really?

You see a light down the long tunnel.  It's another courtyard, and the heavy breeze coming from that direction seems to indicate that it's the source of the wind.  Good luck Champion.  Let's hope you have the strength to face what's there.
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:54 am

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 98,888/100,000

One of the first things Kamui noticed in the corridor was that all the torched were blown up after a certain point.  Which kind of made sense as the deeper she went down the rabbit hole the stronger the wind became.  A light tousle became a gentle breeze, which became wind, which became near torrential with brief respites in between.  The wind only grew stronger as Kamui came to a corner, turning right towards the next courtyard.

The wind seemed to be coming from there, but it was hard to tell  By now the wind was blowing so hard that Kamui's hair and robes were being blown about like she was standing in a typhoon.  She had to raise her hands and arms to shield her face and eyes and kept going.  Dust and small stones pelted her as she kept walking down the corridor.  Kamui guided herself down the corridor by walking forward, eyes closed, with her hand on the wall.  

It seemed like forever, probably because her eyes were closed, but after a while, Kamui felt the wall disappear.  She had entered the courtyard and the wind had stopped.  Kamui took a minute to rub the dust from her eyes and make sure she could see clearly.  While she did, she heard the door slam behind her.  Great.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:38 am

Spoiler:

Elemental Guardian of Air
Origin: Elemental Guardian raised by Drak'Tharon Sorcerers
Motive: Defend the Kingdom
Threat Level: Medium
Number: 1 Elemental
Damage: 7500

HP (Demon): 10,000/10,000
HP (Elemental Core): 500/500 [LOCKED]

Spoiler:

The mighty Wind Guardian glares at you.  It's breathing, and it's body alone, have been the cause of the wind you've been feeling.  The great beast roars.  It sees you as an intruder.  Sure.  You wear foreign clothes, it doesn't recognize your face, and to be fair it's been 5000 years since it's seen another human being so sure it's going to have issues trusting you.

You can see somewhere deep in the torrential chest of the demon an elemental core.  The heart and stability of the demon lies in that core.  If you can get to it you can kill it in one shot.  But getting to it is not so easy.  You'll have to figure out how, but in the meantime, Champion, dodge!

The demon bringing it heavy, armoured fist down upon you, with such weight and and strength that you can feel the windy army cutting wind.  It's like getting hit by a tornado at point blank range.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,7500) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next